PDA

View Full Version : hemi=22s, PLEASE get your *** in gear..

ryanroma
11-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Look mang, you haven't responded to my PMs, you've had the stuff I was trading you for that HU for my friend, and my friend has not received his HU that I owe him.

Receipt from UPS store says

SHIP DATE:
Mon, Oct 29, 2007

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE:
THUR, NOV 1, 2007

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING.

Now I have to admit, I traded 2 things which included a Fossil watch; apparently the battery died sometime after it was boxed up to be shipped, because the day I boxed it up, it was working. MY FAULT. I AM SORRY. I do not, however, think this is reason to keep my friend waiting 2 weeks.

My friend is threatening to beat the **** out of me because he thinks I scammed him. He either wants me to pay him $200 or he's prolly gonna beat the crap out of me, unless he gets this HU.

BTW, I'm pretty sure it was a repaired DEH-7700MP...

This is verrry strange of him, and hemi, if you'd just give me a ****ed tracking number, I wouldn't have done this. I'm sorry if this is a misunderstanding. If you can just give me a tracking no. I'll have the mods delete this.

Thanks..

JT1979
11-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Odd, hemi=22's is really a very fatsshipper and all. Somthing must have seriously happened with him.

ryanroma
11-15-2007, 11:04 PM
I know.. I'm gonna have nightmares about him if he scams me... The next Bad95gt...:eek::verymad:

JT1979
11-16-2007, 12:20 AM
I know.. I'm gonna have nightmares about him if he scams me... The next Bad95gt...:eek::verymad:

I wouldn't say that..............something MUST have happened to him man. Hope all is well though

tapout
11-16-2007, 12:28 AM
You deserve an *** whoopin. But you do not deserve to be scammed. Give the people that know what they are doing time to work on this. Sit tight, play with your hotwheels, and we will get back with you on this.

JT1979
11-16-2007, 12:30 AM
You deserve an *** whoopin. But you do not deserve to be scammed. Give the people that know what they are doing work on this. Sit tight, play with your hotwheels, and we will get back with you on this.

OMG.... ROFLMAO!!!

ryanroma
11-16-2007, 12:49 AM
tapout, honestly I appreciate your help but please, please, please cut the ***** about Hot Wheels.

tapout
11-16-2007, 01:58 AM
Ok cool; but if I may ask, what is the pending sale with la_crx for?

tEh koRnDog
11-16-2007, 02:17 AM
You deserve an *** whoopin. But you do not deserve to be scammed. Give the people that know what they are doing time to work on this. Sit tight, play with your hotwheels, and we will get back with you on this.

:hilariou::rotflol:

ryanroma
11-16-2007, 02:19 AM
Ok cool; but if I may ask, what is the pending sale with la_crx for?

Pioneer Premier 780MP, PPI amp, and possibly DD comps.

I haven't shipped the stuff out yet.. He hasn't either.. I'm making sure that all the equipment is good stuff before I do it.

JT1979
11-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Pioneer Premier 780MP, PPI amp, and possibly DD comps.

I haven't shipped the stuff out yet.. He hasn't either.. I'm making sure that all the equipment is good stuff before I do it.

Why would you even be interested in something if you DID NOT know if the stuff was good or not? Of course its good ****! Plus you are getting it from a good seller.

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 12:46 AM
K he has not been on in a day and 4 hours, I pm'ed him like 3 times, he made an excuse of he had to get a battery for the watch and would take him till saturday after 11-1-07, which would be I think 11-3-07??

benzmansl65amg
11-17-2007, 01:15 AM
Gl

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Figures, first time I ship first I WOULD get scammed..

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 02:22 AM
anyone made any progress on findin out if anything happened to him or somethin?

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm p1ssed.

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Shall I post his address?

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 11:01 PM
I want to sooo bad... His name, anyways, is Robert Field.

Thieroff
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
I hope **** works out, haha, but you seem like a spaz.

CT

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 11:08 PM

CT
how so?

tapout
11-17-2007, 11:11 PM

CT

he is, and thanks for posting that. He thinks I'm picking on him.

STOP ACTING YOUR AGE.

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 11:12 PM
Anyways, he hasn't been online in 2 days, I assume due to the fact I PM'ed him about it and he is ignoring me, and the fact that he saw this thread. Anyone have his number? This is pissing me off something major.. I'm glad I didn't send him my iPhone...

tapout
11-17-2007, 11:13 PM
your job...

PM all of his refs asking for info and if they will give you a phone number or will call for you. Wait till monday when there is heavier traffic then if you have nothing by Monday night, throw you a hissy fit.

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 11:15 PM
By the time I get back to school, I can expect to have a facked up face because my ex-friend has been threatening me because he hasn't gotten the HU. I oughta have someone take a little ride out to Rob...

Thieroff
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
No matter how much yo spaz out this guy still has your money.

Anything could have happened in the past 2 days to this fellow or what not.

I understand that you told your buddy that you would get a cd player off this guy after you traded him some of your stuff or whatever.

Let this be a lesson to you that it's generally not a good idea to make a committment to another human being unless you are absolutely sure that you can follow thru. (eg. you have the item in your possession.)

Because doing like you did can put you in a precarious situation like you are in.

Or this story about the friend is a falsehood and you're using it to provide some type leverage and urgency for Hemi=22s to send you your item.

The guy hasn't been on in 2 days like you said, so if he's not online it doesn't matter how many times you post in this thread he won't see it.

I wish you the best though bro

CT

ryanroma
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM

I understand that you told your buddy that you would get a cd player off this guy after you traded him some of your stuff or whatever.

Let this be a lesson to you that it's generally not a good idea to make a committment to another human being unless you are absolutely sure that you can follow thru. (eg. you have the item in your possession.)

Because doing like you did can put you in a precarious situation like you are in.

Or this story about the friend is a falsehood and you're using it to provide some type leverage and urgency for Hemi=22s to send you your item.

The guy hasn't been on in 2 days like you said, so if he's not online it doesn't matter how many times you post in this thread he won't see it.

CT
This "story" about the friend is 100% true. He said for me to pay him $200 or he is gonna pound my face into the cement.

Thieroff
11-17-2007, 11:23 PM
your job...

PM all of his refs asking for info and if they will give you a phone number or will call for you. Wait till monday when there is heavier traffic then if you have nothing by Monday night, throw you a hissy fit.

CT

This "story" about the friend is 100% true. He said for me to pay him $200 or he is gonna pound my face into the cement.

You've stilled missed the point then.

Quit bitching and follow some direction.

:)
CT

icpurplepplalot
11-17-2007, 11:24 PM
these silly junior high children and their violence. I'm sure things will work out, and not being on a forum for a couple days doesn't automatically mean he has run off with ur money

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:29 AM
these silly junior high children and their violence. I'm sure things will work out, and not being on a forum for a couple days doesn't automatically mean he has run off with ur money

READ THE OP, *******. HE'S HAD MY STUFF FOR 16+DAYS.

pickup1
11-18-2007, 12:35 AM

wtf dude,your friend aint really a friend if he doesnt understand the situation and be patient.:confused:

plus hemi needs to come off the merchandise.

SilverSquared
11-18-2007, 12:36 AM
Sounds like ur in for an *** beating. You get to keep the head unit when u get it right?

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:38 AM
wtf dude,your friend aint really a friend if he doesnt understand the situation and be patient.:confused:

plus hemi needs to come off the merchandise.

the kid gave me a 30GB iPod over 2 months ago. he's been waiting. I had to make excuses because I had to find a way to get money to ship some stuff, and was waiting for money orders etc.

ryanroma
Sounds like ur in for an *** beating. You get to keep the head unit when u get it right?

No, I gave hemi my friend's address so it would get sent directly there.

icpurplepplalot
READ THE OP, *******. HE'S HAD MY STUFF FOR 16+DAYS.

being alittle ******* kid isn't going to help the situation either kthxbye

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:39 AM
being alittle ******* kid isn't going to help the situation either kthxbye

STFU moron. /bad mood

tapout
11-18-2007, 12:40 AM
the kid gave me a 30GB iPod over 2 months ago. he's been waiting. I had to make excuses because I had to find a way to get money to ship some stuff, and was waiting for money orders etc.

you dug your own grave. Hemi is just pushing you in it.

SilverSquared
11-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Want an old Panasonic head unit? It may save ur life.

icpurplepplalot
11-18-2007, 12:42 AM
STFU moron. /bad mood

u talk a big game for being 15 dude, wonder what mommy would say if she knew all this explicit language was coming out of ur mouth

neways, i hope u get ur **** dude

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Want an old Panasonic head unit? It may save ur life.
is it any good?

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:45 AM
you dug your own grave. Hemi is just pushing you in it.

my rating of hemi=22s is:-2432543543543 out of 10.

SilverSquared
11-18-2007, 12:46 AM
Its from '01. 5v preamp outputs, F, R,S....is awesome. Just doesnt play MP3s.

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:47 AM
u talk a big game for being 15 dude, wonder what mommy would say if she knew all this explicit language was coming out of ur mouth

neways, i hope u get ur **** dude

That's too bad I'm not 15.. She knows I curse, as she listened in on a phone convo rudely one day and found that out.

As for hoping I get my ****, thank you. Finally some kind words from you.

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:47 AM
Its from '01. 5v preamp outputs, F, R,S....is awesome. Just doesnt play MP3s.

Model NO?

icpurplepplalot
11-18-2007, 12:50 AM
That's too bad I'm not 15.. She knows I curse, as she listened in on a phone convo rudely one day and found that out.

As for hoping I get my ****, thank you. Finally some kind words from you.

well to be honest dude, my first post wasn't meant to come off as me being an ***, but i guess u took it that way, got this thread mixed with another....my bad.

But yea, scammers **** (if he is scamming you)

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:52 AM
well to be honest dude, my first post wasn't meant to come off as me being an ***, but i guess u took it that way, got this thread mixed with another....my bad.

But yea, scammers **** (if he is scamming you)

oh...

SilverSquared
11-18-2007, 12:54 AM
mxe cq 701u

or something close to that. I know its the 701u tho.

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 12:58 AM
any pics, and what would I owe you for saving my life?(besides respect and a +100 rep for saving my life)(and being sigged with something saying you saved my life by donating a HU for my friend so he didn't beat me up)

lilmaniac2
11-18-2007, 01:04 AM
some friend you got there...

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 01:04 AM
some friend you got there...

I know... SilverSquared is a beast tho, if he donates a HU to save my face.

SuperTrooper
11-18-2007, 01:15 AM
Dude, I really hope your not getting scammed, honestly. But you really need to grow a set of nads. You are already saying your going to get your *** kicked. You must be a **** or no self esteem or confidence in yourself what so ever.

If it comes down to it tell the prick to do what he has to do. If it turns into a fight give it your best shot. If you get your *** kicked so be it, atleast you went down with some dignity and not like a little sissy boy.

But good luck on getting your stuff.

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 01:22 AM
Dude, I really hope your not getting scammed, honestly. But you really need to grow a set of nads. You are already saying your going to get your *** kicked. You must be a **** or no self esteem or confidence in yourself what so ever.

If it comes down to it tell the prick to do what he has to do. If it turns into a fight give it your best shot. If you get your *** kicked so be it, atleast you went down with some dignity and not like a little sissy boy.

But good luck on getting your stuff.
I'm not a sissy little boy, but I know this kid can beat me up.

ryanroma
11-18-2007, 01:32 AM
I dont understand whats going on. Someone fill me in

hemi=22s, a supposedly renowned buyer/seller/trader, has had my items I sent him to trade for a HU for over 2 weeks. He has not sent the HU. My friend said I need to either pay him $200 or he's going to beat me up. SilverSquared came in to save my face with a Panasonic HU. You came in and didn't read the thread.

Loud01Blazer
11-19-2007, 01:53 AM
so if he beats your azz does he still want the money?

Jep772
11-19-2007, 02:57 AM
pusssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy. go slap your buddy and tell him **** you im keepin your ****

bigdisney
11-19-2007, 03:15 AM
**** man u sound like a str8 *****, do u no no how to swing ur ****in arms or something heell

ArrizX
11-19-2007, 03:34 AM
you're friend sounds like an ***, keep his ****.

hazardous0388
11-19-2007, 03:37 AM
pusssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy. go slap your buddy and tell him **** you im keepin your ****

x234232342942 ****IN RIGHT

ryanroma
11-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Still Nothing.

ryanroma
11-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Oh yeah, forgot he's been online, yesterday at like 8:45 or something, and still did nothing to resolve this.

ryanroma
11-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Wish I had money, I'd pay someone to take a little trip to his house ;)

jaredspl
11-19-2007, 08:20 PM
quit *****ing scrape some money together and pay up. as for yu getting your *** kicked. man up and fight back. quit being a f***in punk.

22mountaineer
11-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Seems liek anyone with the name HEMI in there sn is a SCAMMER

ryanroma
quit *****ing scrape some money together and pay up. as for yu getting your *** kicked. man up and fight back. quit being a f***in punk.

You're a serious *******. I'm 16 with no job. You really think I can just "scrape up" $200 in a week? Honestly.. It's people like you that pollute these forums with BS.

22mountaineer

You stupid ****, read the go**** post before you try acting an ***...

22mountaineer
11-19-2007, 08:29 PM

What a friend, how about you and you "bad *** buddy" drive down to hemi's house.

jaredspl
11-19-2007, 08:39 PM
i had a job when i was 16 go figure. but crying about how you go scammed isnt gonna get you 200.00 is it. so figure something out.

ryanroma
11-19-2007, 09:33 PM
i had a job when i was 16 go figure. but crying about how you go scammed isnt gonna get you 200.00 is it. so figure something out.
I'm not asking for $200, *******.

jaredspl
11-19-2007, 10:19 PM
well than kid come back when your nuts drop.

SlipTap
11-19-2007, 11:03 PM
well than kid come back when your nuts drop.

Help this poor ****er or get the **** out, shut the **** up, and stay the **** out. Say ****, I don't care; You won't beat my *** if you said you would: I'm in Fort Wayne, IN, come get some. I don't mean any disrepect, but I'm not in the mood. End Game.

Ok, to the main problem.

Here is what I've come up with:

*Is there a possibility that the kid that is going to rape you actually got the stuff and is lying?

*Tell him the truth and give him back his IPOD?

*Take a beating

*Search on EBAY and find a replacement

*Craigslist

*Telephone Hemi22.

Thats about it man. Good luck to you.

edit:

Oh...You could do the RIGHT thing, give him your HU as colateral.

ryanroma
11-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Help this poor ****er or get the **** out, shut the **** up, and stay the **** out. Say ****, I don't care; You won't beat my *** if you said you would: I'm in Fort Wayne, IN, come get some. I don't mean any disrepect, but I'm not in the mood. End Game.

Ok, to the main problem.

Here is what I've come up with:

*Is there a possibility that the kid that is going to rape you actually got the stuff and is lying?

*Tell him the truth and give him back his IPOD?

*Take a beating

*Search on EBAY and find a replacement

*Craigslist

*Telephone Hemi22.

Thats about it man. Good luck to you.

edit:

Oh...You could do the RIGHT thing, give him your HU as colateral.

I would telephone Hemi=22s, but I don't know how to get his number. I have no money except to ship stuff for pending deals, and if I get in another fight this year, I'm expelled. My HU that I'm getting is $420, there's just no way I'm gonna put that up as collateral. And thank you for telling the guy to stay the **** out.. That kind of person is the last thing I need right now.

SlipTap
11-20-2007, 12:01 AM
I would telephone Hemi=22s, but I don't know how to get his number. I have no money except to ship stuff for pending deals, and if I get in another fight this year, I'm expelled. My HU that I'm getting is $420, there's just no way I'm gonna put that up as collateral. And thank you for telling the guy to stay the **** out.. That kind of person is the last thing I need right now.

Hm...Well, as they've said before...I would try my best to contact his refs.

After that, Try Yellowpages.com and some of those search sites. You already have his name and address...

Honestly, after that, I would just tell the guy what happened. If he is still mad, let him take it up with the cops. Atleast you wouldn't get in a fight and/or expelled.

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 12:20 AM
I see you, bish.
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8128/thescammashousehemisaq8.jpg

LBC99
11-20-2007, 02:19 AM
why are you trading stuff for your "friend" anyway? What are you getting out of it?

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 02:32 AM
why are you trading stuff for your "friend" anyway? What are you getting out of it?
I told him about a deal I could get him on a HU if he gave me his iPod video...

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:12 PM
bump for that little fagass scammer..

tapout
11-20-2007, 10:15 PM
I hope this works out for you. Have you contacted all of his references to maybe get more info?

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:20 PM
I hope this works out for you. Have you contacted all of his references to maybe get more info?
no man, I've been a little busy although it doesnt seem like it, I've got a 800 point Free Enterprise project I've been working on.... I'm about to start PMing them to ask for his number to call him...

J31Rob
11-20-2007, 10:24 PM
You have his address.. correct?

That is enough to get his home phone number, if it's listed.

www.anywho.com

That is all.

Random1010
11-20-2007, 10:24 PM
have u ever actually been in a fight? sounds like ur a hell of a lot more scared that u need to be..
its not like ur gonna die so chill for a minute.

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Anyone wanna do the honors?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2349/scammazl6.jpg

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:30 PM
You have his address.. correct?

That is enough to get his home phone number, if it's listed.

www.anywho.com

That is all.
thank you..

ctmike
11-20-2007, 10:31 PM
j/w but did your friend beat your *** yet?

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:31 PM
j/w but did your friend beat your *** yet?
No... Prolly ****'s gonna go south Monday after these holidays..

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Bhahahahahaha... I just text to landlined him.. Whoever answered got the scare of their life prolly-some robot girl or guy saying "Where's my friend's head unit, Rob?"

tapout
11-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Bhahahahahaha... I just text to landlined him.. Whoever answered got the scare of their life prolly-some robot girl or guy saying "Where's my friend's head unit, Rob?"

Dude, quit playing games, man up, and call him. At worst he will say you are screwed and then we will all know what the deal with him is. Maybe his wife answers and says he was killed in an accident. You never know.

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Dude, quit playing games, man up, and call him. At worst he will say you are screwed and then we will all know what the deal with him is. Maybe his wife answers and says he was killed in an accident. You never know.

Did. It appears to be a cell phone number. It said the inbox was full; he didn't answer, of course....

maroj248
11-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Last Visit, 11-18-2007.

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Last Visit, 11-18-2007.

yup.. He's ignoring me, my calls, and my emails...

tRidiot
11-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Welp... sounds like you're ****ed.

Hope you heal quickly and learn from your mistakes.

ryanroma
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Welp... sounds like you're ****ed.

Hope you heal quickly and learn from your mistakes.
mistakes? I trusted someone with refs stacked high, and raving reviews...

ryanroma
11-21-2007, 02:00 AM
That little bastage.... Makes me... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad.

$160 worth of stuff, down the drain because of a scamming *****..

tRidiot
11-21-2007, 10:53 AM
mistakes? I trusted someone with refs stacked high, and raving reviews...

Yes, the mistake of trying to broker a deal in which you had none of the equipment, so you could make a profit off of other people. You admitted you told the guy you would get him a headunit in exchange for his watch if he gave you his iPud video... sounds like you came out on the short end... you're fux0red, dude.

If he was a really your friend, you would have tried to get him the best deal you could get him without taking advantage of him and trying to get an iPud for yourself. True friends do things for their friends because they want to help them, not take advantage of them. Sounds more like this guy is an acquaintance than a friend, and I'm wondering if you've given back the iPud video, since you weren't able to keep up your end of the deal?

JT1979
11-25-2007, 01:01 PM
I sent him a PM for ya Ryan. It's not like him, but.................... I'll let ya know what I hear if anything.

NhustlaR
11-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Wish I had money, I'd pay someone to take a little trip to his house ;)

lol hes afraid of his friend though but he'll go right out there and show hemi who's boss

lol

ryanroma
11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
I sent him a PM for ya Ryan. It's not like him, but.................... I'll let ya know what I hear if anything.

Thanks...

ryanroma
11-26-2007, 09:05 PM
That little piece of ****.

JT, what would it take to have you take a trip to his place?

hemi=22s
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
u need to calm down and stop talking so much **** lil kid i had something come up while i was in carolina i was there for almost 3weeks in the mountins handlin a family issue, i will get ur h/u out asap, it took me a while to make it to the mall to get a new battery put in the watch still no good not that i really care i have 20 i am no scammer i have had many a deal on here and i had something more important than a petty h/u that u deserve a *** beatin even after ur friend receives anyway i will send it out wednesday that the best i can do

jmanpc
12-02-2007, 07:17 PM
lawl ryan = banned

hemi=22s
12-02-2007, 07:18 PM
i wish u would show me whats up ryan choose ur words carefully ur a lil kid talkin to a grown man

u should know if im not on for days at a time after bein here every dau for months straight somethin if up with me u lil *******

hemi=22s
12-02-2007, 07:18 PM
banned for how long, and why

JT1979
12-02-2007, 07:19 PM
lawl ryan = banned

ROFLMAO

JT1979
12-02-2007, 07:20 PM
i wish u would show me whats up ryan choose ur words carefully ur a lil kid talkin to a grown man

u should know if im not on for days at a time after bein here every dau for months straight somethin if up with me u lil *******

Thats what i tried to tell him Hemi. you and everyone here knows how he is though. Prob. why he is banned now! Hope everything gets better for ya

hemi=22s
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
thanks well i should be back almost every day on here now so hopefully i can clear my name with this teenie bopper

icpurplepplalot
12-02-2007, 08:46 PM
he was banned for a month I think because no one like him, but I don't remember when that started

93EXT
12-02-2007, 08:48 PM
I thought it was a perma ban for $40 (someone paid 20 and someone else is supposed to pay 20 more )

has has his own forum now ( a free one) that half of us got banned from, lol.

icpurplepplalot
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I thought it was a perma ban for $40 (someone paid 20 and someone else is supposed to pay 20 more )

has has his own forum now ( a free one) that half of us got banned from, lol.

lol that may be the case than, wasn't totaly sure about it. haha thats pretty funny though

TeddyUnited
12-02-2007, 10:05 PM
dealt with hemi=22's

great buyer/ seller

JT1979
12-03-2007, 12:13 AM
dealt with hemi=22's

great buyer/ seller

nismos14
12-03-2007, 05:25 PM
"ryanfjhs: look man, I know we werent exactly e-buddies, but this is ryanroma; I need you to do me a huge favor since I'm banned from caraudio.com: go in my hemi=22s feedback thread, and say you talked to me on aim and I said i was sorry for the confusion but that it was weird he just disappeared for a month"

Flipx99
12-03-2007, 05:27 PM
e-buddies...lol

jmanpc
01-04-2008, 06:14 PM
ryan still hasnt gotten his hu :fyi:

dwman
01-11-2008, 11:17 PM
yea hemmi

he just told me he hasnt got nothing!!

he dont have much money but i will take that ipod off his hands and since ur only about a hour from me its no big deal!!

and i am GROWN MAN so you wont be slappin or rippin off some little kid here.

ryan can and is always a pain in the arss and is not to close from being full blown retarded but that gives you or anyone else for that matter the right to rip him off.Now i dont like it when anyone gets ripped off and i do know what its like being 16 and being broke so just do you and me a fovor and send the **** hu!! you said it yourself its a **** HU not like i am asking you to send your kid for god sake.SEND THE **** HEAD UNIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemi=22s
03-12-2008, 08:12 PM
i mailed this h/u to the address in the box he included a long time ago even tho he sent me a wathc that DID NOT WORK AFTER SEARS PUT A NEW BATTERY IN AND SOME SCRATCHED OAKLEYS HE SHOULD OF GOT IT I KNEW I SHOULD OF SHIPPED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT SENT IT TO ME NOT SOME F++++N PIECE OF PAPER IN A BOX
AS FOR YOU DRIVIN DOWN HERE COME GET SOME FOR YA LIL BOYFRIEND MLK BLVD OFF SEACREST ANYDAY OF THE WEEK LMK WHEN UR COMIN SO CHOPPAS ON DECK

EITHER HIS FRIENDS LYING OR HES LYING

hemi=22s
05-14-2008, 04:23 PM
got this in a pm from ryanoma just to clear my name up n case anyone checks my refs ryanoma sent this to me a while ago and mod wouldnt delete the thread :(

Hey man its ryanroma but i got banned , please dont tell anyone about this username. I just made this username to apologize if you ever supplied a tracking number. I believe now that you shipped the head unit, the truth is my friend was watching and bugging the **** out of me saying he didnt receive the head unit and 3/4 of the time i believed he was lying to me but went along with it cuz he knows some real crazyass people.. Then he got them to annoy me and then he repeatedly confronted me sayin where the ****s my money. I would tell the mods to delete the thread but if i do theyre gonna IP check me and I'll get banned again.. Just say that you got a call from me and i said to tell the mods to delete the negative feedback thread.

morgans432
05-14-2008, 04:27 PM
haha what a *****

2002XLT
05-15-2008, 04:21 AM
hemi is a good guy, ive done a couple transactions with him and hope for more.