PDA

View Full Version : List of Known Scammers

fwb_1234
11-15-2007, 04:38 PM
I am really sick of seeing all of the members that are getting scammed out of their goods or money, and I would like to have a concise list of names of known scammers.

This is not a thread for bad feedback: only known scammers. I hope the mods will take car e of this thread by keeping it clean, and running IP checks on these guys.

Just post their usernames and a brief description.

fwb_1234
11-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Vvblazers777 – took makdaddy’s money without ever delivering a GPS unit. His email is [email protected] He is somehow related to the name Michael Hammons.

Forben70 – Tried to sell sports cards on several forums with the same name. He shares an IP with vvblazers777, Mustang01, tennis balla, and toke1234.

Hemiscott – Took IgnoreMe’s (George) and several other members money without ever delivering.

fwb_1234
11-22-2007, 09:01 PM
300hemi24's - stole someone's pictures and tried to sell the sell the sub/amp in the pictures.

Audio Master
11-22-2007, 09:06 PM
why not have a admin list generated eveyone who is got feed back as scammer gfoes on the list anyone who stels money or doesnt send items goes on the list possibly have a resolution area where they the buyer and scammer can meet to esolve or the scammer gets to have a visit from the boys in blue (our cops were blue) could save alot of ppl especially noobs and vetrens alike but more noobs who see somthing and go wow great deal then get scammed and put of car audio and this site for good that doesnt seem to be a good thing

tapout
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
300hemi24's - stole someone's pictures and tried to sell the sell the sub/amp in the pictures.

IP Address Search for IP Address: "64.119.68.35" 64.119.68.35 : h35.68.119.64.ip.alltel.net
Post IP Addresses
300hemi24s 64.119.68.35 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Bad95gt 64.119.68.35 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Registration IP Addresses
300hemi24s 64.119.68.35 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Bad95gt 64.119.68.35 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

makdaddy
11-23-2007, 10:35 AM
This is a good idea
I like the idea of trying to following up with the Men in Blue.

I for one live in Springfield Illinois

I would be more then happy to help another memeber find a scammer in Illinois

The closest I can trace my scammer, is to the roadrunner internet service in Waco Texas

So if I can ever help anyone in my area let me know.

Greg

Audio Master
11-23-2007, 10:49 AM
this cpould be a good thing as im sure members are scattered across the us not so much for me in oz but i will do what i can if there was basically a neibourhood watch group for the forum or even a actual https sfe buying site with credit cards and paypal like systems so ppl join up to sell if they dont send or they scamm the amount just gets debited to there card alot of work i know but im willing to help also would make the site a potential place for very good deals on car audio from all sorts of manufactuers but not actually make it a for sale forum just have a section that is https or something you join for a fee which goes to running it and if you scam all your details are availabe to the scammie and they have a chance to fix the issue or get there money back or if its product then get the cops on it as its classed as gains by misrepresentain and also comes under fraud so im sure the cops would help out it should be discussed bythe ADMIN and a forum wide poll taken over a one week period 1 vote per person see what comes of it
bbb

Decado2
11-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Mike Dressure stole a good amount of money from IonSQL and dissapeared :( .

poundindak69
11-23-2007, 10:59 AM
Aztec Soldier- paypaled him 110 for a amp and have never seen the amp!!!

Geezerpoop
11-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Dewitt88 is a douche bag, i think he also went by WMCLLR or something

jmanjr
11-27-2007, 11:35 PM
shallowfu seems to be the pretty bad currently, I was scammed out of 140$ I paid to have an amp repaired!

willywonka
11-27-2007, 11:40 PM
marcusab4199er got me for 100 never ever seen my jl w3v2 I like the idea of helping each other out

Louisiana_CRX
11-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Anyone with Hemi in their name......

Louisiana_CRX
11-27-2007, 11:50 PM
MX519 is a scammer ...he beat me outta $250

Rc 415
11-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Ronnie Peay is the worst of the worst.

eli07
11-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Whats the deal with the hemi guy? I keep hearing differnt stories.

andrewmoore13
11-27-2007, 11:55 PM
audioman1290 bought a 360 from him in classifieds haven't heard from him since he accepted the payment.

Canaan
11-27-2007, 11:57 PM
dyabolical---I paid him $110 for power wire awhile back, he said ups/fedex lost it and he was filing a claim. He ended up making excuse after excuse...then stopped returning PM and email

LoudS10Blazer---(AKA...DJ)....me and about 4 other people 'bought' the same IA 20.1 from him, he took everyones $ and ran. He got $380 from me.

Jared530
11-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Shineychromes:

Scammed me for my 15" XXX

mazdakid
11-28-2007, 12:49 AM
shallowfu seems to be the pretty bad currently, I was scammed out of 140$ I paid to have an amp repaired!

*****, i had to pay about that for the "like new" 100.1 i got from you that was doa

mr Tibbs
11-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Scott ****janovic aka slc72005 or lincolnls, sold the same amp to me and 2 other people. He got each of us for at least $150. I have been in contact with him since last year and he finally admitted to me that he has no intention of paying any of us back. Quite the piece of work he is....

brtnboarder3241
11-28-2007, 12:57 AM
bassboobs16 until i get my hifonics bass controller its not complete. then after that he wont be a scammer lol

jmanjr
11-28-2007, 07:16 AM
mazda you keep bringing that up, after you said you had let it go, whats your deal? I offered to get it fixed time after time and you didnt want to do it my way? you seriously need to drop it, because everyone said your thread you made and how you made yourself look like a fool. Its odd how you have had problem after problem in the past about how people did you wrong, but you blame everyone else for it, dude its simple, you didnt want to do anything I said to fix it let it go and stop bringing it up, you always throw your worthless comments out there, feel free to link the thread you made about it so people can see how dumb you are and looked, how can you blame me, because you didnt want to do anything I said to get the amp fixed?

mazdakid
11-28-2007, 09:39 AM
you never offered to deal with me directly. if your going to constantly say that someone took your money then im going to do the same about you, since you did the same to me. i bought the amp from you and got it not working. why would i call and talk to other people besides you to fix our problem?
sorry i dont have any little online buddies here on the forum to stick up for me like you do. im not some little ***** that is here to lie, anything that ive said that has happened to anything ive gotten is real, no need to lie about stupid ****

jmanjr
11-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Like I said post the link to the thread you started, obviously you fail to remember that I told you to give me your phone number so I could call you, and have bob (owner of american bass) call you so we could get it worked out, what did you do? You said no and came up with tons of excuses Im not dumb, and I will just link it so everyone can read the whole thread, I told you time and time again tons of options, you didnt want to send the amp back, you didnt want to send it to american bass, you didnt want bob (owner of american bass), me, nor bryan to contact you, what did you expect? Its obvious you have alot to learn, you wanted me to give you money back, but wouldnt agree to send the amp back first...thats bs and doesnt make any sense, and its obvious your nothing more then a liar, because everything you have said hasnt been upheld....

mazdakid
11-28-2007, 09:50 AM
i never said i wouldnt send the amp back before you send me money, i dont know where your coming up with that. you wanted me to call them so they could tell me the amp was working when you sent it to me.

DBfan187
11-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Satan

Verlander
11-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Old school scammer emoney2g2

Flipx99
11-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Flipx99

jmanjr
11-28-2007, 10:04 AM
negative re read your thread you said you didnt want to waste the time shipping it to get fixed, and I told you to call those people so you could explain what was wrong with the amp that simple, so they could come up with a time frame to have it fixed that simple, bob is the owner of american bass I contacted him personally and gave you his number so we could get a return number and have it replaced, I told you to contact bryan because he could aid in the situation, because he knows bob rather well...the amp would have been fixed for free and I told you that time and time again, and you didnt want to do anything but whine an complain, like I said dude your a liar that simple, you make things up, you cant even follow your own word, and you jump around in a conversation, last time post the link to the thread or post the pms, I asked for your phone number you didnt want to give that up either...I would have paypal you the money you spent on the amp problem free as soon as you gave me a tracking number for the amp, but you didnt do any of that.

fwb_1234
11-28-2007, 02:19 PM
guys get that out of here.

Would a mod PLEASE clean this up?

mazdakid
11-28-2007, 04:50 PM
lol at you calling me a liar. i bought a non working like new amp from you. i dont think output FETs and a driver IC can go bad in shipping. i let you know right away when i got the amp that it wasnt right. no one has ever had a problem with anything they have bought from me or gotten from me in a trade. i dont see how im a liar here

jmanjr
11-28-2007, 06:39 PM
You are a liar that simple, you said our problem was resolved and you wouldnt say anything nor bring it up agian and here you are doing it yet again for like the 5th time, like I said post the thread to your feedback where you got flamed to hell for being a *****,jackass, ****, whatever else those folks called, seems your talking bad about me, when I did nothing but try to help you and tons of people saw that in the thread you made, funny thing is everytime you open your mouth you seem to **** people off oddly enough...the problem lies within you, I cant control you and make you do anything, but anyone can simply search and see where I offered time and time again to get the amp fixed and you didnt want to...funny thing is you cried about NOT having a phone and had to walk to a pay phone just to talk...then I told you to contact bob and bryan via email and you didnt want to do that either, bottom line contacted them would have made the problem flow faster to get it fixed, they were also involved since bryan sold me the amp (it would have been doa) and bob would fix it and ship it free of charge...but like I said in the last thread YOU DIDNT want to do anything but get money back, that simple..I would never send money back to someone if they had my product that makes no **** sense....I highly doubt anyone would, you never wanted to send the amp back to me nor bob, but you sent it to someone else to be fixed that makes no **** sense! You cried and cried about it taking time, then you endedu up doing what I and others had told you to do in the first place, difference is we would have gotten it fixed for FREE and quicker with a warranty. Stop being a child, let it go (although you said you did) and dont ruin this scammer thread.

Safe-N-Sound215
11-28-2007, 07:09 PM
I would never send money back to someone if they had my product that makes no **** sense....I highly doubt anyone would,

I'm not familiar with the deal between you and mazdakid so I won't comment on that. But as far as the above qoute, didn't you want fiery to send you your money back before you sent him his product back? If like you stated above it doesn't make any sense, then why were you so persistent in trying to get him to refund your money before you gave the subs to the shipping company? Just curious.

22mountaineer
11-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Seems like neither one of you can write a readable paragraph so I wouldnt give either one of you a chance.

iPhoneHaxModz
11-28-2007, 07:28 PM
maroj248 owes me 10$!

22mountaineer
11-28-2007, 07:30 PM

Lol, I also said this in another thread. A few names came up and I believe 2 or 3 of them came up with the name Hemi in there name and they were a scammer..

ShallowFu, he got all of these great refs and then all of the sudden started scamming everyone, he used all kinds of excuses and making people feel bad for him just to let it go on. After 3-5 months of the BS finally people started realizing. After 5 months he got ALOT of people. Luckily I bothered him enough and caught him in enough of his stories he finally sent me mine back.. Even though they were not fixed, I got them back.

dragnix
11-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Mike Dressure stole a good amount of money from IonSQL and dissapeared :( .

he got 15 bux from me :mad:

jmanjr
11-28-2007, 09:15 PM
negative, I wanted him to refund my money, and he said he was going to have the shipping company come pick them up, an thats what we did.

Macklessdaddy
11-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Seems like neither one of you can write a readable paragraph so I wouldnt give either one of you a chance.

lmao

Jared530
11-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know if their is anyone to get your money back if you've been scammed over the internet? Like if i call the police and give them their address will they do anything? Or if i file on the IC3 do they actually take action?

mile098
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
guys u seriously need to regulate the inflow of ppl on this forum...as i have been explained b4 the reason why ppl come here mostly is because of the massive traffic going on...i dont see how thats worth it losing $$ to some ******* who came here to steal....maybe do a limited email access(i mean to have to have a paid email account or smthg) or send an application and a mod checks your refrences or admin...this is getting out of hand

snb778
11-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Krispy_Cream- I sold him 2 12" Type R's, he sent me payment via Paypal, then REVERSED the payment..now has the subs+got his money back, and im out basically 400 bucks

Heres an Einstein Idea... Can the mods place a hold on people posting in the for sale/ classified section until like 500+ posts, or you have to be a member for so many months before you try and sell crap.... its that easy.

Jared530
11-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Krispy_Cream- I sold him 2 12" Type R's, he sent me payment via Paypal, then REVERSED the payment..now has the subs+got his money back, and im out basically 400 bucks

Heres an Einstein Idea... Can the mods place a hold on people posting in the for sale/ classified section until like 500+ posts, or you have to be a member for so many months before you try and sell crap.... its that easy.

^ good idea

makdaddy
11-29-2007, 07:25 PM

That may help But My scammer gad 850 plus posts and some good feedback so I donno
vvblazers777 *****

here is his feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250281&highlight=vvblazers777

fwb_1234
05-13-2008, 03:49 PM
BtlKing

kurrupt

Same person.

Would a mod clean this up?

hemi=22s
05-13-2008, 03:54 PM