PDA

View Full Version : Decado2 FEEDBACK THREAD

nbudros
11-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I told Decado2 I would start a thread for him when I received his present in the mail.

He kind of not really jacked a thread of mine looking for fuse holders. And well he said he would send me an ANL fuse to make up for it. Well he sent me 2 250 amp anl fuses and now I can complete my build saturday.

The guy seems great and genuinely nice.

I would sell to him and buy from him. He is doing a great job,

tracking numbers and next day shipment. Thanks man.

A+++:D

Decado2
11-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks man for starting this thread. I kind of jacked this gentelmans thread and had some extra fuses I was not using.

So, I decided I would send him some fuses free of charge to apologize for thread jacking.

Very small gesture on my part, I have friends that sent me items once or twice for free, so, I figured it was time to return the good karma that was passed my way more than once.

I really hope Nick can use the fuses I sent out to him, and would like to thank him for opening a thread for me.

Thank you Nick, and let me know how your install goes for you. :D

2002XLT
12-05-2007, 04:05 PM
GREAT guy here! Did a trade with him for my sub box, he sent me an amp and cash just as he said he would. Would not hesitate doing business with at all. I however have been slow on my part, which i apoligize for and he has been understanding. Thanks man. BTW, YGPM.

Decado2
12-13-2007, 05:41 AM
GREAT guy here! Did a trade with him for my sub box, he sent me an amp and cash just as he said he would. Would not hesitate doing business with at all. I however have been slow on my part, which i apoligize for and he has been understanding. Thanks man. BTW, YGPM.

Nah, your a good guy as well, I am not worried about any slowness :D, your quick communication through out this deal is outstanding sir!

As soon as DHL decides to drop off the box, I will leave you some good fedback :)

dragnix
12-13-2007, 11:53 AM
he's pretty gay :fyi:

KINGDELL91
12-14-2007, 08:08 PM
he's pretty gay :fyi:

X 2 but still a great businessman! trade with him was easy and fair. He reminds me of Billy D Williams And a 40 Of Colt 45... Smooth and works every time!!!

Thanks or the great sub even though i had to sell it!!!!

2002XLT
01-23-2008, 06:13 PM

Just wanted to add to this.

So on our trade, DHL screwed me over and lost my 65lb subwoofer box that was going to Decado2, which is why he sent me an amp and some cash. Well, obviously after they lost my package i could not keep his stuff, so i waited a couple weeks to send decados stuff back. Reason i did this was just in case the subwoofer box did majically appear.

Well that didnt happen, and after being extremely patient, decado asked if instead of the money i owed him, if i would simply send him a modem that i had for sale. Of course this was no problem and i sent both his amp and the new modem to him within a few days.

This guy is GOLDEN!! I would never hesitate to do any sort of transaction with him. Completely patient through this entire ordeal, i dont think i could have picked a better person for DHL to screw over, lol. Anyway, just wanted to leave a little more feedback as this guy is definantly a good buyer/trader. Thanks again man, and hope the modem works well for you!!

Decado2
01-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Just wanted to add to this.

So on our trade, DHL screwed me over and lost my 65lb subwoofer box that was going to Decado2, which is why he sent me an amp and some cash. Well, obviously after they lost my package i could not keep his stuff, so i waited a couple weeks to send decados stuff back. Reason i did this was just in case the subwoofer box did majically appear.

Well that didnt happen, and after being extremely patient, decado asked if instead of the money i owed him, if i would simply send him a modem that i had for sale. Of course this was no problem and i sent both his amp and the new modem to him within a few days.

This guy is GOLDEN!! I would never hesitate to do any sort of transaction with him. Completely patient through this entire ordeal, i dont think i could have picked a better person for DHL to screw over, lol. Anyway, just wanted to leave a little more feedback as this guy is definantly a good buyer/trader. Thanks again man, and hope the modem works well for you!!

:laugh: , thanks again man :)

Decado2
04-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Got some possible sales and trades going, so I am bumping this for anyone wanting to check me out.

Decado2
04-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Sure wish my other refs would chime in hint hint IonSQL, Donpisto, 02parkave, Dragnix (with something other than a gay remark) .

KINGDELL91
04-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Great guy here like my lil brother.

Decado2
04-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Little brother, I am your big brother, I am 31, your 26, I used to let you tag along with ME! Not the other way around.

Yea, your a bit bigger than me, but I can still take you ;)

KINGDELL91
04-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Yea, your a bit bigger than me, but I can still take you ;)

ok with that statement now u can just kill your self i will ship the rope tomarrow...

Decado2
04-29-2008, 07:17 PM
ok with that statement now u can just kill your self i will ship the rope tomarrow...

Can I get a tracking number?

KINGDELL91
04-29-2008, 07:20 PM
sure will

Decado2
04-30-2008, 04:38 AM

Why you always got to think gayish, I meant take you as in a fist fight fool. Break yoself ninja!

KINGDELL91
04-30-2008, 04:50 AM
Why you always got to think gayish, I meant take you as in a fist fight fool. Break yoself ninja!

yo the gay one cause thats what i meant.... you should kill yo self for thinking u could win a fist fight with me

2002XLT
05-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Fantastic seller here, I bought a Fi BL off of him. He gave me a rediculous deal on a practically new sub and shipped the next day after payment. Sub got here in the original Fi packaging and im in awe. lol.

Decado2
05-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I am glad you got the sub ok. Now go get your box built and wang!

bass-aholic
05-08-2008, 12:21 PM
:yureawsm:

Decado2
05-08-2008, 12:23 PM
yo the gay one cause thats what i meant.... you should kill yo self for thinking u could win a fist fight with me

I can bob and weave, and move around a bit, you know, move around the ring a bit.

Tire you out, then move in for the KO win.

DB_DRAG_SPL
05-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Decado, you should come up to the show here on the 17th, it's shaping up to be a pretty large competition so far and the weather looks good. And there will be a 170db+ typhoon competing as well.

Bump for a good guy and fellow WV member

dragnix
05-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Ok...it kills me to do this but...

Great guy, pays when he said he would. Overall a great buyer and person.

Now that that's done....he's gay :fyi:

Decado2
07-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Ok...it kills me to do this but...

Great guy, pays when he said he would. Overall a great buyer and person.

Now that that's done....he's gay :fyi:

**** you drag! bump for a possible trade that needs refrences.