PDA

View Full Version : a long needed shop.

ALL THAT BASS
11-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Watch for a new shop in Denver...tryin to open sometime in mid-late February.

BassBallin
11-07-2007, 03:16 AM
whats it gonna be named?

bumpin buick
11-07-2007, 03:21 AM
any ideas on products and specialties?

ALL THAT BASS
11-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Not sure on the name yet, and still deciding on product lines. AUDIO PULSE has come to mind for the big subs, ZAPCO for amps, AUTOPAGE for security, IXOS for cables, /////ALPINE of course. specialty will be what its always been, retarded loud daily drivers, that turn heads and set off alarms blocks and blocks away. :)

stevew007
01-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Watch for a new shop in Denver...tryin to open sometime in mid-late February.

your's mike??

tEh koRnDog
01-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Not sure on the name yet, and still deciding on product lines. AUDIO PULSE has come to mind for the big subs, ZAPCO for amps, AUTOPAGE for security, IXOS for cables, /////ALPINE of course. specialty will be what its always been, retarded loud daily drivers, that turn heads and set off alarms blocks and blocks away. :)

:rolleyes:

stevew007
01-05-2008, 01:12 AM
:rolleyes:

hummmmm!!! yeah i won't go there

up for a great installer

ALL THAT BASS
01-06-2008, 03:03 AM
your's mike??

Yeah Steve..its gunna be mine. Still tryin to get everything nailed down to be opened in Feb.

Pimpdaddyq
01-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Good luck man..

bad @SS chevy
01-06-2008, 03:06 AM
hey, all i have to say is if it cant play all day, then what good is it?

stevew007
01-06-2008, 11:17 AM
well if you need any help with anything you got my number

Nismofreak
01-14-2008, 09:18 PM
can't wait to see the shop. Got a name for it? or will it be sound on wheels?

ALL THAT BASS
01-15-2008, 12:44 AM
I do have a name, but its not registered yet, so until I get it registered the name will be a secret. haha Most definitely NOT sound on wheels, nothing even close..I dont want anyone confusing my shop with that one. Even though as it stands right now I AM Sound on Wheels.. once I leave there, customer service is going to be awe-full as will the sales knowledge. I sure am going to miss the BURBAN though. Guess I will have to build something to beat it huh?? GASP!! Can it be done?? Stay tuned bat fans.. Same bat time..same bat channel... Will it be Kicker?? will it be DD maybe TREO?? hmmm Nobody knows just yet..or does SOMEBODY know something and choosing not to tell.. or is somebody just tired and delirious and rambling on and on just to pass a lil more time away for no apparent reason???

Mike

stevew007
01-15-2008, 08:03 AM
well let us all know when the grand opening is

thegreatestpenn
01-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Compustar alarms have stepped their game up, might want to consider them instead of autopage. I know my 2-way pager for my autopage alarm is acting real stupid and I'm sure you don't want to have to replace remotes all the time. Don't forget your budget brand for the small-time customers. Powerbass autosound or Swiss audio would work good for the budget brand you carry

Nismofreak
01-15-2008, 07:48 PM
well let us all know when the grand opening is
x2 can't wait to see the shop!!!!
mike...try to carry hifonics, diamond, or kicker which makes stuff affordable and great product such as zapco, focal and rainbow!

Nismofreak
01-22-2008, 10:08 PM
So how is the shop coming along mike?

IDSkoT
01-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Good luck, man. We need more competent install shops.

ALL THAT BASS
01-24-2008, 01:48 AM
So how is the shop coming along mike?

Hey Tom, Its a slow progression, I gotta make sure I make all the right moves, I'm in negotiation on a lease agreement right now, just getting all the final numbers nailed down so I can get the loan I need at the rate I will be able to afford. Its coming, slowly but surly..If all goes well Friday I'll sign the lease, and start the renovations on the building, and hopefully have my doors open for business by the end of Feb. At least partially open...haha

Mike

ALL THAT BASS
01-24-2008, 01:53 AM
Good luck, man. We need more competent install shops.

Thanks IDSkot...I'm hoping that I can make a difference on the car audio circuit in Colorado. As it stands right now, its pretty limited...those that do have systems, don't attend the shows, The show format is quite honestly boring, so I'll try a few different things and different tactics to get everyone involved in one way or another..

Thanks again
Mike

stevew007
01-24-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey Tom, Its a slow progression, I gotta make sure I make all the right moves, I'm in negotiation on a lease agreement right now, just getting all the final numbers nailed down so I can get the loan I need at the rate I will be able to afford. Its coming, slowly but surly..If all goes well Friday I'll sign the lease, and start the renovations on the building, and hopefully have my doors open for business by the end of Feb. At least partially open...haha

Mike

like i said i will help you out with remodeling your shop.that's all I have been doing my whole life if building house's and doing remodel's:( i should of stayed in school. oh yeah guess who just bought lenny's meter:cool: so when you do the opening at the shop we can setup a free test and tune day just to hang out and see what kind of people will show up

Nismofreak
01-24-2008, 11:08 PM

Mike

haha. Can't wait to see the place. What gear you decided to carry?

ALL THAT BASS
01-25-2008, 01:54 AM
Gear is still not final, but you know I'll be rockin KICKER for sure...at least their subs..not a huge fan of the zx amps. I have a few other companies in mind, but nothing nailed down for sure as of yet..gear is the easy part when that time comes.. I did replace the solo x 18's in the burban though...I put the 08 spairs in..I like the look..I cant tell if theres any improvement on spl or sq yet..I just swapped 'em tonight, I'll play 'em all day tomorrow and get 'em nice n loose and see what they do.

ALL THAT BASS
01-25-2008, 02:10 AM
like i said i will help you out with remodeling your shop.that's all I have been doing my whole life if building house's and doing remodel's:( i should of stayed in school. oh yeah guess who just bought lenny's meter:cool: so when you do the opening at the shop we can setup a free test and tune day just to hang out and see what kind of people will show up

Hey Steve, thats great on the new purchase man!! Once I know for sure that I'm gettin the place I may take you up on the help offer, and for sure a free test and tune day for the grand opening..I think that might be a huge deal to get things kicked off for the season. Has anyone heard anything about dash works re-opening? I heard the diciest/ex-owner's old lady is re-opening the joint in the same location.. anyone have any inside poop on this deal?

Mike

stevew007
01-25-2008, 07:52 AM
I have not heard anything about dashworks! I was thinking if we started to do the free test and tune a few hours before a show to get people pump up .it might help with getting people involed more.maybe once they find out how loud they are they my want to join in.

stevew007
01-25-2008, 07:53 AM
on yeah those new 08 x's are sexxy man i luv the look

Nismofreak
01-26-2008, 01:13 AM
on yeah those new 08 x's are sexxy man i luv the look
x2..The new kicker line looks nice

ALL THAT BASS
01-26-2008, 02:10 AM
I just add a new pic to my album with the 08 solo-X's. After a long day of playin music those bad boys are pretty well broke in. I need to get back in there and re-adjust my gains with the scope and re-tune everything again. I remembered to to turn the gain down for the very rear doors this time, so those spkrs dont distort anymore..lol!! FRIED 4 tweets and a pair of 5's hahaha Kicker loves me..

Talked with the real estate agent this evening, so far the owner of the building is being a jackass and wont agree to my terms, I gave him the weekend to think about it, if he wont agree...back to searching for a location I go..I REALLY like this spot though.. 6K sq ft mostly all bay....Gotta say I'm lovin it!! I'll know more Monday and update everyone on the status. Hopefully he will come to his senses and get this **** lease signed already..people are already startin to get their tax returns..and thats money I'm missin out on **** it!! HAHA

PEACE!!!!
Mike

ALL THAT BASS
01-26-2008, 02:12 AM
I just added a new pic to my album with the 08 solo-X's. After a long day of playin music those bad boys are pretty well broke in. I need to get back in there and re-adjust my gains with the scope and re-tune everything again. I remembered to to turn the gain down for the very rear doors this time, so those speakers don't distort anymore..lol!! FRIED 4 tweets and a pair of 5's hahaha Kicker loves me..

Talked with the real estate agent this evening, so far the owner of the building is being a jackass and wont agree to my terms, I gave him the weekend to think about it, if he wont agree...back to searching for a location I go..I REALLY like this spot though.. 6K sq ft mostly all bay....Gotta say I'm lovin it!! I'll know more Monday and update everyone on the status. Hopefully he will come to his senses and get this **** lease signed already..people are already startin to get their tax returns..and thats money I'm missin out on **** it!! HAHA

PEACE!!!!
Mike

Nismofreak
01-26-2008, 06:45 PM
loved the new solo x subs. Your system is loud and clean!!!

yo....it's rob
01-28-2008, 05:57 PM
hey, dont mean to jack ur thread... but im from new jersey and im actually planning on moving out to CO sometime before december... Most likely the boulder/denver area.. if not maybe 30-40 minutes out.. Been installing for 3+ years now.. Hows the scene out there as far as installer positions go? haha, you looking for some extra help around next remote start season? :D

Nismofreak
01-28-2008, 09:53 PM
hey, dont mean to jack ur thread... but im from new jersey and im actually planning on moving out to CO sometime before december... Most likely the boulder/denver area.. if not maybe 30-40 minutes out.. Been installing for 3+ years now.. Hows the scene out there as far as installer positions go? haha, you looking for some extra help around next remote start season? :D
good luck. Hard to get a job as a installer lol I try to hard lol
but maybe you will have luck!!

ALL THAT BASS
02-05-2008, 03:14 PM
WHEW!!!! After long negotiations the owner of the building and I came to terms, Now I need to get the $$ for the renovations, making the restrooms ADA compliant is going to be EXPENSIVE!! But no Worries, I'll be talking with my lender this week sometime, hopefully we can get the lease signed by this time next week and start knockin down walls, and building displays. Gettin pretty excited over here..

Mike

ALL THAT BASS
02-05-2008, 03:20 PM

Hey there Rob, I dont know if I'll be needing an Installer by then, or if I'll be fully staffed..but good luck everywhere you apply, most of the shops here in the Metro area are pretty well staffed with installers...not all of 'em are good or even great installers, but they fill the position, so if you want a position, you need to come prepared to show your stuff. Even I wouldn't hire an Installer with no references, his or her own clientel and a portfolio with the resume.

Just somethings to think about.
Mike

Nismofreak
02-16-2008, 11:24 AM
how is the shop coming mike?

stevew007
02-16-2008, 11:26 AM
how is the shop coming mike?

yeah what's going on?

ALL THAT BASS
02-16-2008, 09:47 PM
yeah what's going on?

Hey fellas..everything had to get put on hold for a bit.. what can I say, life happens. still gunna happen, just a month or so behind schedule.

MemphisCherokee
02-16-2008, 09:57 PM
memphis would be a decent brand to try to deal with
nice high (m3s and mojos) end and decent low end (PRs, Street edge)

stevew007
02-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Hey fellas..everything had to get put on hold for a bit.. what can I say, life happens. still gunna happen, just a month or so behind schedule.

well that ****'s lol keep us informed

ALL THAT BASS
02-17-2008, 06:41 PM
well that ****'s lol keep us informed

yeah yeah...no doubt, as I get closer I'll post up and let y'all know.

Nismofreak
02-17-2008, 08:29 PM
for sure!!!
you got a list for products you will sell?

Nismofreak
03-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Got some news for us mike?

got_focus?
08-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Is Mike still alive???

Louisiana_CRX
08-10-2008, 12:42 PM
it looks like Mike vanished...:eek:

got_focus?
08-10-2008, 03:54 PM
But I heart Mike!!!!

Looks like he was on early this morning........hopefully he sees this and updates pronto!

stevew007
08-10-2008, 04:10 PM
he is still around