PDA

View Full Version : exige feedback

exige
11-05-2007, 06:14 AM
hey if you have done business with me before, please post your feedback here. i was formerly known as tC_skier for anyone who bought from that username.

SPY
11-05-2007, 06:51 AM
Great guy here. I picked up a BNIB 10" IDMAX from him. Good price, fast shipping and constant communication.

Thanks!

exige
11-14-2007, 07:47 PM
im linkin in spivey's feedback:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271537

edit: better yet -

exige is a great seller. sold me an ed nine.1 and it came very fast and works perfect. great communication and good guy. thank you again man :)

exige
11-19-2007, 07:59 AM
this is my entire conversation with pluc. i sold him an amp a while back. he only has 1 post on the site and has not logged in since august, so this is the best i can do. regardless, its another perfect transaction :)

Hey Pierre-Luc, according to usps' website, shipping will be $37 without insurance, and $41 with insurance. what would you prefer? Is this acceptable to you? Let me know, Mike

PS - In case you have any other services that you'd prefer (DHL, FedEx, etc.), the package weighs 16 lbs.

Thats ok for USPS WITH the insurance.

So it will be 266$US ?

Let me know your paypal address and I will pay you asap

Dont forget to put the original invoice in the box :)

Thank you very much again !
Pierre-Luc D.

yep $266 with insurance. my paypal email is laxcowboy07702@aol.com . thanks for reminding me about the invoice, put a note in there to remind me again when you send the payment

Payment done :)
Let me know if you get a tracking number.

Thank you again,
Pierre-Luc D.

Hey Pierre-Luc, the package was sent out today. I don't think they gave me a tracking number but I'll double check for you here in a minute. it went out priority international. peace, mike

Thank you very much ! :)

Hey Pierre-Luc, just found out that it DOES have a tracking number :)

It's CP34 6122 366U S.

Once again, you can check that at USPS.com!

It hasnt been updated at all since I dropped the package off on the 29th. Hopefully it gets updated soon!

Mike

Good ! Thank you !

hey just checked the number right now. it appears they "attempted" to deliver...but i'm guessing that means they were unable to drop it off cause you weren't home or something. just wanted to make sure you were aware they were trying to deliver it!

Yes I got it today !

I hope I will find some time to install it soon :)

Thank you very much !

ctmike
11-19-2007, 12:16 PM
bought a bnib tc oem 10 and pr from him. items came just as described and very well packaged. would definately recommend buying from him.

darqnez
12-22-2007, 02:14 AM
good seller, no issues at all

spivey17323
12-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Great seller. bought an ed nine.1 from him. came fast and brand new as described

shortyg83
01-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Great seller bought comp speakers from him very fast shipping i got them in 2 days came perfect.

exige
01-09-2008, 04:50 AM
thanks for the feedback shorty!

linking feedback from sonicpurity:

exige made me really good deal on a US Amps DE-1000 and shipped it out really quick. I would buy from him again with hesitation.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282582

duece212
02-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Exige is a great dood to deal with. Answered all of my longwinded questions about CDT product.

exige
02-03-2008, 05:04 PM
thanks for the feedback deuce!

exige
03-15-2008, 03:39 AM
copying feedback from a33bigpapa that was in another thread, he purchased ES-62i's: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3786696&postcount=35

Thats who I got them from. Mike from Exige, was a great guy to talk to. Answered all my questions and got me an awesome deal. When these things came they were in a huge box with about 6 layers of bubble wrap and the speakers are perfect. I highly recommend purchasing from him. I can't wait to hear these things in my truck tomorrow.

spike_e
06-08-2008, 10:57 PM
awesome seller. got some cdt mids from him. he got me a great deal and even ate the shipping charges(which ended up bein outrageous!)
will deff do business with again

exige
07-09-2008, 07:14 PM
thanks for your feedback spike!

linking in feedback from BlaqueAzz

I just brought a set of CDT HD-52 components with the DRT 26 tweeters and the 560i crossover upgrade from him at a really good price and he had them shipped to me really fast. Mike also has excellent customer service and great car audio knowledge thanks again Mike.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329401

kingfish405
08-27-2008, 03:07 AM
bought a set of CDT component eurosport 63i from Exige.

A+++ for customer support. He is very knowledgeable. Returns PMs and phone calls promptly.
Will not hesitate to buy from him again. If you are looking for CDT stuff, PM him first.

Thank you.

I received my components and i'm really looking forward in getting them installed this weekend. I will post a review once they are on.

exige
08-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks for your feedback Roberto.

Linking in feedback from Sierra08! and willyg4444:

Ordering some 6.5 for my ride, they got here within 3 days, awesome, great to deal with easy communication and better prices, only one problem... I live around the New Orleans area and not able to mess with until the hurricane passes, although I did hook up to my HU and these sound clean! Good Vendor!

Nice, which set did you get? I received a set from him as well, great guy to deal with :) can't wait to power these babies up

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342988

ngsm13
08-29-2008, 10:51 PM
He touched my weiner.

And it felt good.

:fyi:

nG

exige
09-03-2008, 11:47 PM
noah i don't even know what to say to that..... lmao

bterz
09-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Good guy, fast shipping once payment received, overall great to do business with. Would do it again.

PS: he didnt touch my wiener, though.

HHawk
10-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey man, what happened to your website? www.exigeaudio.com?

Bought several CDT products from him in April; great advice, great personality and good prices!
...to bad I still didn't have the time install everything. :S

exige
10-29-2008, 07:16 PM
It's down right now, I'll have a new one up in a little bit. You can still reach me by email though: sales at exigeaudio dot com (don't want spammers getting my email addy). Thanks for your feedback!

HHawk
10-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Ah okay... Well I finally received my Mag subwoofers, so I can start building my car hifi installation and make good use of the CDT's. :)

basebalz13
10-29-2008, 08:52 PM
1 he shipped my products on time....
2 hes prices was wayyy toooo lowww.......
3 he is way too nice of a guy
4 and last but not least he kept in informed on what was going on way too much in those 2 days from when i bought and recieved my product

spelunking
01-10-2009, 09:19 AM
Just received the ES-62i's I ordered less than a week ago, everything looks great. Mike answered all my questions, and had nice price. I won't be able to get this in the car for a while, but am really looking forward to it. I will be getting a second set of mids from mike at some point

nabeh
02-01-2009, 03:24 AM
awesome seller, bought some CDT HD62's, CDT C6-EX's, and a CDT amp from him. Great prices and instant responses to all my questions!! Wont hesitate to do business with him again!! PM him if your thinking about CDT!!

exige
02-01-2009, 10:31 AM
thanks for the feedback everyone!

JLbumpin04gp
02-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Good guy here. Bought my 450/4,actually came in better condition than expected :cool: and,most importantly,he made sure I understood the only flaw in this perfect amp.

Thanks again Mike,

Would not hessitate to send money his way

badvlvo
02-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Got my CDT's today via FedEx, in fact they showed up about 20 minutes ago. So I am going to install them tomorrow in between layering fiberglass and installing some Dynamat.

Mike shipped these out as soon as he got the money, they arrived as promised and the price was as good or better than anyone else.

Thanks Mike!

stangman67
03-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Bought a CL-62CF component set from Mike. I received some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. He knows his stuff, the prices are right and the CS cannot be beat!

ngsm13
03-10-2009, 08:11 PM
I would like to report after repeated attempts I have been able to solicit ****** favors from Mr. Exige... and they were more than satisfactory.

A+ servicing... I mean customer service.

nG

basebalz13
03-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I would like to report after repeated attempts I have been able to solicit ****** favors from Mr. Exige... and they were more than satisfactory.

A+ servicing... I mean customer service.

nG

i recieved the same :)

btw thanks for that favor a while back

sandt38
03-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Great seller! I got killer gear at a killer price, and I got it so fast i thought he was hangin outside my house spying on my wife!!!!

Just do business with Mike, you WILL NOT regret it.

Fach
05-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Was really hesitant to do any business on this site after all the recent scamming but this guy sent the products ridicuously quick and exactly what I wanted...Great guy, do not hesitate to do any business with him. Also has crazy prices...will buy from him again in the near future. Thanks again man.

ameuba10
06-04-2009, 02:13 AM
this is one good guy here. i contacted him looking for a set of 3-way components and he saved me money buy showing me a set of 3-way xovers and a set of 4 inch midranges to buy which saved me a ton! he was able to give me killer prices for the products i needed and gave good advice for my particular situation. if i ever need anything else, especially CDT, i will come here first. thanks a million!

badvlvo
07-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Once again Mike took good care of me and my friends.

Thanks again Mike.

mattxc
07-21-2009, 03:31 PM
bought some CDT components and they were delivered to my doorstep faster than i thought possible.

great guy! buy from him!

thanks exige!

exige
12-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Removing refs from signature and placing here. These refs are current as of about 8 months ago. I've lost track since then.

REFS:
pluc, darqnez, ctmike, SPY, a33bigpapa, shortyg83, mpbojangles, spivey17323, sonicpurity, spike_e, 808skindiver, king ranch, Jake Papa, BlaqueAzz, charlesbhs, willyg444, DanH, Alpine CDA-9815, kingfish405, AudioFreak, ryanj91, p3bumpin, Basebalz13 and many more

Sierra08!
12-09-2009, 07:10 PM
This is my second time buying from him, had some CDT 6.5 2ways, and finally upgraded to some CDT comps, he took the time to answers my questions and get me the right pair of comps, shipping was fast and perfect will buy from again! Great customer service! Thanks