PDA

View Full Version : Shipsound.com

tEh koRnDog
11-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Has anyone heard of them? Are they legit? They've got some good prices. Im all set to buy a US Amps MD 41 amp from them and just wanna make sure that their a safe place to business with. I searched and couldnt find to much.

And they say you get US amps 1-year warranty.

IgnoreMe
11-02-2007, 12:03 PM
id try to help ya out but i cant get past the ****ing forbidden message on this site

tEh koRnDog
11-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Anyone?

IgnoreMe
11-02-2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ShipSound only 3 reviews.

bizrate doesnt have any ratings either. im assuming its basically a brand new store.

they are authorized RE dealers supposedly, so i would assume they are deemed safe enough for the company to risk there necks with them.

maybe they are working out some kinks, who knows.

tEh koRnDog
11-03-2007, 01:03 AM
:crap:

I hope this isnt an open box item.

Merlin MD-22 for $223.49 shipped.

tEh koRnDog
11-07-2007, 09:52 PM
So far they **** ***:fyi:

Ordered a MD-41, got an email telling me they were out of stock, meanwhile their site says its "in stock_available".

They said they have the MD-22 in stock, so I replied saying ill take that for the price I paid for the 41($9 difference) So if they give it to me, their ok in my book, if not.....well they ****.

tEh koRnDog
11-08-2007, 11:47 AM
They still havent gotten back to me...

Horrible customer service, If I dont get a response today or my amp shipped out in the next day, Ill be getting my money back. They dont show any sense of urgency to please the customer and in every email they constantly talk about how they wont be making any money rather than pleaseing the customer.