PDA

View Full Version : I Think my audio killem my battery

neek804
10-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Ok i got alpine mono amp i dont kno how many watts is on it and legacy 800watt "12 and recently put in 2 dhd "12 1000w each and my car was working fine until yesterday when i went to start it and i get nothing not a sound, light , nothing my battery is dead i even tried getting a jump and that still didnt work. can someone tell me what the problem is? and is there a better battery i can get? and if i need a cap whats the best one a can get. I DRIVE A 92 BUICK REGAL CUSTOM

Foote
10-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Ok i got alpine mono amp i dont kno how many watts is on it and legacy 800watt "12 and recently put in 2 dhd "12 1000w each and my car was working fine until yesterday when i went to start it and i get nothing not a sound, light , nothing my battery is dead i even tried getting a jump and that still didnt work. can someone tell me what the problem is? and is there a better battery i can get? and if i need a cap whats the best one a can get. I DRIVE A 92 BUICK REGAL CUSTOM

dont play it a lot with the car off. Looks like you ran 'er completely dead.

DB_DRAG_SPL
10-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Don't play your system w/ your car off as stated above. Pick up a Kinetik Power Cell since you have to get a new battery anyway!

neek804
10-31-2007, 09:23 AM
I played music while the car was off but it wont that long