PDA

View Full Version : Tweet02 = :|

melnlovr911
10-20-2007, 01:33 PM
I recently purchased a laptop from him. The description said:

"...is in decent shape.....it had all the drivers, and everything works fine with vista....It will come with Office, up to date anti virus, nero, spyware........Im selling this for someone who needs a laptop, but is on a budget.....i havent really done anything but get online, and did a couple of word documents!! Had no problems at all"

Well I got the laptop yesterday, which was shipped fast and securely, and here are some things I noticed with the laptop:

1. 2 obscurities on the screen
2. missing piece on the bottom/side (battery cover I believe)
3. wireless driver not installed
4. left click on the mouse sunk in the first time I touched it
5. screws missing/loose off the bottom
6. No office or other programs installed
7. No antivirus installed
8. the battery doesnt work
9. It looks like a dual boot setup (have to choose xp or vista on start up) but xp needs the install disc to boot up.

I guess you could say it is my fault for not asking if the battery worked or if the screen was perfect, or if there were any pieces missing on it but still this item is far from the description. I sent him this info but he hasnt been online since I bought the laptop.

SO I would have to say feedback = Neutral at best.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264306

snoopdan
10-22-2007, 11:06 AM
I would say neutral is stating it nicely. Id strangle the ******.

snoopdan
10-24-2007, 02:41 PM
bump... shed some bad light on this scammer

melnlovr911
10-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Well I have sent a couple PM's to tweet about the laptop and he has not responded although he has logged on at least 3 times since sending the pms. Hopefully hell see this and finally respond.

tweet02
10-24-2007, 03:02 PM
PM replied too!!!

melnlovr911
10-25-2007, 04:19 PM
****UPDATE****

Me and Tweet have worked out this situation. After the whole event I want to give him an A+. He was very concerned about the issues and worked out a fast resolution to the problem. Good seller here people.

Thanks