PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a new subsection

ultimate157
10-14-2007, 08:01 PM
I was searching for ideas on what I could do with my Wrangler install (Subs, speakers, enclosures, etc.) I was lost on which area to search in, so I was running searches through multiple subsections.

My idea is to have a section dedicated for showcasing installs.

Each post should contain stuff like make, model, year, and details on the install, as well as many detailed pictures. This will give people a large resource if they are stuck and need to see different installs to get ideas.

Anyone else think this would be cool?

ultimate157
10-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Nobody? that *****.

XanderMoser
10-15-2007, 01:44 AM
I think it's about time we had an install gallery. Then you wouldn't have to search all over general discussion and the enclosure design/build forums to look at installs.

Raman
10-15-2007, 01:45 AM
yeah i agree

mapolley07
10-15-2007, 01:45 AM
honestly i think it is a pretty cool idea. There would have to be several criteria though to make it easily useable in the searches.

Thread Titles would have to be the vehicle year, make, model e.g. my thread title would read "1990 Buick LeSabre"

Also, pictures should be included in posts, and people could list any problems they ran into in the build, etc.

I think this would be a good way to discuss various vehicles and learn from what other people have done.

audioholic
10-15-2007, 02:01 AM
I was searching for ideas on what I could do with my Wrangler install (Subs, speakers, enclosures, etc.) I was lost on which area to search in, so I was running searches through multiple subsections.

My idea is to have a section dedicated for showcasing installs.

Each post should contain stuff like make, model, year, and details on the install, as well as many detailed pictures. This will give people a large resource if they are stuck and need to see different installs to get ideas.

Anyone else think this would be cool?Great idea, looking forward to you implementing it.

andrewmoore13
10-15-2007, 12:18 PM
awesome idea.

azbass
10-15-2007, 12:26 PM
I though we had an install picture section....

azbass
10-15-2007, 12:27 PM
getting people to post actuall install pics, and not crap would help though.....

andrewmoore13
10-31-2007, 01:11 AM
so is this ever gonna happen? eh eh?

to be fancy you could even break it down to either car company or car type....