PDA

View Full Version : No sound from Speaker

RandyShaw
10-07-2007, 07:59 AM
The sound from my front right speaker is not cutting on. Before it cut in and out now it just stays of. My radio also doesnt play from my head unit anymoe. Can i get some healp?

Shane_402
10-07-2007, 08:30 AM
sounds like the wires are loose, there should be the black antenna plug you put into your headdeck, unscrew it and make sure its still connected. also check the speaker wires while your there, because it sounds to me like youve just got a loose connection and its come out.. also make sure its properly grounded

RandyShaw
10-07-2007, 09:26 AM
when i was putting in my head unit there was a little black wire that was considerably shorter then the rest. At first my radio worked fine then not at all.I didnt notice much untill i installed some infinity speakers on the dash. Then i noticed that the passenger side speaker wasnt playing. Can u give me some wire colors before i go fix this. I was thinking the right dash speakers were either greens or grays.

Shane_402
10-07-2007, 09:42 AM
the front is grey or white, back is green and purple.

The radio cable is black, and has a short metal bit coming out of the end of it. (sorry if thats a bad description), it plugs in to your head deck, no soldering or anything needed