PDA

View Full Version : 10W3dodge96=Loser

foreman
10-04-2007, 08:54 AM
This kid was trying to sell his 4G Ipod nano for $50, and displayed a pic of a black nano and said it looks just like this one. So i bite, and what do i get in the mail? A 4G ipod MINI!--Oh, and its PINK! Nice, huh? Well, to add insult to injury, as i'm waiting for a reply from him to discuss this, i plug in the ipod to test it out----No workie! The battery will not charge. So i get him on the phone and he says he's having paypal problems etc...So i just did a charge-back with my CC and paypal....Little loser. Anyway, no one buy anything from him because he obviously knew it wasn't black, and it didn't work......Mods?:cool:

Shane_402
10-04-2007, 09:13 AM
try sticking it on the charger and resetting it (i think its the circle button and the menu button. If it does nothing, press the circle button and the play button). If it starts and than dies, you could always put it into disk mode and reinstall the firmware. All else fails, put it on ebay for parts, you'll probably get more than you paid for it just in parts (people want the LCD and stuff)

jnoel
10-09-2007, 12:31 AM
I Hate Fu(kin Piece Of ***** Scamers....

JT1979
10-09-2007, 12:33 AM
This kid was trying to sell his 4G Ipod nano for $50, and displayed a pic of a black nano and said it looks just like this one. So i bite, and what do i get in the mail? A 4G ipod MINI!--Oh, and its PINK! Nice, huh? Well, to add insult to injury, as i'm waiting for a reply from him to discuss this, i plug in the ipod to test it out----No workie! The battery will not charge. So i get him on the phone and he says he's having paypal problems etc...So i just did a charge-back with my CC and paypal....Little loser. Anyway, no one buy anything from him because he obviously knew it wasn't black, and it didn't work......Mods?:cool:

Sad part is,,,,,,,,,,,,, he has the buyer here as a REF.

JT1979
SCAMMER DETECTOR