PDA

View Full Version : Englishtown NJ Fallnationals

Pages : 1 [2]

97cavy
10-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah, im sure i will see it next year. the body just seemed nice and clean. Mines just lil dents and kincks in it, deffiently going to be an ongoing project

Blazin Bass
10-22-2007, 10:12 PM
people just blow **** WAY outta the water. Remember how much **** me and rasheed talked on here? We meet each other, realized it was all in good fun and had no problems. I only wish my blazer looked 1/2 as good as his

dude no disrespect the only reason i didn't put it on you Marty is because i didn't want to disrespect manny's shop because i have the uth most respect for manny, and Nate was there as well. It's not that i take it in good fun because i dont i have e-thugs.... Before you can get to vik there is people you have to beat and go up in the rankings believe it or not there are un-written rules... I heard you bought your truck the way it is with the box and you put your amps in so before you jump the gun please please think before you say things because it is a small world and the top systems in the street game is on a whole other level. i am in there street game i just got into the spl game but in the street game i'm problay the only one that does their own system and let me tell you it takes a lot more than a lot of bass, a lot power to get respect in this game.

97cavy
10-22-2007, 10:17 PM
Oh, my bad, i took you being friendly, talking to me, sticking your head in the truck looking around as everything being cool, but if its not, then let it be. I dont think ive said anything on here in a "serious matter". I like to have fun at this, not be uptight and make a bunch of enemies.

I bought my blazer is all sorts of a mess. Ive put more work into that thing in the past 2 weeks then i have my truck all summer. The wall was built, I had to clean it competly out (it was a train wreck in there) I had to figure out all the wiring (everything was just a big rats nest) pull all the subs and have them rewired, put back in rewire all amps and batts, hu/ ipod/cd changer.

Blazin Bass
10-22-2007, 10:18 PM
97Cavy appricate the compliment.... you need help with your blazer let me know i pmed you

Blazin Bass
10-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh, my bad, i took you being friendly, talking to me, sticking your head in the truck looking around as everything being cool, but if its not, then let it be. I dont think ive said anything on here in a "serious matter". I like to have fun at this, not be uptight and make a bunch of enemies.

I bought my blazer is all sorts of a mess. Ive put more work into that thing in the past 2 weeks then i have my truck all summer. The wall was built, I had to clean it competly out (it was a train wreck in there) I had to figure out all the wiring (everything was just a big rats nest) pull all the subs and have them rewired, put back in rewire all amps and batts, hu/ ipod/cd changer.

i am a cool guy ask 80, ask nate ask manny but you can't expect to talk **** online to me and then when you so happen to run into me expect it to be cool i guess you didn't expect to ever see me

97cavy
10-22-2007, 10:24 PM
I knew you were gonna be there, the thought that there was bad feelings never really even crossed my mind. Like i said before, if there is, so be it, if anyone takes what i say to heart, and not in a joking manner, they have it all wrong and thats not my problem. Like i said, im in this stuff for fun, if it loses fun and im watching my back at every show, why even bother

Blazin Bass
10-22-2007, 10:28 PM
but your failing ti realize this is text and people must take it literal and we ( the community) don't know you

97cavy
10-22-2007, 10:33 PM
What im failing to realize how you guys take anything on a car audio site serious. This is supposed to be a "fun" hobby

Blazin Bass
10-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Fun is when your at the shows and you know people then you can talk **** online afet you know each other not to talk **** and not know who your talking to

tprj82
10-22-2007, 10:51 PM
marty grew some balls nice

loudmofo
10-22-2007, 10:52 PM
this make people not help each other thats why im not posting a commit on this matter :(

LUV2BHATED
10-22-2007, 10:54 PM
this might be a dumb question but how does a bass race work? I never really been to a show that did this , just been to regular car shows

loudmofo
10-22-2007, 10:57 PM
this make people not help each other thats why im not posting a commit on this matter :(

wait i chance my mind what happened to having fun being loud and all it sounds like middle school because if you not popular you will not get picked durring gym class to be on the best team my point is in your world of street beats if you dont have peeps there to vote for you or a crowd cause your popular you will never win marty and by the way metters dont lie or are your friends they dont speak.

97cavy
10-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Exactly. I do this for fun and friendships. Ive been in this for a while (for someone my age) have been to 2 finals, and placed at both with the help of some of the great friends ive made over the years.

And tom...bite me! I got a package here for ya thats gotta go out

loudmofo
10-22-2007, 11:06 PM
package what package

97cavy
10-22-2007, 11:07 PM
His 10.0 and some $$ Ive also got your speakers, want me to just package em up and ship em to ya?

loudmofo
10-22-2007, 11:13 PM
give them to jareds roo and bob mite stop there on way to usaci finals

97cavy
10-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Alrighty, i gotta get out there to pick up the comp sets and amps one of these days

Deephitters Mag
10-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Cavy, let's just leave it alone and see each other for next July. I can ramble on about this and that but for what, you have your assumptions about me and that's it. I don't need the popular vote like the other poster said, everywhere I have been, I rolled by myself and Manny, Nice, 80, Ras and whoever else can back that up. Ive battled alot of times and never had a group with me, it's not my style.

t-rex audio
10-23-2007, 02:20 PM
everyone just stfu :D

ok now. back to the **** talking!

Deephitters Mag
10-23-2007, 03:16 PM
everyone just stfu :D

ok now. back to the **** talking!

you hussy

tprj82
10-23-2007, 10:27 PM
give them to jareds roo and bob mite stop there on way to usaci finals

im going to need your addy, i cant find it, i need to ship you those lights

Deephitters Mag
11-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Hey Blazin', what's up, where have you been?

Blazin Bass
11-03-2007, 01:46 AM
i'm right here but i can't stand these haters....... where you been ??? congrats on the new issue check it out people it's the real deal here classic cars with custom systems it got it all