PDA

View Full Version : Bad95gt

skylineTT
09-29-2007, 09:31 PM
anybody have problems with this guy? sent him money for a set of 5X7s that he had. said he shipped them a long time ago, never arrived. he said they got back to his house with the wrong addy on the box so he corrected and shipped again. still havnt recieved them and he supposedly sent them 9 days ago. wont answer my PMs not and never told me a Tracking number or method of shipping.

connersdad19
09-29-2007, 09:35 PM
scammer all the way man...as stated in his forsale thread today i sold him an ipod and he recieved it and all and still made a claim on paypal saying he never recieved it...**** i still have all teh pms about the **** thing....

skylineTT
09-29-2007, 09:36 PM
yeah i have all PMs also. what do i do about it. he told me he recieved the money and sent the goods but now im out on a set of 5x7s and i blew all of my oem speakers off of head unit power.

Rich B
09-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Still no tracking # dude where's the DVD decks? You have my laptop where's my decks?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261246

Seems like he has problems.

Qbenjamin
09-29-2007, 09:37 PM
teh sux

connersdad19
09-29-2007, 09:38 PM
yeah i have all PMs also. what do i do about it. he told me he recieved the money and sent the goods but now im out on a set of 5x7s and i blew all of my oem speakers off of head unit power.

if you went through paypal and file a claim

skylineTT
09-29-2007, 09:43 PM
i didnt. it was done by money order because i dont have a credit card. too young.

Random1010
09-29-2007, 09:51 PM
i sold bad95gt a touchscreen and now i have a lil paypal action against me..which is confusing..

Aroc
09-29-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm in the mix with this dude as well he posted a F/S-F/T add, I had a nice laptop traded him for 2 dvd decks, yet to be shipped he keeps telling me that I'm not getting his updates and tracking numbers. it's been almost 3 weeks now since I started with this dude.

***Bad95gt***

Post my tracking since you say you've shipped allready to help clean your name up a bit!

skylineTT
09-29-2007, 09:53 PM
so is this guy a hack? before i bought the stuff, his feedback was good. now im out on money and speakers.

skylineTT
09-29-2007, 09:54 PM
i bet this guy just started nailing us all and wont ever talk on here again or something. this ***** for us.

JT1979
09-29-2007, 09:58 PM
I just cant believe it. All the BS this guy used to talk about scammers on here. Bit_hed about another member that used to be here scamming him, and now THIS!

WTF!

Anyone here need his info. or do you all have it all?

CRXBMPN
09-29-2007, 10:02 PM
I got a deck from him, and within a few minutes it blew... come to find out the fuse in the back of it had been blown and it had wire wrapped around the two fuse prongs making the would-be fuse unblowable and expelling magic smoke from the deck... I messaged him and he never got back to me, I assume he blocked me since he no longer shows on my AIM list...
so if he has an Orion HP2800 and/or Orion 1200d for sale (still), tell him to blow it out his *** and move on to a better seller. ;)

skylineTT
09-29-2007, 10:02 PM
i dont have the info anymore. post it up! what can we do with his info?

Rich B
09-29-2007, 10:03 PM
He's also trying to scam on SoundDomain.com.

Same exact ads as he's posted here.

Maybe if you guys who are trying to get his attention posted on his two for sale threads there he might get the idea he had better make things right if he doesnt want to be hounded around the net?

JT1979
09-29-2007, 10:06 PM
i dont have the info anymore. post it up! what can we do with his info?

you're in the same state!
drive there.

I've never dealt with him personally, but every time he wanted something I had, he would **** off and just **** me off, so I was done with it. not playing games here.

Let me see what I can get for you. It will be tomorrow morning/night.

He has scammed all over the net. Google bad95gt

JT1979
09-29-2007, 10:07 PM
He's also trying to scam on SoundDomain.com.

Same exact ads as he's posted here.

Maybe if you guys who are trying to get his attention posted on his two for sale threads there he might get the idea he had better make things right if he doesnt want to be hounded around the net?

post everywhere he is online. Let everyone know whats up.

CRXBMPN
09-29-2007, 10:11 PM
http://www.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1212956&page=0#Post1212956

**** it up :)

skylineTT
09-29-2007, 10:23 PM
this is gay for real.

dwman
09-29-2007, 11:15 PM
**** i need to eat my words i think this guy was scamming way about 6 or 7 years ago around on soundomain
might be wrong but i think it was him

dwman
09-29-2007, 11:17 PM
oh whats his aim name?

2002XLT
09-29-2007, 11:21 PM
i almost did a trade with him..sht...

andytb
09-29-2007, 11:23 PM
i dont know anyone who had flipouts like he did

connersdad19
09-30-2007, 12:17 AM
i sold bad95gt a touchscreen and now i have a lil paypal action against me..which is confusing..

i sold him an ipod and he did the same **** thing...scammer all the way.

dwman
09-30-2007, 11:14 AM
keep us updated on what happens

skylineTT
09-30-2007, 12:13 PM
nothing yet. the guy wont say anything. i dont know what to really do with the situation.

Bad95gt
09-30-2007, 05:47 PM
skylinett- you have a pm....i have responded to your pms....

jt1979- your full of ****.....NEVER have i even attemped to do a DEAL WITH YOU...only DEWITT!!!...so whats uo with that???

aroc - replied back to you again....

connersdad19 - ONCE agasin, you kep saying i scammed you...I NEVER filed a complaint or dispute with paypal, EVER...simple as that.
I received the ipod, works perfect, etc!

skylineTT
09-30-2007, 05:54 PM
okay i just got that pm but no replies to others. if i have the speakers in the next few days, you will be clear from me.

Aroc
09-30-2007, 06:14 PM

jt1979- your full of ****.....NEVER have i even attemped to do a DEAL WITH YOU...only DEWITT!!!...so whats uo with that???

connersdad19 - ONCE agasin, you kep saying i scammed you...I NEVER filed a complaint or dispute with paypal, EVER...simple as that.

You should post my tracking since I have no pm's from you STILL

ALSO e_mail me at [email protected] with tracking number.

Bad95gt
09-30-2007, 06:16 PM
You should post my tracking since I have no pm's from you STILL

ALSO e_mail me at [email protected] with tracking number.

ok...thanks

Aroc
09-30-2007, 07:18 PM
No email yet.....................

JT1979
09-30-2007, 08:53 PM

I've never dealt with him personally, but every time he wanted something I had, he would **** off and just **** me off, so I was done with it. not playing games here.

Let me see what I can get for you. It will be tomorrow morning/night.

He has scammed all over the net. Google bad95gt

Learn to read *******! I thought you were an alright guy until all these posts here. Why dont you post WTF is going on?
The deal with you and Dewitt was all screwed up and he most likely was trying to scam you, and you got all pissed, so I do not see why you would be scamming here. I dont know what is going on, but I just thought it odd. Read my previous posts on here about you.

And I have spoke with you several times concerning the Concept amp and the Diamond amp I had. You would screw around and not ever get back to me about ne thing. I sold everything now, so no big deal, but I just dont understand what this thread is really about. Everyone here and on sounddomain says you're scamming, yet you're still here so..................... most scammers do not return so this is not the case as I see it, just a misunderstanding somwheres down the line.

Random1010
10-01-2007, 12:31 AM
BAD95GT....What the **** is this bullshit paypal claim a month after you bought the deck? answer my **** pm. you said a month ago that the problem with the deck was resolved...and then 4 weeks after that u file a claim??

connersdad19
10-01-2007, 07:59 AM
did the same to me on my ipod ....then claims that he didnt....this fvcker needs banned

Bad95gt
10-01-2007, 12:33 PM
wtf: I did not file a claim/dispute of any kind with paypal.......
Paypal wont let me logged on or do anything with my account....as my account is in the negative due to a guy buying a racing quad from ......my thread is in the lounge section........

I DID NOT FILE ANY **** CLAIM WITH PAYPAL!!!!

connersdad19
10-01-2007, 12:45 PM
its all lies man...kinda funny how everyone else is saying the same **** thing..you have no cred and should leave now lmao

Aroc
10-01-2007, 02:40 PM
wtf: I did not file a claim/dispute of any kind with paypal.......
Paypal wont let me logged on or do anything with my account....as my account is in the negative due to a guy buying a racing quad from ......my thread is in the lounge section........

I DID NOT FILE ANY **** CLAIM WITH PAYPAL!!!!

Still no contact! !! ! ! ! ! ! !:furious:

Aroc
10-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Got a PM from him saying he's going to refund me for shipping and get me either back what he promissed or what I shipped him for his trade.

Random1010
10-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I apologize to Bad95GT. I thought the paypal action brought against me was GT's claim. It turns out that Paypal had a fradulent claim on gt's account and used a reversal to give the money back to 95. so anyways..the only i option i now have is to request the money from Bad95 and hope theyll give it back to me. hopefully everything will work out and i can get my money back.

vitveet
10-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Hello. As some of you may see, I'm in his references twice as I did do two transactions with him, with me being the buyer in both transactions. The first one, I bought a pair of 6x9's and tweets from him. I got them TWO days later, packed VERY well and they were just as described! 6x9's worked perfectly and haven't tested the tweets yet but they look fine.
Next transaction was where I bought a $55 pioneer HU from him..... Lost contact with him for a week or so. I didn't sweat it b/c it's not like I needed the HU right then and also b/c I had such a good transaction with him the first time, I thought I was safe. 2 weeks went by, then 3. I kept trying to PM him and finally got a response saying that it was shipped out. He didn't give me a tracker or anything. Kept asking him for it but all he could say was "I shipped it out, etc etc etc". Then after 4 weeks or so, I demanded a refund. He then told me he "would check to see if it got shipped out......". I'm like "WTF"?!?!?!? Check with who?!?! But anyhow, to make this story shorter, it seems like he's selling things not only for himself but for other friends of his or another shop. He seems to be a middle man somewhat.
I demanded a refund for 2 weeks and he kept putting it off saying he had no money and that he had to sell something first til he could send me the money. While waiting for that payment to be refunded, the Pioneer HU showed up on my door step....mind you 7-8 weeks after I paided almost. It was just as described though and worked perfectly!! I was happy about that. But needless to say, I don't think I would be too comfortable spending large amounts of money with this guy.
Just wanted to get that story out there. NOT saying he's a scammer b/c I got my products from him. But some of you guys situations aren't looking to good! I felt the same way when he wasn't contacting me ignoring pms and it took forever me to get my stuff but the good thing about it is that I DID get what I paid for and it was in PERFECT working order! Good luck everyone! Bad95gt, get everyone straigtht if you can man. Wouldn't want your name being associated with "scammer".

V.

skylineTT
10-04-2007, 12:40 AM
no dice. didnt get the speakers and this guy is totally a scammer.

Louisiana_CRX
10-04-2007, 12:46 AM
I had some good dealings with him....but on our last transaction I was shorted part of the item I bought...he said he would get them sent out...It has been over a month ...I still don't have the other parts :( Even though he emailed me a couple of times when I asked saying they'd be in the mail...It shouldn't take over 2 days to receive something...It has been 2 weeks since I was last told it would be shipped :(

robertspangler
10-04-2007, 12:52 AM
he tryed to scam me i traded him a jl audio 1000.1 for a pioneer 7900dvd and when i got the unit it didtn come with any cables and after 3 months of ****ing with him i finaly got him to trade me a kenwood 911dvd so it took him forever to get it to me.

ryanroma
10-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Bad95gt is, simply put, a horrible person, with no heart, no recognization of the difference between wrong and right, and no balls...... He recently tried scamming me out of 650 for a PS3, but thanks to my good friend JT1979, I didn't waste my money..

Random1010
10-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Paypal decided bad95 used some fradulent credit card on his pp so they did a reversal on our transaction...which now means he has my $250, and my touchscreen HU. pp says the only thing i can do i request the money. which i did but who knows

Aroc
10-04-2007, 02:00 AM
He also at this point still has my BNIB laptop, he contactacted me when this started saying he will ship it out. and ship it back to me. Altho it's been 2 days now and no tracking #???

Bad95gt
10-04-2007, 12:52 PM
aroc - yours is sent back to the same address on the package(as where it came from).

ryanromma - i have NEVER tried to sell you a ps3!

terra - i will try to get everything straight with paypal if I can....all payments came from my paypal account...the only other time is if i didnt have enough, BUT I VER RARELY if ever use a credit/debit card.......Debit is assoicated with me bank account...So i try not to use my debit card.

alxmlr789
10-04-2007, 12:55 PM
I have talked with Bad95gt multiple times, and he does NOT seem shady at all. Always very helpful, and gives good information about his stuff. I would trust him..

Randy Savage
10-04-2007, 01:10 PM
bad95gt is not the same person as vicious507/JLftw/etc.

Bad95gt
10-04-2007, 01:11 PM
KORNDOG -
Say, whoever or whatever you have on your mind or what you believe is fine , but whatever......You must be completely stupid to the fact....
Well i'll be watching

tEh koRnDog
10-04-2007, 01:12 PM
bad95gt is not the same person as vicious507/JLftw/etc.

Then why would his name be posted in the thread last night by horen131 as a name he's scammed under.

Bad95gt
10-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Then why would his name be posted in the thread last night by horen131 as a name he's scammed under.

well if you look & read...my name is in some kids sig(s/n ryanroma - he says I am the same as the other people).......I have NEVER even tried to sell a PS3!!!

Randy Savage
10-04-2007, 01:25 PM

IP's don't match

BobbyDD
10-04-2007, 01:31 PM
aroc - yours is sent back to the same address on the package(as where it came from).

ryanromma - i have NEVER tried to sell you a ps3!

terra - i have never even used a credit card for payment with paypal!....all payments came form my paypal account or bank account.

Did paypal send $250 dollars of terra's money to your paypal account?

Bad95gt
10-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Did paypal send $250 dollars of terra's money to your paypal account?

Jesus christ!.....NO
I can even do anything with the money!
My paypal account is ****ed up due to a guy buying a an '06 yzf 450 quad from me...He paid half paypal then the other half when he picked it up....After a month has passed(was little over a month)....The guy files a claim says he never got the quad....So long story short I tell paypal about it....i show the bill of sale between the guy & myself....But they take the money form my paypal account & give it to him...so my account is in the negative(- over $4400.00).......So i cant/ wont use paypal......
I posted the situation in the lounge/general section on here......

connersdad19
10-04-2007, 01:51 PM
i am actually suprised your still around....lol classic

tEh koRnDog
10-04-2007, 02:18 PM
IP's don't match

Guy could still be using 2 different computers.

His name was in the thread last night. Why would it be in there for no reason? Why would vicious & horen just randomly pick his name and throw it in there.

Im not trying to pick an argument with you, I just dont trust this guy, and I find it odd that his name would appear in such a bullshit thread as the one Last night.

Randy Savage
10-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Guy could still be using 2 different computers.

His name was in the thread last night. Why would it be in there for no reason? Why would vicious & horen just randomly pick his name and throw it in there.

Im not trying to pick an argument with you, I just dont trust this guy, and I find it odd that his name would appear in such a bullshit thread as the one Last night.

I understand where you're coming from-

However, their registration IP's are from two completely different places- one is from Minnesota, the other is from Texas.

Aroc
10-04-2007, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=Bad95gt;3475189]aroc - yours is sent back to the same address on the package(as where it came from).

Long story short............

I sent him a BNIB laptop I had. for 2 dvd decks.

2nd-- he gets the first says it wont even power on. I say ok under Hp warrenty it will get replace-- as a good seller I get in contact with my hp rep with who i've delt with before and he got his laptop replaced under warrenty. hp ships him a laptop.

3rd-- he claims he sent the defective laptop back to hp as requierd---" NO TRACKING # BTW"

4th --Gets the new laptop makes some excusse that his buddy never got to ship the decks out. and he's sorry for the trouble andn will ship me the new replaced laptop.

5th-- I pm him telling him to ship it to my addy apose to where it was sent from as it was sent from factory by hp......
What does he do ship it back to where it came from
WTF!!!!! :furious: Thats not where I am

ohhh and ........... NO TRACKING #

Aroc
10-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Heads up checked from the rep and the first laptop has NOT been shipped back yet they can check as they send pre paid shipping labels and they know as soon as shipping picks up the laptop!

Safe_Cracker
10-04-2007, 05:20 PM
None of my bussiness but even if he sent it USPS with no tracking number he could still produce a receipt to show he indeed paid for the service, so why doesn't he? ;) Polo..

skylineTT
10-04-2007, 10:10 PM
he sent me a pm saying he personally went to ups and sent me a new set of speakers and gave me a tracking number. we'll see.

Team OSC SVT
10-04-2007, 10:31 PM
I had nothing but good dealings with him. IDK what the deal is with you guys. Oh and the clarion 5x7s in the beginning of the thread is part of what he got from me in our trade. IMO he is a good guy and I'd deal with him anytime.

sue bee
10-05-2007, 05:25 PM
This is great.
First off, I would like to prefix this story by saying that before I even sent the amp that this guy bought from me, he was the worst buyer i've ever encountered. took over 2 weeks to get me a payment. stalled the whole time, never got back to PMs (unless it was in his best interest). at any rate, i will skip to the point of the story, i sent him an amp and paypal filed a claim (at its own "discretion"). eventually, they took money from me and gave it back to him. why did they do that? because the money he paid me with wasn't his. he had illegitimate funds in his back account that he paid me with, so they got returned to their originals owner. now, i asked him to send an e-mail to paypal saying that he got the amp (which he told me like 3 times via PM) and he won't do it because he knows that he can keep the money and the amp if he doesn't. this guy is a scam artist, scumbag, piece of ****. and he will be banned in 5...4....3...2...

i can't wait to put your name and address in my signature you ****ing filthy human off-shoot.

Bad95gt
10-05-2007, 05:44 PM
you didnt contact anybody....if you did then you would actually know what is going on.....Please tell me exactly what paypal told you?:rolleyes:
I cant wait for this....... If you could read & actually look into **** instead of making bs comments & telling people about ur bullshit then maybe the situation could get taken care of......So know because of something i have already stated...I have received the amp, no problems with it...have stated this to paypal..& such I have to be all type of homo's, mutha ****ers & all type of stupid **** form you.....WOW :rolleyes:

Oh yeah....I have never paid anybody with funds from my bank account! Theres your first bullshit statement.....Only payments I have made are funds that were already in my paypal account, or credit card!...NO FUNDS from my bank account or funds transferred form my bank account

connersdad19
10-05-2007, 06:48 PM
you didnt contact anybody....if you did then you would actually know what is going on.....Please tell me exactly what paypal told you?:rolleyes:
I cant wait for this....... If you could read & actually look into **** instead of making bs comments & telling people about ur bullshit then maybe the situation could get taken care of......So know because of something i have already stated...I have received the amp, no problems with it...have stated this to paypal..& such I have to be all type of homo's, mutha ****ers & all type of stupid **** form you.....WOW :rolleyes:

Oh yeah....I have never paid anybody with funds from my bank account! Theres your first bullshit statement.....Only payments I have made are funds that were already in my paypal account, or credit card!...NO FUNDS from my bank account or funds transferred form my bank account

****...JUST CONTACT HIS LOCAL PD HE IS OBVIOUSLY A FVCKING DOUCHE BAG...:suicide:

Random1010
10-05-2007, 07:33 PM
bad95gt...paypal did a reversal on our transaction. id like that $250 back if you wouldnt mind...

pilyin
10-05-2007, 08:04 PM
terra - i have never even used a credit card for payment with paypal!....all payments came form my paypal account or bank account.

I'm nobody, but I gotta ask. Which one is the truth?

Team OSC SVT
10-05-2007, 08:05 PM
I still cant believe you guys are having such a hard time here.
*edit* although he did lie and I know lie about stuff he had on ebay. it was the same exact stuff he had on here for sale from the same area but "not his"

Random1010
10-05-2007, 08:07 PM

ok then please call paypal and tell them that. because theyre about to send a collection agency after me for the $250..

Bad95gt
10-05-2007, 08:25 PM
ok then please call paypal and tell them that. because they're about to send a collection agency after me for the $250..

man, I cant do anything.......I didnt pay you with a credit card......MY account is almost $4500.00 in the negative because of the quad i sold to the guy & he said he never got it, but he picked it up from me.......
I can to do anything right now....i have told paypal i got the unit from you....
All it says on my account is....
temporary hold - inquiry by paypal......That is all...no dispute,claim or anything......they are saying that the money the guy sent me for the quad via paypal is/was not mine........but i am still trying to get that straight.....I am trying EVERYDAY to get this straight with paypal......There is just so much i can do with paypal....when they dont want to here what you have to say or even be reasonable about it, then it kinda hard to deal with them....i have filed a complaint with several agencies about this with paypal...I have been trying to get my money or quad back from the guy who bought the racing quad from me........

Random1010
10-05-2007, 08:31 PM
man, I cant do anything.......I didnt pay you with a credit card......MY account is almost $4500.00 in the negative because of the quad i sold to the guy & he said he never got it, but he picked it up from me.......
I can to do anything right now....i have told paypal i got the unit from you....
All it says onm my account is....
temporary hol - inquiry by paypal......That is all...no dispute,claim or anything......they are saying that the money the guy sent me for the quad via paypal is/was not mine........but i am still trying to get that straight.....I am trying EVERYDAY to get this straight with paypal......There is just so much i can do with paypal....when they dont want to here what you have to say or even be reasonable about it, then it kinda hard to deal with them....i have filed a complaint with several agencies about this with paypal...I have been trying to get my money or quad back from the guy who bought the racing quad from me........

thats fine...im not accusing you. im just trying to get this all resolved. ive been calling them and they offered me a $10 credit to my account..:mad: at that point i started yelling. told them that they fukin took the money out of my account and gave it back to the the bank account linked to your card, so its not ur fault..its their fault and i ****in want my money back. they offered to let me talk to a supervisor, so i *****ed about him and told him that pp took the money..and im not paying anything to pp until i get that money back.

Bad95gt
10-05-2007, 08:42 PM
thats fine...im not accusing you. im just trying to get this all resolved. ive been calling them and they offered me a $10 credit to my account..:mad: at that point i started yelling. told them that they fukin took the money out of my account and gave it back to the the bank account linked to your card, so its not ur fault..its their fault and i ****in want my money back. they offered to let me talk to a supervisor, so i *****ed about him and told him that pp took the money..and im not paying anything to pp until i get that money back.

i understand......I am sorry, but i didnt do this with paypal..........

Random1010
10-05-2007, 08:54 PM
well they think the card(bank account) u used on ur pp account is fradulent. so if u have the time to call them on that id greatly appreciate it

connersdad19
10-05-2007, 09:04 PM
dont waste your time...becaue he is a ****ing scammer....simple as that :suicide:

sue bee
10-05-2007, 10:16 PM
yeah, terra, don't be a ****ing idiot. you got scammed, this dude is obviously using stolen funds to pay you (and me). he's a liar too, a poor one at that.

Bad95gt, you said that you told paypal you got the amp? bull ****. you never put anything in the comments. you're a scum bag, low-life.

mods, please ban this assclown. i will try my best with paypal, terra, I would call bad95gt's local PD because you have a good amount of money. if we try, we can **** up this guy's credit at least, maybe get him in legal trouble? i don't know, i'll come up with something. meanwhile, create a new thread that says bad95gt = scammer and i'll post in there too. you can throw his name/address in your sig, meanwhile.

connersdad19
10-05-2007, 10:36 PM
ill post in there....he got an ipod off me and then filed like everyone else..saying he never recieved...it ....but it was proven and i won the case...Fvck Him :suicide:

dwman
10-05-2007, 11:08 PM
is this guy realy from texarkana ark!!!!!! i do remember many many years back a young kid from texarkana tried to get me on 2 punch 200's and 2 punch power dvc subs i would say 6 or 7 years back or maybe a lil longer!!!! i called there house at all time of the night!!! and was talking to his mom and dad lol 3 or 4 in the morning i guess they got sick of the calls and finnaly got my stuff back i was supposed to recieve a indash tv!!

lol i bet this is the same person!!! ill almost bet money on it!!!

Random1010
10-05-2007, 11:09 PM
well im not givin paypal the money..

BobbyDD
10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
bad95gt, if you're telling the truth the right thing for you to do is pay these people their money any worry about dealing with paypal yourself.

Team OSC SVT
10-05-2007, 11:24 PM
he really is from texarkana or at least that is where I sent my stuff I traded him.

dwman
10-06-2007, 09:09 AM
then i bet its the same kid!! well probably not a kid now but when we sent him the rf stuff back then he was!!!!!!!!!

call his house sure he lives at home with mom and dad still lol

DaveT
10-06-2007, 09:17 AM
If anyone would like me to make a trip down to texarkana its about an hour drive from where I'm at;)

tEh koRnDog
10-06-2007, 10:37 AM
If anyone would like me to make a trip down to texarkana its about an hour drive from where I'm at;)

Do it d00d.

Louisiana_CRX
10-06-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm still waiting on my item that was shipped over 2 weeks ago :(

Bad95gt
10-06-2007, 11:53 AM
connersdad19 - thats bullshit...because on paypal it doesnt even stat that...It says temporary hold - inquiry by paypal...NOT A CLAIM or DISPUTE!!!!
You pos! Saying a filed the claim.....You cant even copy the pge & show where paypal shows the dispute or claim....It only says temporary hold......I cant control that.

dwman - do you have any idea how old i am?
So i took something from you 6-7 yrs ago!!!!
So you talked to my parents then? In texarkana? thats funny, as my parents dont even live in texarkana. LMAO!!!
Just my g/f & myself
So i was a kid 6-7 yrs ago huh???
Ok, thats fine, just whatever you state.

Louisiana crx - replied back to your pm.....

Bobbydd - i am working on the paypal stuff & trying to get it staright...if need be, I will take care of terra & sue bee, but connersdad(**** him & his bs)

mihklo
10-06-2007, 12:03 PM
stop talking about taking care of it and do it. actions speak a lot louder than any of the words coming out of your mouth

skylineTT
10-06-2007, 12:48 PM
i better get a full set of 5x7s from you like originally planned or im hittin your local PD also.

tEh koRnDog
10-06-2007, 01:15 PM
So i took something from you 6-7 yrs ago!!!!

So you admit you you scammed him 6-7 years ago.

shortyg83
10-06-2007, 01:33 PM
honestly i think someone just needs to pay this guy a visit

tEh koRnDog
10-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Someone crack his cabbage.

Bad95gt
10-06-2007, 03:17 PM
So you admit you you scammed him 6-7 years ago.

it was being sarcastic! as i cant believe he said something like that!:furious:

sue bee
10-06-2007, 05:07 PM
i'll wait a couple more days until i up the ante.

connersdad19
10-06-2007, 06:08 PM
paypal just dont get involved until you ****ing do something...you a scammer and you need your *** beat....u keep doing what your doing it will happen....

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS BISH....WE SHOULD ALL RENT A PARTY BUS AND TRAVEL DOWN TO BEAT HIS ***....THOSE THAT JUST WANNA JOIN CAN TO.

wong05tsx
10-06-2007, 06:41 PM
....WE SHOULD ALL RENT A PARTY BUS AND TRAVEL DOWN TO BEAT HIS ***....THOSE THAT JUST WANNA JOIN CAN TO.

bring some *****s too, a party bus full of ***** is no fun!

NathanMc
10-06-2007, 07:54 PM
he didn't scam me, but I'm down for a bus ride to split a melon open..man I hate lame ****s like that.

Bad95gt
10-06-2007, 08:02 PM
paypal just dont get involved until you ****ing do something...you a scammer and you need your *** beat....u keep doing what your doing it will happen....

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS BISH....WE SHOULD ALL RENT A PARTY BUS AND TRAVEL DOWN TO BEAT HIS ***....THOSE THAT JUST WANNA JOIN CAN TO.

well shows how much you know about paypal...you know all this talking by you sure shows alot about you.....:rolleyes:

connersdad19
10-06-2007, 09:50 PM
am i the scammer? NUFF SAID..im done...just get **** straight before your name is ****ed man...enjoy the ipod.

Bad95gt
10-06-2007, 10:22 PM
am i the scammer? NUFF SAID..im done...just get **** straight before your name is ****ed man...enjoy the ipod.

whenever you get through...i didnt contact paypal about anything..dispute,claim , etc....

Randy Savage
10-06-2007, 10:27 PM
scammer all the way man...as stated in his forsale thread today i sold him an ipod and he recieved it and all and still made a claim on paypal saying he never recieved it...**** i still have all teh pms about the **** thing....

I'm in the mix with this dude as well he posted a F/S-F/T add, I had a nice laptop traded him for 2 dvd decks, yet to be shipped he keeps telling me that I'm not getting his updates and tracking numbers. it's been almost 3 weeks now since I started with this dude.

***Bad95gt***

Post my tracking since you say you've shipped allready to help clean your name up a bit!

I got a deck from him, and within a few minutes it blew... come to find out the fuse in the back of it had been blown and it had wire wrapped around the two fuse prongs making the would-be fuse unblowable and expelling magic smoke from the deck... I messaged him and he never got back to me, I assume he blocked me since he no longer shows on my AIM list...
so if he has an Orion HP2800 and/or Orion 1200d for sale (still), tell him to blow it out his *** and move on to a better seller. ;)

i sold him an ipod and he did the same **** thing...scammer all the way.

I don't understand how all of these people have negative dealings with you...and you are acting dumbfounded as to how this is going on...

If...IF you aren't in the wrong, which you are trying to indicate here, why haven't you picked up the phone, called Paypal, and gotten this straightened out?

Paypal is taking money away from these people for some reason or another...and it's not Paypal just going out and saying, "hey, let's just randomly take money back from these people in this transaction here"...they're doing it for a reason- and you're that reason. So please, get it straightened out.

Safe-N-Sound215
10-06-2007, 10:29 PM
:word:

sue bee
10-07-2007, 01:16 AM
you can add me to the list mr. savage. same **** happened to me. i got paid with fraudulent funds, according to paypal.

sue bee
10-07-2007, 01:17 AM
this is the funniest thing ever. his scam is, a stolen credit card and pretending to be ****ing slingblade. you're an *******.

Aroc
10-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Still no PROOF he shiped out either one of the laptops.....
Dude if you were telling the truth you would and could provid proof!!!!

YOU still havent!!!!! DO IT!!!

Or someones gonna split your wig! Not me but there's enough people not to far away from you that are gonna....

Aroc
10-08-2007, 03:29 PM

PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF..... PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....

Or someones gonna split your wig! Not me but there's enough people not to far away from you that are gonna....

Aroc
10-08-2007, 03:29 PM

PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF..... PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....

Aroc
10-08-2007, 03:30 PM

skylineTT
10-08-2007, 09:43 PM
well i got the speakers today. the tracking number was valid and stuff.

Team OSC SVT
10-08-2007, 10:13 PM
im not believing all this crap. I would be coming up with some proof of all of this GT b4 you get in some serious **** dude

2002XLT
10-09-2007, 12:38 AM
nm

2002XLT
10-10-2007, 04:56 PM
anything new?

Aroc
10-11-2007, 02:53 PM
No replies to pms nothing! anyone anything?

dwman
10-11-2007, 02:56 PM
he screwed everyone glad i didnt deal with his punk ***!!!!!!!!!!!

i thin he is the guy who tried to get me along time ago of the rf stuff

but i had family in ark so i didnt have no problem coming up there to slap his ***** ***!!!!!

xi2elic
10-12-2007, 05:39 PM
I wish I saw this post before I bought the DVD Flip screen and PPI amp. He's got $500 of my money also and isn't responding to PMs anymore.

connersdad19
10-12-2007, 06:53 PM
paypal claims

xi2elic
10-15-2007, 01:31 PM
For anyone still wondering about Bad95gt, this is how he operates. I may have been a bit annoying, but I think rightfully so... Dialog is in BOLD

xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA The forums are down @ caraudio.com so I found you here... How do you want to do this, paypal, COD, MO? Where do you live?

-Scott

#196871 - 09-28-2007 06:51 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
Bad95GT Bad95GT
SD First guy voted off Survivor

Posts: 267 i can do a money order,cashier's check, or google checkout if you want to pay with a credit card....

lmk

#196874 - 09-28-2007 07:17 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Money order will do... Can I get your address? Just to confirm also, the in-dash unit is an AVH-p7480DVD(I think?) with 9000r brain? Thanks!!

#196875 - 09-28-2007 07:39 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
Bad95GT Bad95GT

Posts: 267 its actually the avh p7490dvd & avm 9000r master unit.....
K. Sportsman
117 PR 1016
Texarkana, AR 71854

lmk

#196878 - 09-28-2007 08:04 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Okay, I will send the money out today. I hope for a smooth transaction.

#196888 - 09-28-2007 10:18 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Sent the money, please have the product ready to ship when you get it!! Thanks!!

-Scott

#196889 - 09-28-2007 10:57 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
Bad95GT Bad95GT

#196903 - 09-28-2007 12:43 PM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA In case you would like to track the payment, it is USPS 7007 0710 0003 8018 2077

#197363 - 10-03-2007 06:26 PM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Hello,
I saw that you got the money order this morning. Did you get a chance to send the stuff out yet?

#197388 - 10-04-2007 08:48 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
Bad95GT Bad95GT

Posts: 267 No....I will ship once the money order clears, which should be today ro tomorrow.
Thanks again

#197423 - 10-04-2007 01:14 PM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA It has to clear? Okay, well lmk I'm really excited to get the screen in my new car. :]

#197606 - 10-06-2007 01:49 PM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Hey dude, any word?

#197656 - 10-07-2007 08:06 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA You've had the MO for 4 days. The screen and the amp should be going out tomorrow right?

#197657 - 10-07-2007 09:03 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
Bad95GT Bad95GT

i have scheduled a pick up.

#197836 - 10-09-2007 05:59 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Thanks, sorry to be annoying - got a tracking #?

-Scott

#198128 - 10-11-2007 11:32 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA It's been two weeks since I sent the MO and still no tracking number. Please respond with one before I ask the public about your track record. Thanks!

#198226 - 10-12-2007 09:14 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Last chance, I will start a thread tomorrow if I don't hear frmo you. :[ This transaction is for too much money for you to be this unresponsive.

#198385 - 10-14-2007 01:40 PM Re: caraudio.com is down
Bad95GT Bad95GT

Posts: 267 Your items will be shipped. NO UPS. I though i could ship with them, but i recently filed a claim with them.
Please dont worry. I understand about the amount of money.
i have also been unable to respond due to my dsl being down.
I am sorry for the trouble.
Thanks

#198403 - 10-14-2007 06:38 PM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA Can I please have a tracking number. I live in an apartment complex, the package could get here anytime and I will not know!!! Please please please get me a tracking number.

#198453 - 10-15-2007 09:32 AM Re: caraudio.com is down
xi2elic

Loc: beverly, MA If the package is received at the front desk they may not tell me for weeks. I would realllllly appreciate a tracking number. Please work with me here.

Page 1 of 1 1

dwman
10-15-2007, 01:48 PM
what a punkass *****

he needs to be slapped in the mouth

Aroc
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
what a punkass *****

he needs to be slapped in the mouth

Over and Over and Over!
Since I'm too ****in far away who's going over there for me! com on someone has too! :furious:

dwman
10-15-2007, 03:16 PM
bro i got jacked for a 540 dollar money order on ebay is there anything you can do???

i am still pissed about loosing that money myself he is in nc and that hurt loosing 540 dollars so i know how you feel.

crunktimes.com
10-15-2007, 03:22 PM
***** man, you sent the MO the day before this thread started.

BTW: he is viewing this thread now.