PDA

View Full Version : Install price

jdeaton
09-28-2007, 09:56 PM
How much shoudl i expect to get charged for a car audio shop to install new front speakers, speaker wire, install amp under seat, and make mdf spacers for the front speakers. I will have already run the rca cables to under the rear seat so theres no taking out the dash or anything.

Im asking about this because i fried the entire electical system in my truck by accidentally grounding the power cable. Thank god comprehensive insurance is covering it because the bill is around 5 grand. I dont want to **** anything else up.

azbass
09-28-2007, 09:57 PM
call and or go to a shop.

benzmansl65amg
09-28-2007, 10:00 PM
$250

skadude016
09-28-2007, 10:04 PM
How much shoudl i expect to get charged for a car audio shop to install new front speakers, speaker wire, install amp under seat, and make mdf spacers for the front speakers. I will have already run the rca cables to under the rear seat so theres no taking out the dash or anything.

Im asking about this because i fried the entire electical system in my truck by accidentally grounding the power cable. Thank god comprehensive insurance is covering it because the bill is around 5 grand. I dont want to **** anything else up.

:crazy: double check everything ;)

Price will vary from shop to shop