PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Dimensions for a 2001 frontier Extended cab sub box?

DcMaN
09-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Basically im looking to put a JL audio 8w3v3, into a friends truck, but i know the fit is tight behind the seat, however i know its possible to be done, ive done one before but it took too long because it required alot of time to make sure it fits. If anyone has the specs to build a box for this truck i would really appreciate it, thanks!

DcMaN
09-28-2007, 11:33 PM
bump no one has any information ?

Mr Cabinetry
09-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Basically im looking to put a JL audio 8w3v3, into a friends truck, but i know the fit is tight behind the seat, however i know its possible to be done, ive done one before but it took too long because it required alot of time to make sure it fits. If anyone has the specs to build a box for this truck i would really appreciate it, thanks!

Well, I would have to say that your going to have to take the measurements all over again in order to build the box since you already built one before you know what to expect.

DcMaN
09-29-2007, 03:49 PM
well im hoping some one has a frontier with the crewcab, and has a sub box and can take measurements for me...