PDA

View Full Version : trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

rtillaree
09-28-2007, 12:16 AM
we got this little trade going on...I am sending out a TRF2215 and Twistid is sending me a freshly reconed 15" MMATS Juggernaut...both are going out tomorrow by UPS...

rtillaree
09-28-2007, 11:33 AM
the TRF is scheduled for picked today before 5pm, it is guaranteed before business end on Tuesday, Oct. 2nd...

Twistid
09-28-2007, 12:14 PM
we got this little trade going on...I am sending out a TRF2215 and Twistid is sending me a freshly reconed 15" MMATS Juggernaut...both are going out tomorrow by UPS...

i wouldent say freshly reconed ;) i did play it for a few months

rtillaree
09-28-2007, 12:19 PM
meh...tomato, towmatoe

i did want to let you know that i wasn't able to double box the sub, but, i have secured it very well, i put some extra cushion under the motor, and i tested the box out, the sub is stuck, if you flip it over, it doesn't move at all, it is completely suspended...i have never shipped anything out before without being doubled boxed, but i assure you this thing is stout...if it doesn't work out, i will take the responsibility and we will figure something out...but i think it will be fine...

nismos14
09-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Ok....?

Twistid
09-28-2007, 07:03 PM
$60 to ship your stupid juggernaut, tripple bubble wrapped with the reinforced top and bottom box and 2 bags of peanuts ... and they packaged it which they said "if improperly packaged, complaints wont work, but if we package it they cant say it was improperly packaged"

so i really hope the trf gets here in 100% condition, because the way i described the box you sent it, they said thats improperly packaged and if its damaged im s.o.l

rtillaree
09-28-2007, 07:13 PM
haha hey dont be mad at me now...it cost me more than that to ship your stupid TRF...i hope it gets there fine too...im pretty confident my friend...even the worst packing job ive ever done will still be more stellar than the best packing job many other can do...

Twistid
09-28-2007, 07:14 PM
well i hope we stay mad at each others woofers and love our new ones then :)

feedback comming monday when we both get our woofers :)

rtillaree
09-28-2007, 07:15 PM
they said mines would be there tuesday :fyi:

and you know i will always hate you...

nismos14
09-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Couldn't you have just kept this **** to pm? Then posted after the transaction went through well? :)

tEh koRnDog
09-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Couldn't you have just kept this **** to pm? Then posted after the transaction went through well? :)

Why do you care?

They make a thread, documenting everything thats happeneing. So if anything does go wrong, they have the thread to look back on, again....why do you care.

Twistid
09-28-2007, 07:21 PM
nismo's your an idiot, this is to keep it open air so if anything funny goes on theres a log of what happend that everyone can see, this is buyer/seller feedback, if you dont like it then dont read it *******

rtillaree
09-28-2007, 07:23 PM
word life...

loudmofo
09-28-2007, 07:23 PM
can i say more look at quote

Qbenjamin
09-28-2007, 07:39 PM
:rotflol:

azbass
09-28-2007, 07:45 PM
word life...

no it's

werd lyfe

Twistid
09-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Delivered On: 09/28/2007
Delivered To: ORLANDO, FL, US

:( i dont live in orlando :(

Twistid
09-29-2007, 07:36 PM
edit:nevermind its all good, aparently its common practice to reuse shipping numbers... ups confirmed my addy and said its on the way...

rtillaree
09-29-2007, 07:53 PM
ups is some inept assholes...they gave me a bunch of stupid sidetalk...but then i was informed that the package was in transit and is in Jacksonville, however they cannot confirm this until monday...sounds like a big guess to me...but well see...

sorry holmes :crap:

Twistid
09-29-2007, 07:58 PM
edit:

nevermind its all good, aparently its common practice to reuse shipping numbers... ups confirmed my addy and said its on the way...

Twistid
09-29-2007, 08:08 PM
nevermind its all good, aparently its common practice to reuse shipping numbers... ups confirmed my addy and said its on the way... :)

rtillaree
09-29-2007, 08:10 PM
totally redeemed :cool:

Twistid
10-02-2007, 05:51 PM
ups just left, gave the woofer a once over, looks to be in excellent shape

goin over to stratsrt01's later to test it out

:)

Twistid
10-02-2007, 05:56 PM
btw this thing is massive, 70 lbs and the magnet is nearly 12" in diameter

rtillaree
10-03-2007, 10:57 PM
got my Jugg yesterday, I took it out of the box, UPS did a crappy job packing it, the motor was at the bottom of the box and it had to take some hits...but so far it looks ok, i just haven't had time to really inspect it with other stuff going on right now...

Twistid
10-05-2007, 07:21 PM
subwoofer arrived damaged to rtillaree, ups is going to ship it back to my ups store for inspection,

we are then going to get the woofer back to rtillaree, along with his insurance money so he comes out ontop for this dealing

rtillaree
10-05-2007, 07:24 PM
word up, basket is all fuxored...dam UPS...any who Twistid is THE MAN, he's totally helping me out, I don't blame him for one ounce of this...he's a stand up dude...

rtillaree
10-05-2007, 07:50 PM
photos for anyone who wants to see...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/rtillaree/DSC06844Small.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/rtillaree/DSC06845Small.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/rtillaree/DSC06846Small.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/rtillaree/DSC06847Small.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/rtillaree/DSC06848Small.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/rtillaree/DSC06850Small.jpg

Twistid
10-05-2007, 11:53 PM
hey man i just saw the pics **** dude i feel real bad...

hopefully the arangements we made will pan out... again im totally sorry for letting ups package, but mayby its a blessing in disguise because you will get money and the motor !

again, talk to me or you know who while i am gone and we will get this situated 100% , even though i will be gone for awhile i will make sure you get your 100% product

rtillaree
10-09-2007, 03:24 PM
UPS picked up the Jugg yesterday...it was said to be going to a local claims center and i was given a claim ticket...the driver said he didnt know what happens from this point but that usually i will receive a call from the claims center once they have evaluated the damaged goods...

from what the UPS rep told me the night i filed the claim, the Jugg was to be heading back to the UPS store that packaged and shipped it, they would evaluate it and then contact me...

so im a little confused at this point...

we'll see...

nismos14
10-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Once they "evaluate" it and determine their shipping screwed it up, wouldn't they just give the claim refund and then keep the item? I didn't think you could actually get the item back.

rtillaree
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
i swear i have no idea...u'd think but i guess people who have more experience than me say otherwise...

blackbonnie
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
yeah i also thought they kept it

nismos14
10-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Cuz technically they are purchasing the damaged item from you? Anyways good luck.

SRim23
10-09-2007, 03:41 PM
i htink i said this on your for sale threads for these items but if ups wont honor broken items unless they package it then why do they offer the 1.75/$100 insurance? sounds to me like your ups store is just trying to con you into having them pack it so you spend an extra 20-30 bucks in materials and packaging costs by them..... i package everything i sell myself and yet to have anything broken

**knocks on wood**

rtillaree
10-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Cuz technically they are purchasing the damaged item from you? Anyways good luck.

well honestly, i dont care as long as i get my $$$ back...im not looking for more than i deserve know what i mean?

nismos14
10-09-2007, 03:51 PM
^^ Yea def.

rtillaree
10-09-2007, 03:52 PM
we'll see...my track record with UPS isnt soo great, i sold an item on ebay last year and i let the UPS store pack it for me, the 2 girls packing it dropped it and broke right before my eyes, i opened a claim then (October 18th 2006) and i have been in a legal battle with them since January of this year...really hate the UPS...

phyphoestilic
10-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I know what u mean, I ship via Fedex but I like gettin UPS deliveries to my house because they always come at the same time and if I'm not there the UPS place is only like 3 miles from my house. Fedex comes at random times but seems to treat packages better.

SRim23
10-09-2007, 04:03 PM
we'll see...my track record with UPS isnt soo great, i sold an item on ebay last year and i let the UPS store pack it for me, the 2 girls packing it dropped it and broke right before my eyes, i opened a claim then (October 18th 2006) and i have been in a legal battle with them since January of this year...really hate the UPS...

thats insane....did the girls try and say they didnt break it? youd think a company like that wouldnt even bat an eye at giving you your money and just firing or reprimanding the girls in some way......sorry to hear that.

rtillaree
10-09-2007, 04:38 PM
thats insane....did the girls try and say they didnt break it? youd think a company like that wouldnt even bat an eye at giving you your money and just firing or reprimanding the girls in some way......sorry to hear that.

well basically i sold an ASR-10 (piece of studio equipment) with shipping costs, i sold it for a little over $1800...

so i take it to UPS, it's heavy so the girls grab it and start to take it over to a box they fabricated...as they began to set it into the box, it slipped out of one of the girls hands and then the other girl dropped it, being that it weighed so much and was such a delicate piece of equipment is busted into pieces, some keys flew off, the screen popped out, the sides busted open etc...

so i was there holding a receipt for the shipping costs, they refunded me the shipping costs and gave me a # to call...i did and the insurance company gave me the biggest run around...so i contacted a radio show here in Orlando which does legal advise and this one lawyer called me up from the show and is helping me for free, but they are ducking us, and we have already won the case in court...

meh...

rtillaree
10-30-2007, 10:07 AM
UPS picked that sub up several weeks ago, it was delivered to the UPS store that Twistid shipped it from a few weeks back...now i have to wait for Twistid to come back from basic before I get resolution...i guess...not sure how long that will take...UPS said someone picked it up from the store...but im not sure who that would be...Rich was going to do it, but im not sure if thats what happened...

sooo.....

rtillaree
12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
so, i know at least one person has had contact with Twistid recently...he hasnt made contact with me...and i cannot do anything with the UPS claim...they told me they cant give me any information that is not posted on the tracking site...i know he was headed out to basic...but like i said i know he has spoken with one member on this site...

$300 aint going to make or break me...but i would like some communication...i have faith, i take you for a good guy so just let me know whats up...

WhoSayWho?
12-17-2007, 11:41 AM
so, i know at least one person has had contact with Twistid recently...he hasnt made contact with me...and i cannot do anything with the UPS claim...they told me they cant give me any information that is not posted on the tracking site...i know he was headed out to basic...but like i said i know he has spoken with one member on this site...

$300 aint going to make or break me...but i would like some communication...i have faith, i take you for a good guy so just let me know whats up...

Wait, Twisted is just now going to basic?

rtillaree
12-17-2007, 11:42 AM
not, like 2 months ago...back in October...thats what I meant, I knew around when the deal went down, he was leaving the following week for basic....so, I think he should be back...in fact, the person i talked to said he was done...

brtnboarder3241
12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
at least its all goin good i love ups **** dhl im still waitiing for the claim to go through after weeks and god knows if i will even get that money. :crap:(sry didnt read beyond page 2 if anything else happened )

rtillaree
12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
not to mention i just checked and

Last Activity: 12-15-2007 01:38 PM

rtillaree
12-17-2007, 11:49 AM
at least its all goin good i love ups **** dhl im still waitiing for the claim to go through after weeks and god knows if i will even get that money. :crap:(sry didnt read beyond page 2 if anything else happened )

yea, going great...2 months of nothing...

granted i have been really busy with other stuff, like my son having multiple surgeries and such...but, this has been on my mind...just because of the principle thing...i like Twistid...so i hope there is an excellent excuse as to how this wasn't issue #1...

rtillaree
12-17-2007, 03:43 PM
anyone else here know Twistid? able to speak with him, or contact him? he hasn't responded to my AIM's, which may or may not be because he isnt at the computer and it's just on, totally understandable...

basically, if anyone talks to him, tell him to get at me...the one person who I know, knows him, I dont really think it's right to get him involved....dont think it's fair...

rtillaree
12-18-2007, 02:12 PM
no word yet...

mavster
12-18-2007, 02:26 PM
no word yet...

Man you just have the worst luck with transactions...

iamamp3pimp
12-18-2007, 02:29 PM
when good transactions go bad.

what happened here?

WhoSayWho?
12-18-2007, 02:32 PM

what happened here?

Twistid *****.

85Caprice4d
12-18-2007, 02:40 PM
lol man give em a chance - ups ***** :fyi:

fedex is the way to go

rtillaree
12-18-2007, 02:40 PM

what happened here?

basically a week before Twisitd was headed off to basic, we made arrangements to trade subs, i sent him a 15" trf and he sent me a freshly re-coned 15" jugg...i packed the trf very nicely myself to ensure that it was received mint...Twistid had UPS pack to it, to make sure that while he was gone, should anything happen, it would be on them...

well he got my TRF fine with no problems and i got a busted Jugg...i took pics a few days afterward and posted them...i contacted UPS myself and had it picked up...it was sent back to the UPS store in NC, i believe...

well obviously he was out of town, so he enlisted the services of a third party to help out in place of him, however the 3rd party is not him and therefore UPS wont let him get in the middle of it...

Twistid was aware of the damage prior to him shipping out...

he's been back and in reach of a computer for at least a week, if not 2-3...i haven't heard anything yet, and it's a bit boggling...

so...

rtillaree
12-18-2007, 02:41 PM
lol man give em a chance - ups ***** :fyi:

fedex is the way to go

lol man you have no idea what your talking about...

and there is no WAY TO GO...they all blow when stuff gets broken...

jco1385
12-18-2007, 02:42 PM
if you have that one contact, i'd go thru them. i mean it may be unfair (for whatever reason) but you getting screwed over is just as unfair IMO

WhoSayWho?
12-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Yeah, what I said. Twisted *****. I am speaking more about his life than his trading habits though. Is this this the right thread for that?

rtillaree
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
i just want to make it known that i am not bashing him...i just want to know whats up...i still have faith in him...he SEEMED like a decent guy...

85Caprice4d
12-18-2007, 02:54 PM
he has hella refs - not saying that changes anything - and i know i dont know whats going on in this particular case - but generally ups fkzors more packages that i receive - no way to go i know this - but what can you do?

WhoSayWho?
12-18-2007, 02:54 PM
i just want to make it known that i am not bashing him...i just want to know whats up...i still have faith in him...he SEEMED like a decent guy...

Is it okay if I bash him? lol

cpierce
12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Contact his CO:sneaky:

85Caprice4d
12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
HAHAHA! do it :laugh:

WhoSayWho?
12-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Contact his CO:sneaky:

Send gay **** to his CO from Twistid.

Flipx99
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
What is his real name?

Flipx99
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Cuz he is in the AF...

stratusrt01
12-18-2007, 03:17 PM
I tried everything I could to pick up the Juggernaut from UPS, and I would have reconed the Juggernaut and fixed it myself for rtillaree, but UPS would not release it to me, even though I knew all the details.

Sorry rtillaree, I tried. I've even talked to him on AIM, and always mention the sub for you.

rtillaree
12-18-2007, 03:26 PM
sall good rich man...like i said its not your fault...i just appreciate you not telling me to leave you alone when i spoke to you...haha...thanks so much for your efforts homie...

iamamp3pimp
12-18-2007, 03:26 PM
so you are the guy that tried to pick it up.

thiat clears up everything except twistid being online recently.

iamamp3pimp
12-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Ron, we are gonna arrange ameet in the tampa area, wanna come?

i know you are gonig through a ton, but i figured id extend an invite to you

(Back on track)

rtillaree
12-18-2007, 03:30 PM
when is it? i'd probably be down...i dont have a setup right now though...thanks to Ronnie Peay and i just havent been focused on it with other stuff...thanks for the invite...

stratusrt01
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM
yeah, I tried to pick it up. Twiztid asked me to handle it for him while he was gone, and he'd pay me back for the recone as soon as his training was finished. I had no problems with that, so I went to pick it up, and they said I was not authorized to pick it up. I told rtillaree that a while ago, and we stayed in tough every now and then.

Then a couple weeks ago, I saw Twiztid online, and sent him a message via AIM, which he answered. Then I asked him about the sub, and he kind of blew it off a little, and said he'd have to take care of it when he got home for xmas. I sent him a text to his phone through AIM just this morning after talking to rtilaree again, telling him to contact him, and got no response.

cpierce
12-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Give his real name to Flipx99 and I'm sure he could find out who his CO is.

rtillaree
12-18-2007, 04:08 PM
im not sure i want to do that, at this time...im kind of hoping that maybe he just literally hasn't had the time or something...i dont know what his post basic breaks have been like...but i do know that a PM would be nice...

im really hoping there are no problems with this afterward...its been setting up there in a UPS store for 2 months...

cpierce
12-18-2007, 04:10 PM
im not sure i want to do that, at this time...im kind of hoping that maybe he just literally hasn't had the time or something...i dont know what his post basic breaks have been like...but i do know that a PM would be nice...

im really hoping there are no problems with this afterward...its been setting up there in a UPS store for 2 months...
I feel you. Maybe he will take care of it when he his home for Christmas as mentioned above.

Twistid
12-19-2007, 08:11 PM
hey im here, sry im in mississippi now... what do ya need me to do? pick up the sub from ups? ill have leave comming this christmas, and im returning to north carolina... if the store still has it, ill pick it up...

i dont really see the problem? i purchased insurance, ups broke it ? they should have paid you? rtillaree, pm me with ur number so we can talk... just tell me whatcha want me to do :)

rich told me that you havent gotten anything yet and i skimmed the thread, it said only i was allowed to pick up the sub so thats cool, but i dont understand why ups hasent paid you the value of the insurance?

Twistid
12-19-2007, 08:29 PM
UPS picked that sub up several weeks ago, it was delivered to the UPS store that Twistid shipped it from a few weeks back...now i have to wait for Twistid to come back from basic before I get resolution...i guess...not sure how long that will take...UPS said someone picked it up from the store...but im not sure who that would be...Rich was going to do it, but im not sure if thats what happened...

sooo.....

do i have to sign paperwork or something? i can sign to have the sub released or have whatever insurance money sent to you or whatever u need me to do... sry to make you wait but im not exactly in a position to ride back to nc to pick it up lol

i only get on the computer once every few days , but i will be back on the 21st :) i just dont understand how this turned around on me?

i paid for insurance, and specifically had ups package it for me so insurance couldent say that i ****ed it up during shipping... so i dont see why your not getting paid? also i dont see how this is turning around on me because i asked a friend to help out and pick up the sub if possible and i would actually pay for the recone and pay for shipping BACK to you, obviously hes unable to because i have to sign for it , which will be done when i return, but im going out of my way during christmas leave to help you out, again im sorry all this happend to you, but its not like i made some evil devilish plan to sneak away with a subwoofer i traded for, ya know what i mean :laugh:

stratusrt01
12-19-2007, 08:35 PM
You have to fill out the paperwork, and fax or mail it to UPS, he can't do it. I've had to do a couple insurance claims, and the shipper always has to fill out the paperwork and he gets paid, not the person who recieved the damaged goods.

rtillaree
12-20-2007, 03:06 PM
FYI Twisitd has made contact with me via PM...so, we should be one the road to repair here...

Twistid
12-20-2007, 05:29 PM
ok, i assumed everything was an automated process of paying out the reciepient the cost of insurance, but i have to go sign for it...

ill get it done during the weekend or early next week (obviously im going to spend time with the family first :) ) and i have to spend about 6-8 hours in outprocessing :P

im actually going to give rtillaree a call after i log off so, thanks for everyone that got there ******* in a bunch about something i had no idea what was going on :) now that clear heads see that when i became aware of the situation i made contact and assured everything would be handled :)

Twistid
12-20-2007, 07:27 PM
talked to rtilaree, and also the local store that has the subwoofer , also talked to main ups store 1800pickups, going to open a claim and have the money sent to rtilaree :)

easy as pie, problem will be resolved shortly

Twistid
12-26-2007, 10:23 AM
just got back from ups store once again, the manager told me a claim was already opened and denied because whoever opened the claim never came back within 2 weeks with a proof of cost of the item... i believe this was when rich tried to pick the subwoofer up? or when ron sent the package back to the original ups store it was shipped from and they gave him a damaged call number

so i told them that was impossible, i was gone for the past 3 months , they said well it doesnt matter either way there is a period of when you are allowed to file claims then once that period is up you can file an appeal blah blah buerocratic nonsence... either way, they said the claim would be denied, but i did leave my number and name so when the actual claims person comes in they can talk to me and i can go talk to her face to face and try to explain what happend

again, im sorry this is all happening, but i did pay for insurance, and pay for ups to package the subwoofer, and am going out of my way (about 3-4 times now) during my christmas leave with my family to try and resolve this issue, but the outcome is not looking to good

also rtilaree (ron) has the local ups store's number and can call up and verify everything that im saying, as ive told the store many times the money is not for me specifically but for the reciepient of the package

rtillaree
12-26-2007, 01:33 PM
well im in Boston right now for the family Christmas thing, so i missed your call, but i got your VM and your PM...just let me know what happens...im heading back to Orlando tomorrow...i hope we can get it worked out...

rtillaree
12-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Well, doesn’t sound like it’s going to go very well. Twistid went up to the UPS store a few times yesterday to try and get a resolution. The store manager told him that the claim was denied because you have 2 weeks to prove a value for the damaged item after a claim has been filed. Apparently the claim filed date was the date in which I shipped the sub back to UPS.

Twistid filed a “grievance” of sorts, because he was out of town at basic. The manager told me that if someone is deployed they have been known to help them out, so that might be the only bright shining hope. If that doesn’t work, it sounds like im out all around, as the sub is gone, and the store manager told me that UPS “throws them away” and doesn’t track where that stuff goes…

Which I was just like, wait…we ship something, pay for insurance, the item gets broken, we ship it back, you throw it away, and don’t pay us for it? WTF???

so Twistid is going to meet up with the claims lady tomorrow i believe...see where it goes there...he's heading back on the 1st i believe, so he wrote a letter to formally turn everything over to me, so that I should be able to make all decisions...

im probably fawked...but, we'll see...

Johnny Drama
12-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Well, doesn’t sound like it’s going to go very well. Twistid went up to the UPS store a few times yesterday to try and get a resolution. The store manager told him that the claim was denied because you have 2 weeks to prove a value for the damaged item after a claim has been filed. Apparently the claim filed date was the date in which I shipped the sub back to UPS.

Twistid filed a “grievance” of sorts, because he was out of town at basic. The manager told me that if someone is deployed they have been known to help them out, so that might be the only bright shining hope. If that doesn’t work, it sounds like im out all around, as the sub is gone, and the store manager told me that UPS “throws them away” and doesn’t track where that stuff goes…

Which I was just like, wait…we ship something, pay for insurance, the item gets broken, we ship it back, you throw it away, and don’t pay us for it? WTF???

so Twistid is going to meet up with the claims lady tomorrow i believe...see where it goes there...he's heading back on the 1st i believe, so he wrote a letter to formally turn everything over to me, so that I should be able to make all decisions...

im probably fawked...but, we'll see...

They are dicking you around. Plain and simple. Call the 1800 number and forget the local place.

If you need help let me know. I have a bunch of experience speaking with these people.

2002XLT
12-27-2007, 11:32 AM
just ***** and ***** and ***** at them, and ask to speak to the next person in charge, etc. Eventually they will get tired of you and just let you have your cash (which they should anyway)

Most large corporations are like this, they will run you in circles hoping you just give up.

iamamp3pimp
12-27-2007, 01:30 PM
philips was the same way.

WhoSayWho?
12-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Well at least you have contact with Twisted now so that if UPS does not come through he can return your TRF 2215.

rtillaree
12-27-2007, 02:33 PM
we'll see what happens...but im willing to bet that if UPS does noting for me, im probably out...

MorningWood
12-27-2007, 02:35 PM
we'll see what happens...but im willing to bet that if UPS does noting for me, im probably out...

Why? The risk of loss during shipping was clearly on Twisted.

rtillaree
12-27-2007, 02:44 PM
idk, just saying...basically Twistid is heading back to his military duties...he's turning over control to me, because he doesn't want/doesn't have time to deal with it...i don't see it being resolved by Monday when he leaves and i don't see UPS honoring his written request to relinquish the responsibility...

im a realist...

MorningWood
12-27-2007, 02:49 PM
I understand, but now that he has completed basic he should have more of an ability to keep in touch. It is not complete freedom, but he should be able to work it out.

Twistid
12-27-2007, 07:44 PM
i am going to do 100% everything in my power to resolve this situation before i leave, as rtillaree has stated i have gone to the store MANY times and talked to the manager many times!

yes i have written a statement giving FULL control of EVERYTHING over to rtillaree to handle everything for me while im gone, im going to school full time with limited access to a computer (once every few days if even that), if they need me to sign paperwork he can sign for me, if they need this or that, he has full rights to sign for me... yes they made it sound like we were out of luck but im still going to go back and raise hell with the claims lady because no, its not right that rtillaree should be out a subwoofer and cash just becuase they decided to play soccer with the 70lb package

but then again its not my fault they decided to play soccer to begin with! i did not hatch a master plan to have ups destroy a subwoofer i was sending just to screw over rtillaree at the same time i was going to be leaving for 3 months, then get stationed 4 states away from the original ups location while in tech school so i would be to busy to deal with a ups claim... i realise now the horror stories about ups are true and i most likely wont ship anything through them anymore

but again, tommorow (friday) i will go to ups and have a frank talk with the claims lady about how i feel about there service, then right afterwards give ron a call and have him have a frank talk with the lady so she can see how we both feel and if she still decides not to honor our claim i will see if i cant bring it up the ladder

Twistid
12-27-2007, 07:47 PM
They are dicking you around. Plain and simple. Call the 1800 number and forget the local place.

If you need help let me know. I have a bunch of experience speaking with these people.

please share your wisdom

Twistid
12-28-2007, 04:15 PM
ok this is really startin to make me mad, apparently the information the ups coperation has and the information the ups store have are COMPLETLY different, no one has the subwoofer , and no one knows where it is

so i called the main ups line, explained everything that happend, how the ups store is EXTREMLY uncooperative and not helping what so ever, they talked to the ups store themselves and now an investigation is being opened and a tracer has been placed on the package to find out where it is, where it went, and what happend to it... this is complete bullshit, this ups store is a bunch of scammers, i think they kept the subwoofer and instantly denied the claim knowing i was gone and think they can get away with it

note: EVERYTHING i said has been documented by the main ups line, and rtillaree has all the information needed to find the same information, that an investigation has been opened by the ups corporation and a tracer has been placed on the package

nismos14
12-28-2007, 04:26 PM

Funny that it went from this and it turned out to have such problems.

Are you guys making this all up?

JJ!!

Twistid
12-28-2007, 05:57 PM
waiting for rtillaree to chime in ... ive talked to him about 3 times today :)

rtillaree
12-28-2007, 06:22 PM
just got off the phone with UPS direct, they didnt give me much info, but said that Twistid did have a "trace" requested on the package...this takes 6-8 days i was told...in normal cases the UPS store notifies the shipper after the trace is complete, they said to contact them directly in about 6-8 days if we havent heard anything considering we're having problems with this UPS store...

so thats about all the info there is right now...

just so everyone knows, Twistid is doing just about as much as he can right now to resolve the issue on his end...we're just up against a wall now...it's all up to UPS...

rtillaree
01-07-2008, 04:19 PM
alright so the trace came back on the 4th (last friday), they determined that the package is at the UPS store where Twistid shipped it from. The same UPS store that said they didnt have it...

so I called the store, the manager told me they dont have it...

I called UPS back up, they told me to tell the UPS store to file another trace, if they determine that the package is missing after that trace then UPS will refund the $$$ to the UPS store, and the UPS store is supposed to refund us...

i informed the UPS store manager of this and she said she would try that, but thats the same thing they had already done on 12/28...

i was then given a UPS STORE FRANCHISE COMPLAINT LINE and told to call them, because UPS really doesnt care about this stuff, once they find out its a UPS store incident, they want nothing to do with it and refer you to them time and time again...

so, sounds like im effed really...no package and no $$$...

rtillaree
01-12-2008, 12:12 AM
UPS says the package is delivered to the UPS store...UPS store saying it's not there...yet again...jesus christ...

rtillaree
01-17-2008, 06:01 PM
package is lost...UPS can provide me with no more info and suggests that I deal solely with the UPS store from this point, as they are the actual "shipper"...the UPS store says call UPS on just about everything...the UPS stores claims clerk has denied the insurance claim, which is apparently as far as that's going to go...

so...

2002XLT
01-17-2008, 06:07 PM
can you call a lawyer. Or even threaten that you will call a lawyer? Im lucky enough to have a sister and brother in law that are attorneys. And you would be surprised at the change in attitude when threatened with a civil lawsuit. Especially when i tell them its not going to cost me a penny.

22mountaineer
01-17-2008, 06:17 PM
I agree, I have a family lawyer and he mainly does stuff for free for us and it is amazing the way people start acting when you tell them you have spoke with him on the situation..

This is a multi-million dollar corporation though they will probably tell you "ok call them" and when you come back and havent called they will deff turn you down

sickofsoyo
01-17-2008, 06:53 PM
yes, absolutely get a lawyer involved. That is wrong they did that ish to you. At least cost them some money by having to pay for a lawyer to cover their ***...

2002XLT
01-18-2008, 10:39 AM
yes, absolutely get a lawyer involved. That is wrong they did that ish to you. At least cost them some money by having to pay for a lawyer to cover their ***...

Exactly. It will make them weigh the lawyer fees vs. just paying your claim. Of which i would imagine the claim would be a bargain.

WhoSayWho?
01-18-2008, 10:46 AM
can you call a lawyer. Or even threaten that you will call a lawyer? Im lucky enough to have a sister and brother in law that are attorneys. And you would be surprised at the change in attitude when threatened with a civil lawsuit. Especially when i tell them its not going to cost me a penny.

I agree, I have a family lawyer and he mainly does stuff for free for us and it is amazing the way people start acting when you tell them you have spoke with him on the situation..

This is a multi-million dollar corporation though they will probably tell you "ok call them" and when you come back and havent called they will deff turn you down

That ***** that you guys take advantage of their generosity like that. One day when you really need them you may dicover that they are no longer taking your calls.

2002XLT
01-18-2008, 10:49 AM
That ***** that you guys take advantage of their generosity like that. One day when you really need them you may dicover that they are no longer taking your calls.

:confused:

Are you kidding me? Its my sister. And its not like i ask every day. :crazy:

WhoSayWho?
01-18-2008, 10:56 AM
:confused:

Are you kidding me? Its my sister. And its not like i ask every day. :crazy:

No, I am not kidding you. Maybe she does not mind, but if you think about it is not very hard to imagine how this gets old in a dam hurry when your relatives and friends (even someone like a brother, who should know better) calls you over penny ante ****.

;)

rtillaree
01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
well considering that i have been in a legal lock with UPS over another insurance claim from October 2006. and still have not had that resolved...im probably just going to let it go...it's not worth it...I just cant believe things like this can actually materialize, and UPS will do nothing because it was a franchise store, and they are not affiliated with them...basically UPS stores are just 3rd party shippers that get a break on supplies and shipping costs and provide locations to saturate the market...outside of that, no ties...which is fu*king disgraceful of UPS...

BreakDaLaw
01-19-2008, 12:52 AM
maybe u should burn the store down...that'll show em!!

rtillaree
01-23-2008, 09:15 PM
so a guy named Mario called me today while I was at work, he identifies himself as a corperate customer service rep and proceeds to tell me that the corperate office in ATL has been notified of the situation...So I sit there listening to him go through his stuff and then he says this

"after doing a bit a research and trying my best to figure out what is going on, i have found that the package is lost"

no sh*t? i knew that 2 months ago, go on...

haha

eff UPS

Twistid
01-23-2008, 09:46 PM
hey , im just chiming in to say im still here, even though im only on like once or twice a week ... atleast since the corporate office is notified mayby that will get some sort of ball rolling?

iamamp3pimp
01-24-2008, 09:48 AM
what the hell?

let jntar chime in on his info

rtillaree
02-24-2008, 02:01 PM
so I got a call from a UPS talking head yesterday, the Jugg is officially lost...there is a possibility I could be seeing a check in the mail very soon...the only downfall is that the Check will be cut by UPS, made out to the UPS store (as they are technically the shipper)...I havent been in contact with ANYONE over there at the store in almost 6 weeks...the dumb ***** manager wont return my call and neither will anyone else...so if it gets made out to them, and they have my $$$, how the eff am i supposed to get it?

I asked UPS to bypass that process and just cut me the check, but they wont do it...payment usually takes 3-6 weeks...

so, that is where we are at...

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 02:14 PM
havent read through muc but im sorry for what happened

rtillaree
03-05-2008, 10:50 AM
i received a call from UPS services, they again confirm that the package is lost...they will be cutting a check this week i was told, and it should arrive to the UPS store in NC within a week...now if only that UPS store would return my calls...

rtillaree
03-13-2008, 08:40 PM
the UPS store received the check today, for $300.11...so, I guess I should get it within the next 5 months, if I'm lucky...

Twistid
03-13-2008, 08:50 PM
$300? im almost 99.9% sure i put like 350-450 for insurance...

oh well, atleast your gettin paid! sorry again for the HUGE hassle ! im glad this was all eventually cleared up!

rtillaree
03-19-2008, 06:10 PM
finally, after 6 months...got the check today, $300 bucks...

not worth it...

2002XLT
03-19-2008, 06:12 PM
so what are you gonna buy now? :)

DHL finally cut me a check yesterday and im waiting to get it in the mail, 3 months later, actually 3 1/2 and maybe 4 by the time i actually get it. 160 bucks for a 220 dollar box. Bastids. 60 of which was my shipping cost.

rtillaree
03-19-2008, 06:15 PM
****, nothing...especially if it has to be shipped haha...

2002XLT
03-19-2008, 06:18 PM
lol, ya i can understand that for sure.