PDA

View Full Version : nitro_freak1?

rob_z89
09-27-2007, 10:57 PM
ok heres the deal me and him worked out a trade we thought would be best for both sides i was to send him my directed electronics drop down tv and he would be sending me a pair of amps a 10 inch re audio and some coaxial speakers.
well we decided to ship out on the 20th if i remember correctly well i shipped mine out and he said he couldnt because of a bad storm i said fine no big deal
he recieved his package on the 22th i still however have not recieved a thing i was suppose to recieve it tuesday at the latest yesterday i pm him asking him if he had a tracking number because i had been reluctant to ask before he signs on but does not reply to my pm he hasnt been on today yet
im just wanting to recieve some kind of information i might be over exaggerating but it only seems fair since he recieved his package already
sorry for long post

p.s in no way am i saying he is a scammer im just making this public so he can see i have tried to make an attemp in contacting him

rob_z89
09-29-2007, 12:06 AM
wondering if anyone might know kevin and have an alternate way of contacting him other than here and aim i still havent recieved anything and im starting to wonder about him

rtillaree
09-29-2007, 12:32 AM
floridaspl and roe, he offered me a trade deal yesterday and today on flspl, so i know hes on there and he posted a new thread on roe just moments ago...track'em down son...

rob_z89
09-29-2007, 01:07 AM
thanks for the info i will be looking for him

jellyfish420
09-29-2007, 01:12 AM
that re used to be mine. i traded him 2 re's and a tc9 motor for a 18 ssd. one of the re's was damaged in shipping, so i sent him an extra amp i had laying around. i used to have his phone #...let me look around for it, but i think i already deleted it.

edit: oh yeah, good guy. there is no way he scammed you.....but kinda slow on answering pms. maybe hes a busy guy?

rob_z89
09-29-2007, 01:12 AM
ok well i checked roe and he has pm'd me and he says that the package was returned to him because no one was at the residence at the time of initial drop off so he said he will be re shipping it tomorrow with 2 day priority mail i will keep everyone updated with what happens

rob_z89
10-03-2007, 11:23 PM
hey kevin can you send me that tracking number you no longer reply to my pms you told me last night you were sending me the tracking number in the morning i didnt recieve it the package still isnt here and i sent you another message right now and you wont reply and i can clearly see that your online

nitro_freak1
09-02-2008, 05:27 PM
just so everyone knows this deal went smooth and closed. Was a busy time just haveing a kid an all (not me my lady) but all items were delivered to him.

350zspl
09-02-2008, 05:33 PM
i have dealt with Nitro Freak in a few deals and had no issues