PDA

View Full Version : RE Audio XXX component ...

SQBubble
09-23-2007, 02:38 AM
I realized that there is no rms rating... anyone know their power handling? And to what do you guys compare this component set, I wonder if the split coil design really makes it sound that good...

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 02:55 AM
Re Xxx= Spl... Zero Sq

Imtjnotu
09-23-2007, 03:02 AM
i loved the regular re components ....sounded crystal clear

quest51210
09-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Re Xxx= Spl... Zero Sq

idiot

billabongcr
09-23-2007, 07:38 PM
i loved the regular re components ....sounded crystal clear

i love mine.

ng on here was running i believe 200wrms to his xxxs

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 07:45 PM
idiot

fvck you fvck boy. i'm in houston. come get some. smart mouth chump!!!

vasilios
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM

:laugh: children....... :rolleyes:

btlking
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM

your a dumb ***

have you ever heard the comps?

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 07:59 PM
your a dumb ***

have you ever heard the comps?

you need to watch your mouth too buddy. i dont put up with a ******** mouth. i'll get your ip address and track you down.

yes i have heard the xxx re's. the motor is too lose. magnet is huge. over rated and over priced

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 08:01 PM
you need to watch your mouth too buddy. i dont put up with a ******** mouth. i'll get your ip address and track you down.

yes i have heard the xxx re's. the motor is too lose. magnet is huge. over rated and over priced

actually the XXX comps might be to your liking, they get very low and have tons of midbass. perfect for your doublebass

XaznKewLguyX
09-23-2007, 08:03 PM
lol that guy doesnt know what hes talkin bout.

IgnoreMe
09-23-2007, 08:06 PM
hahaha oh noes, e thugs again

ya dig

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Re Xxx= Spl... Zero Sq

You know because you've owned a set correct?

And did an objective review on them... right?

:rolleyes:

nG

bamaboy
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM

oooh big boy here

gota feel special trying to be a e-thug over the internet

grow up man, if your actually 25, act like it

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
hahaha oh noes, e thugs again

ya dig

I can dig it :fro:
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1272/talkinja6.jpg

IgnoreMe
09-23-2007, 08:10 PM

hahhhahahahaha

BOOKER T = OG

casper97ta
09-23-2007, 08:11 PM

Seriously, shut up you fuckin douche. First off, he was talking about the xxx [B]MIDBASS[B] speakers not the xxx sub. Second, quit trying to be hard you tiny dicked *****.

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 08:12 PM
lol that guy doesnt know what hes talkin bout.

o.k. i didnt listen to a re show car at some car audio show in tampa, fl. those comps sound like kapa perfects to me. the only difference is the tweets aren't soo bright. the speaker moves like hell but produces zero bass coming from a drop tune guitar. weird as hell to tell you the truth. if im not mistaken re uses the old adire audio x-max technology

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 08:13 PM

HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THAT "C0CK" FROM YOUR USERNAME AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR OWN THROAT UNTIL IT STARTS TO BLEED. THEN USE THE GUSHING CRIMSON BLOOD AS A LUBRICANT TO PUMMEL YOUR OWN *** WITH A SECOND C0CK. YOU STUPID HOMOSEXUAL HOUSTON *** BAG.

nG

casper97ta
09-23-2007, 08:15 PM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9003/ethugsu6.jpg

Look like houston kids to me

IgnoreMe
09-23-2007, 08:15 PM
hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahah

billabongcr
09-23-2007, 08:17 PM
if you go through the trouble of tracking my ip address..buying a plane ticket and comming down here..renting a car, driving through my neighborhood for hours to find my address because mapquest doesnt pick it up, and happen to catch me when im not at school or work..ill let you have a free shot at me. but you only get one..then you should run to my property line as fast as you can :)

stupid retard.

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 08:20 PM
o.k. i didnt listen to a re show car at some car audio show in tampa, fl. those comps sound like kapa perfects to me. the only difference is the tweets aren't soo bright. the speaker moves like hell but produces zero bass coming from a drop tune guitar. weird as hell to tell you the truth. if im not mistaken re uses the old adire audio x-max technology

Are you referring to the XBL^2 technology(like in the extremis), im suprised you think they lack in the low end. You must be hard to be pleased. :blackeye:

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Are you referring to the XBL^2 technology(like in the extremis), im suprised you think they lack in the low end. You must be hard to be pleased. :blackeye:

well, i'm a musician. if it doesn't sound right it just doesn't sound right. i'm not that hard to please. i just don't like a colored sound. the xxx comps sound a sub playing int front with compression drivers pushing the highs. i dig their subs but their comps totally ****. i don't see how people recommend those comps. total garbage.

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
well, i'm a musician. if it doesn't sound right it just doesn't sound right. i'm not that hard to please. i just don't like a colored sound. the xxx comps sound a sub playing int front with compression drivers pushing the highs. i dig their subs but their comps totally ****. i don't see how people recommend those comps. total garbage.

You miss my post fukwad?

nG

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
if you go through the trouble of tracking my ip address..buying a plane ticket and comming down here..renting a car, driving through my neighborhood for hours to find my address because mapquest doesnt pick it up, and happen to catch me when im not at school or work..ill let you have a free shot at me. but you only get one..then you should run to my property line as fast as you can :)

stupid retard.

first, nobody was talking to you. second, i'm from atlanta- not houston. i'm in this ******* town for school.

billabongcr
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
first, nobody was talking to you. second, i'm from atlanta- not houston. i'm in this ******* town for school.

your right no one was talking to me, but if your gunna try and act all hard online and make threats, then im gunna take you up on the offer. ill save you the trouble and give you my address. when you commin?

and i never said anything about where you were. honestly, no one on this forum cares. no one would care if you dropped dead right now, much less where it happens.

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 08:33 PM

im not sayin the XXX is an SQ driver, but they have tons of midbass. it be perfect for someone doing a 3-way and wants that "kick". But you didnt like the High Energys either so, i dont know what sounds good to you. Is there any particular comps that you heard and loved?

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 08:33 PM

people on here got a ******** mouth. respect is given where respect is earned. i gave my oppion on the re's and people got offended. if you don't like my oppions then feel free to express yourself but don't call me names and *****. you wouldn't say it to my face so don't say it here. i back up everything i say... everything

billabongcr
09-23-2007, 08:35 PM
people on here got a ******** mouth. respect is given where respect is earned. i gave my oppion on the re's and people got offended. if you don't like my oppions then feel free to express yourself but don't call me names and *****. you wouldn't say it to my face so don't say it here. i back up everything i say... everything

ill say it to your face

prove it.

hollowpoint
09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
haha..I now have figured out why I have the urge to check out CA at school...the sudden changes in threads and the comedy. I might have to cancel my cable:thumbupw:

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 08:37 PM
im not sayin the XXX is an SQ driver, but they hack tons of midbass. it be perfect for someone doing a 3-way and wants that "kick". But you didnt like the High Energys either so, i dont know what sounds good to you. Is there any particular comps that you heard and loved?

dynaudio 362's with a 9". killer sound. i hate jl but the z series are pretty good. i'm running with the vanadium kicks now. it took a long time to get the highs tweaked right on my eq. decent midbass, still lacking for what i'm looking for.

IgnoreMe
09-23-2007, 08:39 PM

your such a ******* joke. please quick trying to act hard please!

do you really think your scaring people or think your tough by posting on a forum?! for christs sake man, how can you not see the comedy in this.

CaliforniabOY5
09-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Re Xxx= Spl... Zero Sq
i can't full agree but i see your point to an extant. While these comps don't sound bad, there are a a good numer of comps that sound better to the right person for that range, or you can make a way better diy set for the price I think if done correctly. I have heard these more than a few times, they to me don't sound bad but they dont turn me on. We have to get back to that the "SQ" taste is an aquired taste IMHO and I am sure 90% of the people on this site don't know anyhing about REAL SQ. We see this all the time with threads asking how to make a system for 500 or so dollars and want "SQ". People here seem to think that if its not loud it HAS to be "sq". This is NOT correct. Just because it's not loud does not mean it's a "SQ" system. Also, everyone here rants and raves about the RE XXX..... to ME the XXX has decent sound; i've heard it in 4 different applications and in only 1 did it sound good the other 3 times sounded MUDDY to me. Is the sub THAT hard to put in a correct box? I dont know but even that 1 time that it did sound good wasn't TRUE SQ, it was a comprimise of both SQ and SPL (more like CLEAR SPL). Bottom line; RE XXX regardless of the comps or the sub is not true SQ however it might/does sound good in loud applications.

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents.

Imtjnotu
09-23-2007, 08:42 PM
that kid is a **** tard

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 08:43 PM
i can't full agree but i see your point to an extant. While these comps don't sound bad, there are a a good numer of comps that sound better to the right person for that range, or you can make a way better diy set for the price I think if done correctly. I have heard these more than a few times, they to me don't sound bad but they dont turn me on. We have to get back to that the "SQ" taste is an aquired taste IMHO and I am sure 90% of the people on this site don't know anyhing about REAL SQ. We see this all the time with threads asking how to make a system for 500 or so dollars and want "SQ". People here seem to think that if its not loud it HAS to be "sq". This is NOT correct. Just because it's not loud does not mean it's a "SQ" system. Also, everyone here rants and raves about the RE XXX..... to ME the XXX has decent sound; i've heard it in 4 different applications and in only 1 did it sound good the other 3 times sounded MUDDY to me. Is the sub THAT hard to put in a correct box? I dont know but even that 1 time that it did sound good wasn't TRUE SQ, it was a comprimise of both SQ and SPL (more like CLEAR SPL). Bottom line; RE XXX regardless of the comps or the sub is not true SQ however it might/does sound good in loud applications.

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents.

congrats on your First REAL post :nerd:

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 08:45 PM
congrats on your First REAL post :nerd:

Ever.

Too bad it's horribly false though...

Or the kid must not know how to hear....

nG

tbasile1
09-23-2007, 08:47 PM
:laugh::laugh: at this thread

CaliforniabOY5
09-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Ever.

nG

sorry nG, your must be the rest of the SPL crowd on this forum ;)

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
ill say it to your face

prove it.

you know where screaming tattoo is edgewater? i can get it to you from there. i'll be there next friday. put your money where your mouth is. we'll be playing in tampa wednesday.

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Ever.

nG

lol as true as it may seem, it was more or less a subjective review on his side.
I remember you saying you loved the response form the xxx awhile back.

for me though the best mids(bass) i have ever heard has to be the Extremiis; the first time i saw UCP doorpod video i fell in love with them, then i got to hear the extremis in person(Jntars), turns out the extremis JT has use to be UCP.

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 08:51 PM

Nope.

The RE Audio XXX subwoofer (PRE-2006) is one of my favorite all-time subwoofers.

It gets loud, while still retaining great SQ. Can excel in either field (whether it be SQ/SPL) by designing the correct enclosure for your application, and using the correct amount of power.

It's on of my fallback woofers, one is in my truck right now. I use it when I'm in between setups.

I can listen to rock, techno, rap, and anything in between... and it still sounds great.

nG

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 08:53 PM
lol as true as it may seem, it was more or less a subjective review on his side.
I remember you saying you loved the response form the xxx awhile back.

for me though the best mids(bass) i have ever heard has to be the Extremiis; the first time i saw UCP doorpod video i fell in love with them, then i got to hear the extremis in person(Jntars), turns out the extremis JT has use to be UCP.

I know. I'm just being difficult/sarcastic... imagine that. Lol ;)...

See my previous post... and as far as the mids... I enjoy them as long as their matched with a tweeter that can extend low enough... and are crossed @1.2kHz or below...

nG

billabongcr
09-23-2007, 08:54 PM
you know where screaming tattoo is edgewater? i can get it to you from there. i'll be there next friday. put your money where your mouth is. we'll be playing in tampa wednesday.

im not in tampa or edgewater son. im in daytona.

:suicide:

your a ****** :fyi:

im going to get a shower.

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Nope.

The RE Audio XXX subwoofer (PRE-2006) is one of my favorite all-time subwoofers.

It gets loud, while still retaining great SQ. Can excel in either field (whether it be SQ/SPL) by designing the correct enclosure for your application, and using the correct amount of power.

It's on of my fallback woofers, one is in my truck right now. I use it when I'm in between setups.

I can listen to rock, techno, rap, and anything in between... and it still sounds great.

nG

the pre xxx you are reffering to is kinda like the mag, they are idiot-proof. sound great in almost any box..imagine that now :laugh:

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 09:02 PM

new topic by nG....

$4000 system upgrade:

yeah, i got my tax return and i plan on building a new loud as fvck system. i wanna get 2 re xxx 15's. i'm gonna power the subs with a hifonics brutus. the subs are going in a slot port box tuned at 33 hz. i found a sweet price for each sub @ $499. for the fronts i think the speakers i have linked below will get loud as hell and give me pretty good sq. i'm gonna run the coaxils off the hu. my jensen has killer graphics. it's 300X4!!! any suggestions? thanx... lil jon rules!!!!

http://www.pyleaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?brand=&cat1=Car%20Audio&cat2=Coaxial%20Speakers&model=PLCH52

IgnoreMe
09-23-2007, 09:04 PM
new topic by nG....

$4000 system upgrade:

yeah, i got my tax return and i plan on building a new loud as fvck system. i wanna get 2 re xxx 15's. i found a sweet price for $499. for the fronts i think the speakers i have linked below will get loud as hell and give me pretty good sq. any suggestions? thanx... lil jon rules!!!!

http://www.pyleaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?brand=&cat1=Car%20Audio&cat2=Coaxial%20Speakers&model=PLCH52

fail...

Megalomaniac
09-23-2007, 09:04 PM
pyle?

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 09:05 PM
new topic by nG....

$4000 system upgrade:

yeah, i got my tax return and i plan on building a new loud as fvck system. i wanna get 2 re xxx 15's. i found a sweet price for $499. for the fronts i think the speakers i have linked below will get loud as hell and give me pretty good sq. any suggestions? thanx... lil jon rules!!!!

Man, with my experience and stature on this site... I'd definitely do all of the following...

Better fall in line :07:

nG

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 09:10 PM
im not in tampa or edgewater son. im in daytona.

:suicide:

your a ****** :fyi:

im going to get a shower.

edgewater isn't that far from daytona. where tha fvck are you ********? scared now, huh? i'll meet you next week. all you gotta do is bring your body

its_bacon12
09-23-2007, 09:10 PM
wow you got him good.. chicken ****er.

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Man, with my experience and stature on this site... I'd definitely do all of the following...

Better fall in line :07:

nG

you need to fall in line and do something with that nasty as$ b!tch you got on your avitar. her as$ looks like a rotten portabello mushroom

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 09:13 PM
wow you got him good.. chicken ****er.

who you talking to?

billabongcr
09-23-2007, 09:14 PM
edgewater isn't that far from daytona. where tha fvck are you ********? scared now, huh? i'll meet you next week. all you gotta do is bring your body

about 50 miles. and on friday nights im usually in daytona, beachside, at oceanwalk. maitai bar, or 3rd floor in the movies.

you shouldnt let me get under your skin so much :veryhapp:

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 09:17 PM
HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THAT "C0CK" FROM YOUR USERNAME AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR OWN THROAT UNTIL IT STARTS TO BLEED. THEN USE THE GUSHING CRIMSON BLOOD AS A LUBRICANT TO PUMMEL YOUR OWN *** WITH A SECOND C0CK. YOU STUPID HOMOSEXUAL HOUSTON *** BAG.

nG

nG

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Well then...

nG

tbasile1
09-23-2007, 09:36 PM
nG owns

:D

SyKo13
09-23-2007, 11:07 PM
This is awesome

So to the OP

150-200wrms is good :)

SyKo13
09-23-2007, 11:07 PM
This is awesome

So to the OP

SyKo13
09-23-2007, 11:08 PM
This is awesome

So to the OP

SyKo13
09-23-2007, 11:08 PM
This is awesome

So to the OP

SyKo13
09-23-2007, 11:09 PM
This is awesome

So to the OP

SyKo13
09-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Holy hell, pwnt by teh hackz

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Database error FTW!!!

nG

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 11:25 PM
nG owns

:D

Tbayz1 rides nutts...

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 11:26 PM
Tbayz1 rides nutts...

C0ckboy rides C0CKs...

nG

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 11:29 PM

nG

since my life sux soo bad and because i don't have anything better to do.... i'm gonna be a moderator.

moderate deez:rolleyes:

ngsm13
09-23-2007, 11:30 PM
I could disappear you.

But e-thugs are funny...

nG

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 11:56 PM
I could disappear you.

But e-thugs are funny...

nG

i could always change my ip adress and get a thousand yahoo email accounts and keep re-appearing. no fun if you can't really make me disappear.

""The difference between science and magic lies in the knowledge of the observer".

gamecock guru
09-23-2007, 11:58 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/nargis96/cartoon.gif
I could disappear you.

But e-thugs are funny...

nG

btlking
09-24-2007, 12:06 AM

nG

for once i agree with ng

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 12:16 AM
for once i agree with ng

x2:D

SyKo13
09-24-2007, 12:29 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/nargis96/cartoon.gif

I like

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 12:43 AM
I like

http://caraudio.com/forum/image.php?u=23528&dateline=1188160157

i like...

SyKo13
09-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Can't have her though:fyi:

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Can't have her though:fyi:

you can keep her:yureawsm:

btlking
09-24-2007, 01:10 AM
you can keep her:yureawsm:

lol yeah because he wants him ^^^

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Ok I can respect an "opinion" but the fact that you came in this thread with zero evidence to support and back up your "claim" you shouldn't be pissed that people are calling you out. I don't care if you are a "musician" as you claim to be, I've played guitar since 6th grade but I'm not going around telling everyone they are wrong because they don't play an instrument. Whenever you become a judge at a USACI event, I'll then look to you for advice.

phyphoestilic
09-24-2007, 01:13 AM
Ok I can respect an "opinion" but the fact that you came in this thread with zero evidence to support and back up your "claim" you shouldn't be pissed that people are calling you out. I don't care if you are a "musician" as you claim to be, I've played guitar since 6th grade but I'm not going around telling everyone they are wrong because they don't play an instrument. Whenever you become a judge at a USACI event, I'll then look to you for advice.

But u dont understand. He's in car audio school :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:17 AM

oh, well then...........

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:17 AM

hey, i ain't paying for it. don't hate. i went to learn how to completly rebuild doors. i can tune and build systems. do you own a T.A.? then shut up

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:21 AM
I can understand if you want to learn, that is perfectly fine and respectable. However, the way you are coming off is more than arrogant and really childish.

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:22 AM

what do i need to do? play stink fist and post a video from youtube? oh, i need a electrical engineering degree. maybe, if i was SCOTT BUWALDA. or.. if i was some lame loser that knows everybody on here people would respect my oppion. i have a very good tuning ear. i don't just do car audio.

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:25 AM
what do i need to do? play stink fist and post a video from youtube? oh, i need a electrical engineering degree. maybe, if i was SCOTT BUWALDA. or.. if i was some lame loser that knows everybody on here people would respect my oppion. i have a very good tuning ear. i don't just do car audio.

If you want to play a tool song and post it on youtube go for it? That's why the site is there :fyi: :fyi:

phyphoestilic
09-24-2007, 01:26 AM
hey, i ain't paying for it. don't hate. i went to learn how to completly rebuild doors. i can tune and build systems. do you own a T.A.? then shut up

Oh noes I dont own a T.A. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

phyphoestilic
09-24-2007, 01:27 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Saltlick/seriousbidness.jpg

phyphoestilic
09-24-2007, 01:27 AM
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/1/11/Bidness.jpg/470px-Bidness.jpg

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:28 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4492/20051208045109tp9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:35 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4492/20051208045109tp9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

^^^^^^^^^^^^ that's funny as hell. i almost choked on burnt popcorn

Eugenics
09-24-2007, 01:36 AM
i agree 100% with gamecock, you are all haters.

Eugenics
09-24-2007, 01:37 AM
why dont you fagits get back to world of warcraft and using metal spatulas on teflon non stick frying pans.

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:39 AM
why dont you fagits get back to world of warcraft and using metal spatulas on teflon non stick frying pans.

HEY

I haven't played that in like 2 months, shut it!!!! But I did L o L

phyphoestilic
09-24-2007, 01:42 AM

My night elf died. and my pan started sticking. Now I'm lost :(

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:42 AM
i agree 100% with gamecock, you are all haters.

i like this guy... i'm using his crawling bug image on myspace.

phyphoestilic
09-24-2007, 01:43 AM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/ShackyBaby/Other%20shit/yep.jpg

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:45 AM
My night elf died. and my pan started sticking. Now I'm lost :(

ask for rez?

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 01:46 AM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/ShackyBaby/Other%20shit/yep.jpg

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow. hahahahahaha

Eugenics
09-24-2007, 01:48 AM
i like this guy... i'm using his crawling bug image on myspace.

The internet is a great place to make friends, will you be mine? We can talk about will & grace.

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:49 AM
why do gay picnics ****?

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:51 AM
The internet is a great place to make friends, will you be mine? We can talk about will & grace.

sure...

it's a good place to make enemies too. i bet whoever started this page is pissed. 7 pages of straight bullshit:rage:

Eugenics
09-24-2007, 01:52 AM
they're probably just jealous.

gamecock guru
09-24-2007, 01:55 AM
they're probably just jealous.

huh?

ngsm13
09-24-2007, 06:58 AM
huh?

Jealous of your fellatio skills.

nG

MisterGrubbs
09-24-2007, 07:15 AM
Why were you so worried about meeting that kid? You freaked straight the hell out about bullshit. The reason they trashed you so hard is because you were being a non-conformist about **** and you didnt give any reasoning behind it. If you had justified it and emphasized it was just your opinion and not what's true vs whats not, they wouldnt have jumped on your ***.

And I mean, if you want to prove you're an E-thug. I live in Valdosta and I go back home to Newnan, GA on the weekends. It's 45 min south of Atlanta. Feel free to cmon down this weekend ;)

DejaWiz
09-24-2007, 09:47 AM
If you want to play a tool song and post it on youtube go for it? That's why the site is there :fyi: :fyi:

Word. Tool rocks and I could definitely use a bit of entertainment on a Monday morning.

SyKo13
09-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Feg still talking his crap I see

:laugh:

rtillaree
09-24-2007, 10:06 AM
so wait, who's selling teh xxx components?

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Word. Tool rocks and I could definitely use a bit of entertainment on a Monday morning.

indeed. :)

bumpin buick
09-24-2007, 12:46 PM
so wait, who's selling teh xxx components?

No one is selling them, this is just a funny argument about the xxx components sq.

Megalomaniac
09-24-2007, 12:48 PM
How bout 8

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/meade916/DSC08808.jpg

rtillaree
09-24-2007, 12:50 PM
No one is selling them, this is just a funny argument about the xxx components sq.

oh no ****?

ngsm13
09-24-2007, 04:41 PM
How bout 8

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/meade916/DSC08808.jpg

Stealing pics from meade now eh ;)

nG

Megalomaniac
09-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Stealing pics from meade now eh ;)

nG

im teh moderatorz over there http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/Smiley/sign0106.gif

come over to SMD, i'll pull a dante on you :p:

ngsm13
09-24-2007, 05:14 PM
I know you are, my statement still stands ;)...

nG

Megalomaniac
09-24-2007, 05:15 PM
lolz, you are a funny man, i wouldnt pull one on you, i know ignorance is a short fuse for you

SQBubble
09-24-2007, 06:32 PM
okay ppl, im talking about the COMPONENT SPEAKERS NOT THE SUBS!!! lol

UndercoverPunk
09-24-2007, 06:37 PM
this thread is NOT serious business.

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 06:38 PM
this thread is NOT serious business.

you're not serious business.

UndercoverPunk
09-24-2007, 06:38 PM
you're not serious business.

Your mother my serious business.

RumbleNTheTrunk
09-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Innovative Rides in Houston has my 4runner right now...putting my '07 xxx 6.5's in kick panels powered by a DD Audio s4. I'll let you know the turn out...but they were amazed by the comps as far as aesthetics...my install is there first install with em.

Megalomaniac
09-24-2007, 06:40 PM

Do you go UnderCover with her and Punk'd her?

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 06:42 PM

You're to busy with Supa's mom.

UndercoverPunk
09-24-2007, 06:43 PM
I will IP track you, hunt you down, and poop in your bushes. I'm in the DYT, but I'm from the KET, we take our businesses the serious.

Megalomaniac
09-24-2007, 06:44 PM
I will IP track you, hunt you down, and poop in your bushes. I'm in the DYT, but I'm from the KET, we take our businesses the serious.

TCP ICP UCP IP? :crazy:

2kchevy06civic
09-24-2007, 06:45 PM

Could you please poop in the grass instead, my family takes great pride in yard work :crap:

UndercoverPunk
09-24-2007, 06:51 PM
You don't teh get it. I ain't playin g. I'mma **** in yo ficus too!

Megalomaniac
09-24-2007, 06:53 PM
You don't teh get it. I ain't playin g. I'mma **** in yo ficus too!

Banzai tree!

quest51210
09-25-2007, 05:51 PM

i will be in houston too visiting my family in 3rd. let me know what you want to do

gamecock guru
09-25-2007, 09:07 PM
i will be in houston too visiting my family in 3rd. let me know what you want to do

lame as hell

bdawson72
09-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Now this has gotten gay.

Injected54
09-25-2007, 10:42 PM
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/879/internetseriousbusinessny2.jpg

gamecock guru
09-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Now this has gotten gay.

you've always been gay

Eugenics
09-25-2007, 11:38 PM
you have a nice ***.

gamecock guru
09-25-2007, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=Eugenics;3443668]you have a nice ***.[/QUOT

thanx... you too:yumyum:

Eugenics
09-25-2007, 11:51 PM
I like those pants you're wearing. Look very nice on you, glad you chose to put a picture up. Not many people do that anymore.