PDA

View Full Version : Both subs are in need box design!!

TC2k15x2
09-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Ok so today my other 15" DVC TC-2000 came in. Since they are both in im really anxious to build the box for them. I need someone to help me with a design for a ported enclosure for 2 15's.

This car has a fully sealed off trunk but I will be removing the plastic behind the rear seat arm rest and removing the speakers from the rear deck so there will be some airflow into the cabin.

I need to know which direction to face the subs and also which way the ports should be.

This will be a tight fit and I would rather the box's dimensions not to exceed 38" Wide, around 25" deep, and 16-17" in height.

Someone with some knowledge please help I need this box built asap thanks :D

Sorry for asking this from you guys so many times its just that the last designs I was given did not work :(

IamDeMan
09-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Ok so today my other 15" DVC TC-2000 came in. Since they are both in im really anxious to build the box for them. I need someone to help me with a design for a ported enclosure for 2 15's.

This car has a fully sealed off trunk but I will be removing the plastic behind the rear seat arm rest and removing the speakers from the rear deck so there will be some airflow into the cabin.

I need to know which direction to face the subs and also which way the ports should be.

This will be a tight fit and I would rather the box's dimensions not to exceed 38" Wide, around 25" deep, and 16-17" in height.

Someone with some knowledge please help I need this box built asap thanks :D

Sorry for asking this from you guys so many times its just that the last designs I was given did not work :(
Good luck fitting 2 15s in that much total volume ported. :p:

IamDeMan
09-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Well with at least 100 sq ft of port ara and tuned 35 or below. For SPL I guess this can be achieved though. Albeit tightly. What is your main goal? What car? Are you sure you can fit the enclosure of that size in?

Additionally if you want to make a 2+ hour trip over a weekend, we can build it together. Unless of course you have al lthe tools you need and just need a design.

UndercoverPunk
09-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Don't go, he's gonna give you jesus juice and put his ***** in your butt.

UndercoverPunk
09-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Oops wrong guy, my bad.

IamDeMan
09-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Oops wrong guy, my bad.
No, no, you're quite right. Everything has a price.

TC2k15x2
09-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Lol well I would rather not have to drive all the way to tampa. I have the tools and im pretty sure I can do the build.

Its going in a 2006 mercedes c230. I want it to be loud so yea SPL, I really dont care for SQ a whole lot because im sure the TC's sound great. Im not 100 percent it will fit but if worse comes to worse ill build the box inside the car. Any other questions just feel free to ask me i need this thing built thanks :D

EDIT: Basically my main goal is loudness, like extremely loud.