PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire a box builder $130 Available

hoodkid
09-16-2007, 02:43 AM
hey, I'm looking for someone to build a box for 2 (15) in Type R's, i have $130 available, if anyone is interested and wants to take on the job pm me.

sealw98
09-16-2007, 01:27 PM
GO to mike in Gilbaltar trade center in taylor, excellent guy to work with and he build boxes to each subs specs not just generic boxes and he can custom size to fit properly in you car.

spoonraker
09-16-2007, 02:33 PM
good luck finding somebody to build a box for that much money, especially at a shop

themommyvan
09-16-2007, 07:18 PM
GO to mike in Gilbaltar trade center in taylor, excellent guy to work with and he build boxes to each subs specs not just generic boxes and he can custom size to fit properly in you car.

Hes good but he dont use MDF plus he only builds one style of box for those subs.

Louisiana_CRX
09-16-2007, 07:27 PM
good luck finding somebody to build a box for that much money, especially at a shop

they'd throw me out of a shop around here if I tried to get a custom box for that...but in some parts of the country I guess you can :)

sealw98
09-17-2007, 01:12 AM
I can't tell you for sure he use's MDF ,but I know my boxes have always been solid and heavy as he** . He also mentioned that he build's for Car Tunes in Lincoln Park. For your budget I think you will love him. You can see some of his work at WWW.Soundkraft.com

dleccord
09-17-2007, 01:16 AM
i would build one for 130 locally.

kowboy
09-17-2007, 01:23 AM
hey, I'm looking for someone to build a box for 2 (15) in Type R's, i have $130 available, if anyone is interested and wants to take on the job pm me.

Where are you in Detroit? Give me your dimensions and I'll gladly build you a box. I'm in Sterling Heights.

vitveet
09-18-2007, 10:55 PM
PM sent man!

V.

AudioAnonymous
09-18-2007, 11:00 PM
I'd build one for cost of materials but your too far away. 40 bucks or so. Oh well.

MrSwiss
09-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I can't tell you for sure he use's MDF ,but I know my boxes have always been solid and heavy as he** . He also mentioned that he build's for Car Tunes in Lincoln Park. For your budget I think you will love him. You can see some of his work at WWW.Soundkraft.com

my pops used car tunes in lincoln park, talk about a hack job....

and the guys at gibraltar sell premade boxes there, but some of them own shops and can have u a custom box built.

i can make him a box, i work in a woodship in inkster, i get free materials >=D

btw hoodkid, ygpm

themommyvan
09-18-2007, 11:28 PM
my pops used car tunes in lincoln park, talk about a hack job....

and the guys at gibraltar sell premade boxes there, but some of them own shops and can have u a custom box built.

i can make him a box, i work in a woodship in inkster, i get free materials >=D

btw hoodkid, ygpm

Which one in Inkster? Im right down the street in Dearborn Heights.

MrSwiss
09-19-2007, 07:44 AM
its near michigan ave and john daly. its in a backstreet, its called Rich Wall. i used to work at concepts in laminate off of Vanborn and Pelham, but they went out of business about a year ago.

themommyvan
09-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Vanborn and Pelham,

Live real close to there