PDA

View Full Version : DLS iridium(bought) vs Rockford FNX

farshad
09-03-2007, 03:50 PM
hi guys ...
i've bought a set of the 2way dls speakers and the seller also had the fnx comps(don't know the model but it was a expensive set(450$) .. he told me the fnx is a great speaker and if you didn't want the dls come here and take a set of RF fnx instead ...
what are your thoughts?

paymanonline
09-04-2007, 09:46 AM
as I told you do not doubt about IR6.2.

but RF fnx is also a good sq speaker.

I think somehow Ir6.2 is better .

genxx
09-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Keep the DLS get them installed you will be happy. I do not feel the RF are in the same league.IMO

IamDeMan
09-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Keep the DLS get them installed you will be happy. I do not feel the RF are in the same league.IMO
They may be closer than you think if it is the first gen FNX. However, I have not personally heard the DLS so I can't concretely say. Judging from most peoples thoughts on the DLS though, I would say the nod definitely goes to them. The FNX comps are a good set of speakers though. Didn't like the alum tweet in the FNQs though. Thats why I went with FNXs(first gen) comps for my wifes nostalgic RF build. I also wouldn't pay anywhere NEAR $400 for a set of FNX, they can be had for less than half that on eBay.

amir_clk500
03-13-2008, 05:10 PM
rockford is a middle brand but dls is an ancient brand which have a long time experience to make speakers.no doubt

Trey803
03-13-2008, 05:12 PM
middle brand?