PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow W 130 in doors with Vanadium fronts

rudy3
09-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I have 2-Way Rainbow Profi Vanadiums as my front speakers and factory speakers as my mid bass woofers in my doors.

I would like to replace the door speakers with Rainbow W 130 Vanadiums as my mid bass woofers. However, I cannot find them for sale--would the W 130 SLC mid bass woofers be an appropriate replacement to go along with the profi vanadiums in the front.

If not, are there any other good choices, or does anyone know how I can get my hands on the W 130 Vanadium?

alphakenny1
09-03-2007, 04:01 PM
why not just use the profi vandiums as your 2 way up front?

bdawson72
09-03-2007, 04:05 PM
I have 2-Way Rainbow Profi Vanadiums as my front speakers and factory speakers as my mid bass woofers in my doors.

I would like to replace the door speakers with Rainbow W 130 Vanadiums as my mid bass woofers. However, I cannot find them for sale--would the W 130 SLC mid bass woofers be an appropriate replacement to go along with the profi vanadiums in the front.

If not, are there any other good choices, or does anyone know how I can get my hands on the W 130 Vanadium?

Pm 6speedcoup

He may be able to find you some

rudy3
09-03-2007, 04:07 PM
I don't have a sub and I don't think I will be getting one so I would like to have the two mid bass speakers play that role as best as possible