PDA

View Full Version : Clearing name

JT1979
08-30-2007, 11:45 PM
I have a delimma here.

I know a guy on here and other sites as well..........

Well, apparently he has scammed many ppl, and now my name has been drug into it all. Why, I do not know why!

I wish someone would tellme.

How can I clear my name? I have sold things online for a while now, and never had a problem until this guy starts claiming to be me. I know, I canchange my name, but ppl would figure it out. I have already spoken with some of the ppl he has scammed and will talk to more tomorrow. I shouldnt have to change my name because of a stupid ignorant person here wants to rip ppl off. Its not right, and NOW, I am labeled as a scammer. I will not be able to sell my items on here ne longer due to him.
Thanks a lot so called friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tEh koRnDog
08-30-2007, 11:46 PM
wait....dewitt padgette?

dewitt88? that fvcker scammed me.

If its him, i hope that little cawk sucking peice of **** dies.

JT1979
08-30-2007, 11:53 PM
That is who I am refering to, yes. I have had my name dragged in the mud because of him. I am offering all information ne one wants and I have. Done pissed off the wrong person here.

What did he scam you out of? I may have bought it from him. i have bought MANY things from him, but I am only 30 minutes away.

tEh koRnDog
08-30-2007, 11:54 PM
yea i want his **** address and phone number. Pm me and ill give you the details on what that little ****** *** ***** did to me

JT1979
08-31-2007, 12:03 AM

brchd
08-31-2007, 05:46 AM
I have a delimma here.

I know a guy on here and other sites as well..........

Well, apparently he has scammed many ppl, and now my name has been drug into it all. Why, I do not know why!

I wish someone would tellme.

How can I clear my name? I have sold things online for a while now, and never had a problem until this guy starts claiming to be me. I know, I canchange my name, but ppl would figure it out. I have already spoken with some of the ppl he has scammed and will talk to more tomorrow. I shouldnt have to change my name because of a stupid ignorant person here wants to rip ppl off. Its not right, and NOW, I am labeled as a scammer. I will not be able to sell my items on here ne longer due to him.
Thanks a lot so called friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bsflag: post your refs that you have sold to successfully.....

bdawson72
08-31-2007, 05:53 AM
I dont believe it

JT1979
08-31-2007, 07:29 AM
brchd you cant even send ne one your number to call you. You want make all types of acusations and dont want to do nothing about it. Your a B1tch if you ask me. Believe me or not, i dont give a sh1t. Everyone on here wants to hide behind thier computer like a bunch of girls.

if ne one cares to straighten things out about the money or items they are owed call me:
386-438-4772 I am avail. almost all day/night. I WILL take the time to talk to you about ne thing youd like to get out about this matter

JT1979
09-02-2007, 01:31 PM
I have a comment to make.

Everyone here thinks that Dewitt and I are one in the same.

I had some type R 10's at one time that I was suppose to trade to a fellow member here. I believe his name was David706 or something. He sent his, I accidently dropped the subs and they got bent up, I called him ASAP and explained to him what had happened. I refused his shipment and he received his items back. If i was Dewitt and trying to scam ppl, why would I not have kept this guys things. Actually, I remember now, that i did tell him I would send him like $13 for the shipping $ he used, but I never did. That is my fault there. I forgot all about it until just last night.

JT1979
09-02-2007, 01:33 PM
:bsflag: post your refs that you have sold to successfully.....

ca.com = covmachine

floridaspl.com = flex,LuisT, da_user, mrwigglez.

I have also sold many other items online, but do not remember exactly who they were right off. I will do a search thoug, so everyone can see.

David706
09-06-2007, 12:29 AM
I have a comment to make.

Everyone here thinks that Dewitt and I are one in the same.

I had some type R 10's at one time that I was suppose to trade to a fellow member here. I believe his name was David706 or something. He sent his, I accidently dropped the subs and they got bent up, I called him ASAP and explained to him what had happened. I refused his shipment and he received his items back. If i was Dewitt and trying to scam ppl, why would I not have kept this guys things. Actually, I remember now, that i did tell him I would send him like $13 for the shipping $ he used, but I never did. That is my fault there. I forgot all about it until just last night.

sorry i didnt see this earlier.. JT is a good guy, i will vouch for that. i dont see him ****in anyone over