PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them elections, Goob?

Pages : [1] 2

jmanpc
08-27-2007, 07:03 PM
It will be in the next few weeks at the most.

:confused:

Atimm693
08-27-2007, 11:50 PM
:word:

jmanpc
08-28-2007, 01:13 AM

InsaneKreationz
08-28-2007, 01:15 AM
nobody cares?

dragnix
08-28-2007, 01:17 AM
i care

bdawson72
I doubt it happens.

bdawson72
And, I care 2

InsaneKreationz
08-28-2007, 01:18 AM
you aint gonna be a m0d dawson... sooooooo

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Hahaha, so

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 01:21 AM
It'd be crunk if I was.

And, I shall wait a few years.

bibby
08-28-2007, 01:23 AM
Being a mod on CA.com is like being married to a woman. No matter what you do, the community will never be happy.

TheFiverMan
08-28-2007, 01:25 AM
Being a mod on CA.com is like being married to a woman. No matter what you do, the community will never be happy.

lol good 1 :graduate:

ngsm13
08-28-2007, 01:25 AM
Why do you care so much?

nG

jmanpc
08-28-2007, 01:27 AM
because 3/4 of the mods nowadays are either AWOL over at SSA or MIA alltogether. The remaining ones... well, I'll bite my tongue on that.

ngsm13
08-28-2007, 01:27 AM
:crying:

nG

jmanpc
08-28-2007, 01:29 AM
JimJ (Over at SSA all the time) , squeak9798 (only see him occasionally), Acidburn (only see him occasionally), DBfan187 , Jmac (pretty much MIA) , ss3079 (another thats pretty much MIA), Randy Savage (Might as well be MIA), denim (At SSA all the time), MikeofTulsa (no one likes him), ngsm13 , jntar

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Indeed

DBfan187
08-28-2007, 11:31 AM
JimJ (Over at SSA all the time) , squeak9798 (only see him occasionally), Acidburn (only see him occasionally), DBfan187 , Jmac (pretty much MIA) , ss3079 (another thats pretty much MIA), Randy Savage (Might as well be MIA), denim (At SSA all the time), MikeofTulsa (no one likes him), ngsm13 , jntarSavage is practically here daily.

Flipx99
08-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Acidburn keeps the crunk thread clean.

ramos
08-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Do you think a vote honestly matters ? :)

jmanpc
08-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Savage is practically here daily.

And he just runs around like a retard chasing a laser pointer, flapping his **** around screaming "OHHH YEEAAHHH!!!"

snoopdan
08-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Do you think a vote honestly matters ? :)

no sir. we all know how it works around here. :(

its all who ya know.....or rather more importantly who thinks they know you.

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Ramos for mod

Flipx99
08-28-2007, 05:32 PM
no sir. we all know how it works around here. :(

its all who ya know.....or rather more importantly who thinks they know you.

Indeed. I was just accused of being black.

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Its been a year and a half since the last election. Perhaps we can try our hand at a free for all forum.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Nice.

jmanpc
08-28-2007, 09:33 PM
anarchy here would most definately end up as this being a **** forum

azbass
08-28-2007, 09:37 PM
top 5/6 posters that are not already mods, done with mod decision. lol

Pl8er
08-28-2007, 09:40 PM
I do think that an election is due, although I think the system for who gets on the ballet is pretty lame. I mean how hard is it to come on here every morning, go into every post and post "heh", "lolz", "nice", "cool" etc..... So you have TONS of posts, but what does that really matter?

We have people here who would make good mods, know a great deal about audio, and would help out.

I really think we need a mod crew who will be keeping things more in order, less flaming, less off-topic, etc. This is a good forum, just gets out of control and it seems that some of the mods are helping that happen.

I honestly think Tapout would make a good mod. He is very level headed, does bash on people, but doesn't take it too far.

**EDIT** I'm not saying that we don't have some good mods here. I think some of the mods do a pretty kick butt job. I mean if you look through threads you can see who is moderating and deleting and handing out bans etc. Not hard to figure out who to keep. Some of the mods you mentioned I don't even know, and I have been here since 01.

CaliforniabOY5
08-28-2007, 09:42 PM
because 3/4 of the mods nowadays are either AWOL over at SSA or MIA alltogether. The remaining ones... well, I'll bite my tongue on that.
this is true

top 5/6 posters. done with mod decision.

you WOULD like that.

tEh koRnDog
08-28-2007, 09:48 PM
aslong as

eh, well ill play it safe and keep that comment to myself.

azbass
08-28-2007, 09:50 PM
you WOULD like that.

yes Devillain00 would be amazing.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 09:50 PM
top 5/6 posters. done with mod decision.

Funny. Does that apply even if 99% of the users post are one word answers? Or how about flamming?

Pl8er
08-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Funny. Does that apply even if 99% of the users post are one word answers? Or how about flamming?

That is exactly what I said. Some people have mastered saying nothing at all on here.

azbass
08-28-2007, 09:54 PM

well actually the top posters (that are not already mods) have been here for a while. we know the forum, and we are always usually here to give info, talk, etc.

azbass
08-28-2007, 09:55 PM
and I have not flammed someone 29 thousand times

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
I do think that an election is due, although I think the system for who gets on the ballet is pretty lame. I mean how hard is it to come on here every morning, go into every post and post "heh", "lolz", "nice", "cool" etc..... So you have TONS of posts, but what does that really matter?

We have people here who would make good mods, know a great deal about audio, and would help out.

I really think we need a mod crew who will be keeping things more in order, less flaming, less off-topic, etc. This is a good forum, just gets out of control and it seems that some of the mods are helping that happen.

I honestly think Tapout would make a good mod. He is very level headed, does bash on people, but doesn't take it too far.

**EDIT** I'm not saying that we don't have some good mods here. I think some of the mods do a pretty kick butt job. I mean if you look through threads you can see who is moderating and deleting and handing out bans etc. Not hard to figure out who to keep. Some of the mods you mentioned I don't even know, and I have been here since 01.

Someone who is active on the forum can make a good mod. I don't understand why you have to know a great deal about the subject. All a mod does is basically police the forum and keep it going smooth. I don't see why that would take so much audio knowledge.

jmanpc
08-28-2007, 10:00 PM
I think the mods are overly flamboyant. A good mod is one that isn't noticed, but still gets the job done.

azbass
08-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Someone who is active on the forum can make a good mod. I don't understand why you have to know a great deal about the subject. All a mod does is basically police the forum and keep it going smooth. I don't see why that would take so much audio knowledge.

bingo.

tapout
08-28-2007, 10:06 PM

Thanks for the kind gesture.

Having been a mod on a fitness forum my personal belief is you should have sufficient knowledge in the area specific to the forum. I do not know enough about car audio to effectively be a mod here except the OT section and I wouldnt want that. (see MikeofTulsa)

Oh, and I think the majority of my post are 1-4 words. lol. Now that I think about it, are you patronizing me? :eyebrow::laugh:

BTW, enjoy the consummation? :naughty:

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:08 PM
well actually the top posters (that are not already mods) have been here for a while. we know the forum, and we are always usually here to give info, talk, etc.

Not saying that you in particular don't help, but I definitely see you doing more flamming or making negative comments about someones thread. Out of pure laughter, how many one word posts do you have in "THE THREAD?"

I don't want this to turn into a dispute, as you have been here longer than me, and with a few ten thousands more posts, but if your going to say that you don't do what were talking about, then take a look at your past 100 posts. /story

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 10:09 PM

Having been a mod on a fitness forum my personal belief is you should have sufficient knowledge in the area specific to the forum. I do not know enough about car audio to effectively be a mod here except the OT section and I wouldnt want that. (see MikeofTulsa)

Oh, and I think the majority of my post are 1-4 words. lol. Now that I think about it, are you patronizing me? :eyebrow::laugh:

As long as you know the difference between a box, wire, headunit, speaker, subwoofer, and amp, you should do all right. All the job requires is moving, locking, deleting threads.

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 10:09 PM

What happened @ the fitness forum?

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Not saying that you in particular don't help, but I definitely see you doing more flamming or making negative comments about someones thread. Out of pure laughter, how many one word posts do you have in "THE THREAD?"

I don't want this to turn into a dispute, as you have been here longer than me, and with a few ten thousands more posts, but if your going to say that you don't do what were talking about, then take a look at your past 100 posts. /story

So one word posts effects his ability to mod how?

Worlddre
08-28-2007, 10:12 PM
im black and have a big ***** im an obvious choice

Eugenics
08-28-2007, 10:13 PM
I think it would be better to have the top 30 posters or however many, and then have goob knock off the ones that he doesn't want to be mods anyway, so that people dont waste votes.

Eugenics
08-28-2007, 10:13 PM

and lie.

tapout
08-28-2007, 10:14 PM
What happened @ the fitness forum?

I got the job I have now working 60-70 hrs a week. At first, without seniority I had to be "on call" alot more than now.

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 10:15 PM

To bad we don't have an affirmative action policy implemented here

Worlddre
08-28-2007, 10:16 PM
To bad we don't have an affirmative action policy implemented here

were that the case both myself and corey would **** this place up :fro:

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:19 PM
So one word posts effects his ability to mod how?

Who said that it does? This was in response to his top 5 posters comment.

azbass
08-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Qbenjamin stop trying to cause problems. and take it else where.

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Who said that it does? This was in response to his top 5 posters comment.

So then why are you bitching about the top 5 posters only posting 1 word posts?

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 10:31 PM
were that the case both myself and corey would **** this place up :fro:

I guess I wouldnt. :(

I'm the forgotten Negro.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:32 PM
So then why are you bitching about the top 5 posters only posting 1 word posts?

Who say's I am *****ing? If the statement applies to you, then so be it. Quit trying to be an e-thug. Funny how quick you are to start talking ****.

Qbenjamin stop trying to cause problems. and take it else where.

Seems as though you can't handle the truth. LOL. I am trying to cause problems? Both of you are obviously not mods, and although you have high post counts, it's usually BS. Iceteebone rarely ever says ANYTHING useful. It is well noted to do the opposite of what you say.

Worlddre
08-28-2007, 10:33 PM
I guess I wouldnt. :(

I'm the forgotten Negro.

i keep forgetting that you are ethnic

its good though that means you blend in which will take you far in life :veryhapp:

azbass
08-28-2007, 10:34 PM
what truth? I have a lot of posts, ok? and you are still causing problems

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 10:35 PM
i keep forgetting that you are ethnic

its good though that means you blend in which will take you far in life :veryhapp:

Hahahahah

I try.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:36 PM
LOL @ the "Top posters" getting offended by my comments. I have seen Azbass help out, but you Iceteebone are nothing more than a "Post *****." When you start actually helping out on a regular basis aside from useless posts, maybe then will someone care.

Eugenics
08-28-2007, 10:39 PM
I now completely understand why goob doesn't want to deal with the mod elections.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:39 PM
what truth? I have a lot of posts, ok? and you are still causing problems

Please explain to me exactly what problems I am causing? What, because I disagree with a statment that you made? For someone that prides themself as being a true "Top poster," surely you can prove me wrong easily.

phantom240
08-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. As long as the mods who ARE here are doing their job, I don't see what we need more mods for.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. As long as the mods who ARE here are doing their job, I don't see what we need more mods for.

That reminds me of a few members that were in my Monte Carlo club when I was living in Chicago. EVERYBODY wanted a freakin title. Too many wannabe Chiefs.

As long as you can come on here and help someone out, or add your two centz, why worry about who's a mod? With the 5-6 active mods, I think that they do a pretty good job. Why even add more?

-All with the exception of one particular mod, and he know's who he is.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Although, I would like to see Prowler added to that list. He is always helping out and answering even the dumbest of questions.

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 10:49 PM
I dont know who "he" is.

No, not the prowler post. But the one above it.

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 10:53 PM
LOL @ the "Top posters" getting offended by my comments. I have seen Azbass help out, but you Iceteebone are nothing more than a "Post *****." When you start actually helping out on a regular basis aside from useless posts, maybe then will someone care.

I've been here 4 years, you 8 months. You hardly know my body of work. Apparently you think 1 word answers effects a mod's ability, or else you wouldn't be bringing up this point in this thread.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:54 PM
I dont know who "he" is.

No, not the prowler post. But the one above it.

Me and him have had our PM fueds, and their would be no need for me to post his name.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:58 PM
I've been here 4 years, you 8 months. You hardly know my body of work. Apparently you think 1 word answers effects a mod's ability, or else you wouldn't be bringing up this point in this thread.

Quit whinning. Funny I wasn't even talking about you, but I guess the shoe fit you also. If you really feel the need to prolong this, go ahead, as I won't even respond to your comments. I know you like it for post count, but I am not interested in keeping this up. I have said what I needed to say, and I do not apologize for what was said.

Also, what do i care about you being here for four years, and me only eight months? I would go more into depth on this, but I don't argue with......../story

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 10:59 PM

And obviously you have a selective reading problem, as I did not bring that up, but only commented on it.

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 11:02 PM
Quit whinning. Funny I wasn't even talking about you, but I guess the shoe fit you also. If you really feel the need to prolong this, go ahead, as I won't even respond to your comments. I know you like it for post count, but I am not interested in keeping this up. I have said what I needed to say, and I do not apologize for what was said.

Also, what do i care about you being here for four years, and me only eight months? I would go more into depth on this, but I don't argue with......../story

First off, I was having a serious discussion trying to get answers from comments you made. What is wrong with that? It's a discussion forum and I'm trying to discuss. The point I made about the duration, was that you were not around when I was posting in other sections.

This is the only forum I visit where members insult or complain about members with high post counts. I have never seen this on other forums.

With that said, it was nice talking to you :wave:

bubbagumper6
08-28-2007, 11:03 PM
you do say some dumb **** ice...lol :D

(it's usually funny however)

tEh koRnDog
08-28-2007, 11:03 PM
And obviously you have a selective reading problem, as I did not bring that up, but only commented on it.

stfu already

Thieroff
08-28-2007, 11:04 PM
First off, I was having a serious discussion trying to get answers from comments you made. What is wrong with that? It's a discussion forum and I'm trying to discuss. The point I made about the duration, was that you were not around when I was posting in other sections.

This is the only forum I visit where members insult or complain about members with high post counts. I have never seen this on other forums.

With that said, it was nice talking to you :wave:

Loser.

CT

Thieroff
08-28-2007, 11:04 PM
stfu already

Nut swinger.

CT

Thieroff
08-28-2007, 11:05 PM
stfu already

Just because you defend teh Icetee doesn't mean some of his posts will rub off on yours.

You and I both know Icetee is very proficient at typing on the computer is vast amounts, he doesn't need you to do it for him.

Loser.

CT

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 11:06 PM
stfu already

I would stoop down to the level of ignorance attained by this child, but I choose not to. /story

Sorry, you lose.

bdawson72
08-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Me and him have had our PM fueds, and their would be no need for me to post his name.

Ahhh ok

Pl8er
08-28-2007, 11:27 PM

I do agree that someone who is active on the forum large amounts of time makes a good mod, to a point. It does help when they know what they are talking about as it would help to make decisions pertaining to threads and to throw in information and help them decide if someone is flaming or being helpful. Although you would make a good OT mod as you live there.

Yes, I agree you must know your topics. Perhaps I was just using you as a reference, your attitude towards people is a neutrality that is much needed as a moderator.

CACKLE "consummation" he says :P I beat that up like a mallard duck :yumyum:

tEh koRnDog
08-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Just because you defend teh Icetee doesn't mean some of his posts will rub off on yours.

You and I both know Icetee is very proficient at typing on the computer is vast amounts, he doesn't need you to do it for him.

Loser.

CT

Im not defending icetee by any means, I was just wishing Qben would shut the fvck up with his useless ****.

CrazedCat
08-28-2007, 11:37 PM
cotjones for president.

/thread

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Im not defending icetee by any means, I was just wishing Qben would shut the fvck up with his useless ****.

Why are you even posting in an adult thread?

bdawson72
Whats going on here?

Qbenjamin
cotjones for president.

/thread

Cotjones and Bossman for new mods!!!

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 11:45 PM
I got a question for those who think this system is so bad. How about you name the names of people who got in on this system that shouldn't be there or are bad mods because of this system.

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 11:47 PM
I got a question for those who think this system is so bad. How about you name the names of people who got in on this system that shouldn't be there or are bad mods because of this system.

:rotflol: Why? So mods like ___________ can read about this and ban them?

Pl8er
08-28-2007, 11:50 PM
I think the people fighting in this thread is a test. See a good mod would break it up and say that they are off topic, stay on the topic at hand!

LOL

:P

tapout
08-28-2007, 11:51 PM
I do agree that someone who is active on the forum large amounts of time makes a good mod, to a point. It does help when they know what they are talking about as it would help to make decisions pertaining to threads and to throw in information and help them decide if someone is flaming or being helpful. Although you would make a good OT mod as you live there.

Yes, I agree you must know your topics. Perhaps I was just using you as a reference, your attitude towards people is a neutrality that is much needed as a moderator.

CACKLE "consummation" he says :P I beat that up like a mallard duck :yumyum:

http://greengabbro.net/static/oldphotos/duck-***-2.jpg

DBfan187
08-28-2007, 11:51 PM
Part of The Lounge, we're not really supposed to touch things in the lounge.

iceteebone
08-28-2007, 11:52 PM
:rotflol: Why? So mods like ___________ can read about this and ban them?

Hey your talking to me! :veryhapp:

Pl8er
08-28-2007, 11:52 PM
http://greengabbro.net/static/oldphotos/duck-***-2.jpg

ROFL! You got it! It was in a hot tub too ;)

Qbenjamin
08-28-2007, 11:57 PM
Hey your talking to me! :veryhapp:

Not really, more in the lines of commenting about your post.

Fear Of Theive
08-28-2007, 11:57 PM
Fyi,I'm Running For Mod Ship.

Kidding. I'm Pro Noob

iceteebone
08-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Not really, more in the lines of commenting about your post.

There you go again. You're flattering me :blush:

Pl8er
08-29-2007, 12:01 AM
I think mods should be voted in on user opinion, not post count. Perhaps an offsite poll place or something that could be setup. Get a list of possible people from here then put it on the offsite place to avoid anyone saying it is unfair, and get our mods.

WantedIsHere
08-29-2007, 12:02 AM
as i have never been afraid of this topic i will chime in... as far as modding goes i just wish this place would be more consistant.... if one person breaks the rules no matter who they are they get the same punishment as the others... most of the mods dont hold a fair bone in their body... If a mod does stupid stuff then goob should revoke the status... as for naming names here is a perfect example... NG... acts like a douche most of the time insults people who are new and just asking questions , breaks the rules that everyone else follows and tries to abide by and most people think the doods a joke.... too many people kiss the kids *** and co sign for him all the time tho... there is just no uniform set of rules and regulations... as far as the others go im not fans and not friends of any of them... the acid guy seems to do most of the thread deleting for the usless crap so it seems he does a good job... mike could be decent if he would let go of the "im a mod" pride issue he seems to have at times.... jntar seems to be gone now most of the time and i dont see anyone complain about that... maybe goob could just police the system a bit better... i like the forum and just wish there could be a common grounds met where the mods who are relaxed would do the job correctly and the mods who have the ego issues would relax a bit.... maybe take away the right of being able to ban just cause your having a bad day or feel like banning people... i mean hell we have people banned daily just cause a mod doesnt like them and decides to be stricter with them then their friends meanwhile we have had an active thread with **** in it for over a week now... The diff in quality of this forum from 3-4 years ago to now is insane... there will and always have been bad apples but its the clean up crew who will make the diff not the tree...

Qbenjamin
08-29-2007, 12:02 AM
I think the people fighting in this thread is a test. See a good mod would break it up and say that they are off topic, stay on the topic at hand!

LOL

:P

No fight's only disagreements. I kept it pretty meaningful until Iceteebone claims that I was *****ing.......Xsabes on the other hand, is just an annoying little child.

tapout
08-29-2007, 12:05 AM
Fyi,I'm Running For Mod Ship.
Kidding. I'm Pro Noob

http://smiliesftw.com/x/07.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Qbenjamin
08-29-2007, 12:06 AM
as i have never been afraid of this topic i will chime in... as far as modding goes i just wish this place would be more consistant.... if one person breaks the rules no matter who they are they get the same punishment as the others... most of the mods dont hold a fair bone in their body... If a mod does stupid stuff then goob should revoke the status... as for naming names here is a perfect example... NG... acts like a douche most of the time insults people who are new and just asking questions , breaks the rules that everyone else follows and tries to abide by and most people think the doods a joke.... too many people kiss the kids *** and co sign for him all the time tho... there is just no uniform set of rules and regulations... as far as the others go im not fans and not friends of any of them... the acid guy seems to do most of the thread deleting for the usless crap so it seems he does a good job... mike could be decent if he would let go of the "im a mod" pride issue he seems to have at times.... jntar seems to be gone now most of the time and i dont see anyone complain about that... maybe goob could just police the system a bit better... i like the forum and just wish there could be a common grounds met where the mods who are relaxed would do the job correctly and the mods who have the ego issues would relax a bit.... maybe take away the right of being able to ban just cause your having a bad day or feel like banning people... i mean hell we have people banned daily just cause a mod doesnt like them and decides to be stricter with them then their friends meanwhile we have had an active thread with **** in it for over a week now... The diff in quality of this forum from 3-4 years ago to now is insane... there will and always have been bad apples but its the clean up crew who will make the diff not the tree...

I am not going to say that I couldn't agree more, but a few of the issues you bring up have a valid point. I can't stand to see mod's act like kids, but some of them do try to police the site as they should. Why we have **** and racist threads that go on for weeks, is beyond me.

Pl8er
08-29-2007, 12:08 AM
G'night fellas. I'm sure this will be on page 10 by the time I wake up. Lets hope something happens soon. I'd just like to see a shake up in the mod squad. The mods that are still here, for the most part, still deserve it, but the MIA's should be replaced with new mods.

Scoobydoo
08-29-2007, 12:10 AM
oh oh oh pick me pick me

WantedIsHere
08-29-2007, 12:11 AM
it doesnt bother me at all to have **** or racist jokes but maybe make an 18+ or non work safe section for it.... race jokes have been around forever and always will be... quite allot of them are funny as hell but put them in a place where if someone goes into it that its their fault if they are insulted... and **** well i love ******* more then anyone in the world but thats where the consistancy comes into play... if i posted the pic thats been out there forever witch i do like... even saved it... i would be gone by now.... most of us are adults if we cant take some ***** and **** shots or racist jokes once in a while then there is a problem..... the only thing i take to heart is losing money.... anything else have a ball and do it up....

tapout
G'night fellas. I'm sure this will be on page 10 by the time I wake up. Lets hope something happens soon. I'd just like to see a shake up in the mod squad. The mods that are still here, for the most part, still deserve it, but the MIA's should be replaced with new mods.

quack quack ;)

iceteebone
I am not going to say that I couldn't agree more, but a few of the issues you bring up have a valid point. I can't stand to see mod's act like kids, but some of them do try to police the site as they should. Why we have **** and racist threads that go on for weeks, is beyond me.

Where are the **** threads?

WantedIsHere
08-29-2007, 12:12 AM
lol it aint hard to find...

tEh koRnDog
08-29-2007, 12:12 AM
No fight's only disagreements. I kept it pretty meaningful until Iceteebone claims that I was *****ing.......Xsabes on the other hand, is just an annoying little child.

oh why thank you *******:santa:

because your word means what to me?

oh yea, means ****, your just another goody goody who thinks they have the solution to everything.

Hey look every one, its qbenjamin....ca.com police.

tEh koRnDog
08-29-2007, 12:13 AM

Its called having a sense of humor jackass....:fyi:

Get one.

tapout
08-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Where are the **** threads?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253730

tapout
08-29-2007, 12:14 AM
^^^^been up for a week.

WantedIsHere
08-29-2007, 12:16 AM
well hell, now the best kept secret of ca.com is gonnaa be gone within 10 minutes....

Qbenjamin
08-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Its called having a sense of humor jackass....:fyi:

Get one.

:rotflol: Get back at me when your legal. I don't dispute with kids, especially when their ranting and whinning.

-Lata

WantedIsHere
08-29-2007, 12:17 AM
lol edit the link take it down leave the thread alive....

tEh koRnDog
08-29-2007, 12:18 AM
lol edit the link take it down leave the thread alive....

if your that desperate for boobs....you got problems.

iceteebone
08-29-2007, 12:18 AM
:rotflol: Get back at me when your legal. I don't dispute with kids, especially when their ranting and whinning.

-Lata

So you come in here, make statements, then people question your statements, you all of the sudden refuse to answer them since they don't agree with you? Yet you call everybody else a child?

ThomasG
08-29-2007, 12:19 AM

:laugh:

tEh koRnDog
08-29-2007, 12:20 AM
So you come in here, make statements, then people question your statements, you all of the sudden refuse to answer them since they don't agree with you? Yet you call everybody else a child?

thats what talking out of your *** gets you nowadays...

WantedIsHere
08-29-2007, 12:21 AM
its not about needing it up for *******... its about how its a prime example of a job done bad by the mods and a running joke on how long its been around... it was about to blast off as the new modless thread where people would be able to do what they wanted... a safe haven for letting out steam and a place that would be safe to vent for people scared of the mods... it was the next the thread.... believe that... on its way to being a legondary thread...

blimblam
08-29-2007, 12:28 AM
forum drama...:rolleyes:

jmanpc
08-29-2007, 02:39 AM
:post:

bdawson72
08-29-2007, 02:42 AM
I'm hungry

jmanpc
08-29-2007, 02:54 AM
i just took a shower and used gold bond. now im cool.

Qbenjamin
08-29-2007, 08:53 AM

Here you go again, what statement did that kid make? What question did he propose? Selective reading kicked in again huh? Just because you have some lil kid riding your scrotum, does not mean that you are right. /story.

ramos
08-29-2007, 11:31 AM

This forum was unmoderated for the first couple years I was here . :)

Worlddre
08-29-2007, 11:33 AM
ramos is elderly :fyi:

bdawson72
08-29-2007, 11:34 AM
:)

Flipx99
08-29-2007, 11:44 AM
DIYMA is basically unmoderated

azbass
08-29-2007, 11:46 AM
thats a whole different forum anyway.,..

ramos
08-29-2007, 11:54 AM
ramos is elderly :fyi:

I got your elderly right here :yumyum: :)

ramos
08-29-2007, 11:54 AM
thats a whole different forum anyway.,..

night and day comparison to here I would say :)

Flipx99
08-29-2007, 11:57 AM

I am curious why....

I act differently there, as do many members here. I think its the fact that most of the people here are 20somethings and most of the people there are in their 30s.

ramos
08-29-2007, 12:07 PM
I am curious why....

I act differently there, as do many members here. I think its the fact that most of the people here are 20somethings and most of the people there are in their 30s.

Maturity level seems to be a lot higher there :)

Flipx99
08-29-2007, 12:09 PM
How can we increase the maturity level here to be the same? I guess I am part of the problem.

ngsm13
08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Alright, what's goin on in here?

nG

Flipx99
08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
rambing on and on about nothing of significant importance

dvrmstrng
08-29-2007, 12:12 PM
id love to be a mod....reason why maturity level here is so low is because of the types of threads that are allowed to be created....not saying that low maturity level is a bad thing i guess

Captain_Ahab
08-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Goob just appointed me mod :fyi:

We all know I will make a great one..

First thing up, catch Mike breaking a rule AND BAN HIS ***!

snoopdan
08-29-2007, 12:14 PM
all mod's should have setups that must at least do 150 db's

:uhoh:

newusername
08-29-2007, 12:19 PM
How can we increase the maturity level here to be the same? I guess I am part of the problem.

You can't. If DIYMA continues to increase in terms of it's membership size, it will get stupider and stupider, just like all sites. The human race is not a pretty thing to behold and with a large enough sample, you get to see just how retarded we are.

From experience as an admin and moderator on several other forums, the best type of moderator is the one that no one knows too much about. Well known moderators that post a lot will eventually say or do something that will bother someone who has too much free time. Also, there's no need (especially with such a large member base) to have a moderator who knows a lot about car audio; you just need a moderator that can moderate (I know, real weird concept). The only exception to this would be if there was an attempt to collaborate and compile a knowledge base (which I don't know why this site hasn't done considering the minds at work here).

Being a part of a website's staff is one of the most thankless things you will ever do. I enjoy doing it because you can take a certain sense of pride in helping to improve or maintain a body of work, but don't bother signing up if you're looking for e-cool points.

Flipx99
08-29-2007, 12:21 PM
So we should cull folks from DIYMA?

newusername
08-29-2007, 12:25 PM
So we should cull folks from DIYMA?

Most of the folks on DIYMA are here as well. But on a board with 40,000 members, a couple hundred good posters get lost pretty quickly amongst a much larger number of post dumping trolls.

dvrmstrng
08-29-2007, 12:27 PM
thats why i vote for myself...im still learning car audio....but im on the site almost all day every day....

CaliforniabOY5
08-29-2007, 12:29 PM
DIYMA is basically unmoderated

I am curious why....

BINGO.

That is what I have seen too. Flip, you hit it right on the head.

I have attended 2 meets set up over at DIYMA, one of the bigger So-Cal meets we had was earlier this month spinned off of one of my posts :D . I have met a great number of people from this forum and DIYMA. The age range and knowledge base at DIYMA is much greater because they most likely have more experiance and with their mature level being higher it shows. I am a proud DIYMA member, most of my time there is spent reading and learning and I am happy with that :)

Worlddre
08-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I got your elderly right here :yumyum: :)

:hide:

2kchevy06civic
08-29-2007, 01:39 PM

because most people view this forum as a place to just say and do whatever. Whenever I'm over at SSA or elite or diy mobile I conduct myself in a grown up manner. Whenever I've over here however, sh1t just hits the fan and I say whatever. I think it's just the environment really......as you previously stated there are a lot of younger people who just come here and raise he11. However, I would never want SSA for sure to be anything like CA.com. Just different reasons for viewing said forum :P

and ramos isn't elderly. He's just wise ^_^

iceteebone
08-29-2007, 01:44 PM
Here you go again, what statement did that kid make? What question did he propose? Selective reading kicked in again huh? Just because you have some lil kid riding your scrotum, does not mean that you are right. /story.

I thought you were done talking to me? Your answer to everything is either selective reading skills or they're a child.

mjf
08-29-2007, 01:45 PM
because most people view this forum as a place to just say and do whatever. Whenever I'm over at SSA or elite or diy mobile I conduct myself in a grown up manner. Whenever I've over here however, sh1t just hits the fan and I say whatever. I think it's just the environment really......as you previously stated there are a lot of younger people who just come here and raise he11. However, I would never want SSA for sure to be anything like CA.com. Just different reasons for viewing said forum :P

and ramos isn't elderly. He's just wise ^_^

one big reason i see for the level of maturity is just for the fact if you type in car audio on google or whichever search engine its one of the top results that comes up.

its easily accessible and generally becomes the first place kids trying to find information go to.

which obviously has both its benefits and downfalls.

CrazedCat
08-29-2007, 01:48 PM
You can't. If DIYMA continues to increase in terms of it's membership size, it will get stupider and stupider, just like all sites. The human race is not a pretty thing to behold and with a large enough sample, you get to see just how retarded we are.

From experience as an admin and moderator on several other forums, the best type of moderator is the one that no one knows too much about. Well known moderators that post a lot will eventually say or do something that will bother someone who has too much free time. Also, there's no need (especially with such a large member base) to have a moderator who knows a lot about car audio; you just need a moderator that can moderate (I know, real weird concept). The only exception to this would be if there was an attempt to collaborate and compile a knowledge base (which I don't know why this site hasn't done considering the minds at work here).

Being a part of a website's staff is one of the most thankless things you will ever do. I enjoy doing it because you can take a certain sense of pride in helping to improve or maintain a body of work, but don't bother signing up if you're looking for e-cool points.

couldn't have said it better myself.

Qbenjamin
08-29-2007, 03:11 PM
As with all sites, you will never be able to satisfy everyone. No difference if you have 33,000 posts or 100, a mod just needs to mod, and not act like a 16 year old.

Flipx99
08-29-2007, 03:15 PM
What if it is a teen forum?

Qbenjamin
08-29-2007, 03:16 PM
What if it is a teen forum?

This is only referring to this site.

Silver
08-30-2007, 01:04 AM
I didn't read any of this crap I stopped at the arguing around page 2 or 3 or whatever it was.

I think for every couple sections of the forum there should be like 2 or 3 different people monitoring instead or 11 or 12 (i dunno how many) montioring the whole forum.

It make things alot easier and e-penises would be to a min.

ramos
08-30-2007, 10:47 AM
:hide:

No need to hide . :)

Randy Savage
08-30-2007, 11:43 AM
JimJ (Over at SSA all the time) , squeak9798 (only see him occasionally), Acidburn (only see him occasionally), DBfan187 , Jmac (pretty much MIA) , ss3079 (another thats pretty much MIA), Randy Savage (Might as well be MIA), denim (At SSA all the time), MikeofTulsa (no one likes him), ngsm13 , jntar

Like Mike said, I'm just about here every day.

And he just runs around like a retard chasing a laser pointer, flapping his **** around screaming "OHHH YEEAAHHH!!!"

I've been a mod here for 2 years longer then you've been a member. Just because I don't post every 3 seconds, doesn't mean I just sit here and do nothing. Just about every day I delete useless ****, ban spammers, etc.

If you feel I sit here and do nothing, then so be it. Don't vote for me.

But, apparently, I've been doing something right, because I've been voted in over the past 3+ years.

ngsm13
08-30-2007, 01:59 PM

I've been a mod here for 2 years longer then you've been a member. Just because I don't post every 3 seconds, doesn't mean I just sit here and do nothing. Just about every day I delete useless ****, ban spammers, etc.

But, apparently, I've been doing something right, because I've been voted in over the past 3+ years.

This is the truth. A LOT of work goes on behind the scenes.

Gotta love the know-it-alls... who think they... um... know it all about how the forums works... and how it should be.

:rolleyes:

nG

iceteebone
08-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Everybody with 30k posts should have admin status :fyi:

snoopdan
08-30-2007, 04:19 PM
ive still never seen a vote take place :confused:

iceteebone
08-30-2007, 05:03 PM
ive still never seen a vote take place :confused:

last one was February of 2006 :fyi:

squeak9798
08-30-2007, 07:13 PM
squeak9798 (only see him occasionally)

:fyi:

I generally log in & check the forum daily and check my emails (reported posts) on a daily basis aswell.

No, I don't necessarily post daily like I used to.

But that doesn't mean I'm not around.

ngsm13
08-30-2007, 07:30 PM
INdeed.

nG

joetama
09-06-2007, 02:50 AM
Interesting thread you guys have here...

Amazes what people can whine about, I didn't know they made that much cheese...

bdawson72
09-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Indeed

azbass
09-06-2007, 10:09 PM
pwn

bdawson72
09-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Ya think?

azbass
09-06-2007, 10:12 PM
yarly

UndercoverPunk
09-06-2007, 10:15 PM
I wanna be a moderator... WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

joetama
09-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Why would you?

You are ****ed if you do ****ed if you don't...

UndercoverPunk
09-07-2007, 05:31 AM
That was sarcasm.

denim
09-07-2007, 06:16 PM
I am here daily, many days 3 and 4 times a day. I am on SSA all the time because I run it.

denim
09-07-2007, 06:17 PM

John, you and I have to spam it up some. :p

2kchevy06civic
09-07-2007, 06:23 PM
I am here daily, many days 3 and 4 times a day. I am on SSA all the time because I run it.

and you do a fine job sir ;)

bdawson72
09-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Yes he does.

ngsm13
09-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Supa's mom does a fine job...

At sucking my balls...

nG

joetama
09-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Indeed she does... :laugh:

Jameseypoo
09-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Why are people so eager to become mods?

jmanpc
09-10-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm just eager for mods that don't break the rules simply because they can.

Jameseypoo
09-10-2007, 10:59 PM

I agree with you on that part, but the only people that seem to want it will just want some sort of power which never has a happy ending.

azbass
09-10-2007, 11:01 PM

yeah right your dieing to be a mod.

bdawson72
09-10-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm changing my mind about this.

Shits gettin crazy.

ngsm13

That will NEVER ever happen.

nG

jmanpc
I wouldnt mind it, but I don't have dreams of being a mod at night. Although permabanning nG sounds like more fun than a barrel of porch monkeys.

ngsm13

Who, like Dikeoftulsa?

nG

bdawson72
09-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Basically Noah.

ngsm13
I wouldnt mind it, but I don't have dreams of being a mod at night. Although permabanning nG sounds like more fun than a barrel of porch monkeys.

You never could.

You can't ban a moderator.

And you'll never be one.

:suicide:.

nG

jmanpc
among other people

jmanpc
09-10-2007, 11:05 PM
You never could.

You can't ban a moderator.

And you'll never be one.

:suicide:.

nG

Assuming you stay a mod as long as ca.com is around.

and again, i dont expect to be a mod. i dont really give a ****.

joetama
09-10-2007, 11:06 PM

I can hear him champing at the bit... :laugh:

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Assuming you stay a mod as long as ca.com is around.

and again, i dont expect to be a mod. i dont really give a ****.

You still can't, even with past moderators. Not to mention I still have access to the backroom and such.

You have NO clue.

nG

jmanpc
09-10-2007, 11:07 PM
sorry i didnt know all the inticacies of vbulletin.

Jameseypoo
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
See... **** like this.

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:09 PM
I love how threads like this happen everytime...

Most people don't even know the history of the elections... or anything.

LOWELL...

nG

joetama
09-10-2007, 11:10 PM
I really hope jmanpc never becomes a mod...

Honestly to those people who think things are bad around here... Haven't they been a lot worse? Right now I think stuff is pretty good... Minus dumb questions and the capacitor people... :laugh:

bdawson72
09-10-2007, 11:11 PM
What really goes on in the back room?

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:11 PM
I really hope jmanpc never becomes a mod...

Honestly to those people who think things are bad around here... Haven't they been a lot worse? Right now I think stuff is pretty good... Minus dumb questions and the capacitor people... :laugh:

Never will, he'd be the next DikeofTulsa...

nG

tEh koRnDog
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Who, like Dikeoftulsa?

nG

His mod duties should be stripped:fyi:

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
What really goes on in the back room?

It's slow.

Takes days and days to get answers.

And, of course... buttsecks.

nG

jmanpc
09-10-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm just tired of seeing mods being assholes for the simple fact that they can.

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:13 PM
His mod duties should be stripped:fyi:

Even though the majority of ca.com and the moderation staff thinks so... not to mention he was NEVER elected...

He is too spineless to resign.
g00b doesn't pay attention.

nG

bdawson72
09-10-2007, 11:14 PM
It's slow.

Takes days and days to get answers.

And, of course... buttsecks.

nG

Yea I believe it.

joetama
09-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Never will, he'd be the next DikeofTulsa...

nG

He would be worse...

At least mike can come up with a reason to ban people usually...

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm just tired of seeing mods being assholes for the simple fact that they can.

Moderators do not have to act differently because they are moderators.

The are still users of this site too.

This is NOT real life people.

This is NOT an official government.

This is NOT a democracy, or the Presidency.

There are NOT required personal characteristics for a moderator.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand this.

nG

joetama
09-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Even though the majority of ca.com and the moderation staff thinks so... not to mention he was NEVER elected...

He is too spineless to resign.
g00b doesn't pay attention.

nG

What exactly does he do?

And how exactly did he get his mod? I have read different stories on that...

joetama
09-10-2007, 11:18 PM

nG

OMG OMG OMG the mods are mean to me for being a retard...

tEh koRnDog
09-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Cant all you mods just like transform and combine all of your powers to make One big super mod to ban the Dike?

jmanpc
09-10-2007, 11:19 PM

nG
So why do people still get banned for looking at "Thread"? I figure you might know something about that.

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:20 PM
What exactly does he do?

Supposedly he helped g00b in a great time of need.

Or some bullshit.

nG

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:21 PM
So why do people still get banned for looking at "Thread"? I figure you might know something about that.

When/Where? Are they still banned? I can check the banlog to see if they are.

And, it wasn't me.

Anything else I could answer for you today sir?

nG

joetama
09-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Cant all you mods just like transform and combine all of your powers to make One big super mod to ban the Dike?

:laugh:

That is funny...

Supposedly he helped g00b in a great time of need.

Or some bullshit.

nG

Tickle his butt?

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:24 PM

If it could be done, it already would've been done...

nG

tEh koRnDog
09-10-2007, 11:25 PM
If it could be done, it already would've been done...

nG

Oh.

you gotta admit.....that would be pretty kick ***.

joetama
The mods have to meet and combine rings...

jmanpc
When/Where? Are they still banned? I can check the banlog to see if they are.

And, it wasn't me.

Anything else I could answer for you today sir?

nG

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174008

bring back any memories?

Yes, people are unbanned, but that doesnt make what you did any less douchebaggiful...

tEh koRnDog
09-10-2007, 11:26 PM

Exactly...

I was thinking somthing like the power rangers.....where they alll morph into a huge *** kicking machine....

Except...this would be where they all morph in to a banhammer dikeoftulsa machine.

azbass
09-10-2007, 11:27 PM

see having the sweet *** ring, is what made me want mod status.

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Whew.

nG

bdawson72
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
I see what you did there

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Yes of course...

nG

iceteebone
09-10-2007, 11:42 PM
What exactly does he do?

At one point he was voted in :fyi:

I'm interested in hearing though, how you can say for fact a certain member won't be voted in, but whenever it is brought up about election fixing, that is deemed as not possible? It seems like we are running a George W. Bush operation here. I mean we have already attacked innocent forums. Hell from here on out you can refer to me as Major General teebone since I lead the crusade against ICIX.

tEh koRnDog
09-10-2007, 11:43 PM

I'm interested in hearing though, how you can say for fact a certain member won't be voted in, but whenever it is brought up about election fixing, that is deemed as not possible? It seems like we are running a George W. Bush operation here. I mean we have already attacked innocent forums. Hell from here on out you can refer to me as Major General teebone since I lead the crusade against ICIX.

Affirmative Major General Teebone.:patrioti:

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:46 PM

I'd buy the site, and permaban him/his IP before that would ever happen.

That's how I know...

nG

Blazin_Jason
09-10-2007, 11:48 PM
When I first joined here I think there was an election shortly there after. The fact that the top 50 posters were only eligible to be mods made little to no sense. I could maybe/sorta/kinda understand if the post count only included certain sections of the forum. Posts in the lounge, classifieds and misc shouldn't be counted. I never voted (big deal right?) because I don't agree with it. I think that the mod staff does a pretty good job as is. Just my thoughts, that is all :)

Jason

tEh koRnDog
09-10-2007, 11:48 PM
I'd buy the site, and permaban him/his IP before that would ever happen.

That's how I know...

nG

how much would the site cost...

just out of curiousity.

jmanpc
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM

just out of curiousity.

eleventy billion dollars

ngsm13
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Not a clue...

nG

iceteebone
09-10-2007, 11:50 PM

just out of curiousity.

I'm currently talking to Goob on this matter. It is believed my 33k + posts has brought in much revenue to the site so I feel I'm entitled to some part ownership. We're working out some details, but if a resolution isn't reached, Major General teebone will launch a full fledged attack on the forum.

bdawson72
09-10-2007, 11:51 PM
1 million dollars.

/austin powers

tEh koRnDog
09-10-2007, 11:51 PM
eleventy billion dollars

http://i15.tinypic.com/62fptnk.jpg

jmanpc
09-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Not a clue...

nG

thats an *** in your ava, right? my friend thinks its ****.

joetama
09-11-2007, 12:00 AM
I'm currently talking to Goob on this matter. It is believed my 33k + posts has brought in much revenue to the site so I feel I'm entitled to some part ownership. We're working out some details, but if a resolution isn't reached, Major General teebone will launch a full fledged attack on the forum.

I'm down... I'm sure half of OT would be too... They could shut this place down... :laugh:

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 12:08 AM
thats an *** in your ava, right? my friend thinks its ****.

This one...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/ngsm13/noname-4.jpg

nG

jmanpc
09-11-2007, 12:09 AM
kinky

tEh koRnDog
09-11-2007, 12:11 AM

This one...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/ngsm13/noname-4.jpg

nG

i see a giant red X

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 12:11 AM
i see a giant red X

That means you missed it ;)

nG

tEh koRnDog
09-11-2007, 12:12 AM

nG

ahh i see.

joetama
09-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Lawl....

Flipx99
09-11-2007, 12:34 AM

nG

I guess I ****

joetama
09-11-2007, 12:37 AM
LAWL... I hate when that happens...

dvrmstrng
09-11-2007, 12:38 AM
jman for president

joetama
09-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Oh yea?

Why is that?

dvrmstrng
09-11-2007, 12:43 AM
probably the most informative, helpful person ive met on this forum

bdawson72
09-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Snap

joetama
09-11-2007, 12:50 AM
I don't know about that....

I heard he smells funny... :fyi:

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 01:14 AM
You missed all the fun...

nG

UndercoverPunk
09-11-2007, 01:15 AM

That is the worst idea I've ever heard.

WantedIsHere
09-11-2007, 01:15 AM

nG

Last time I read the TOS it stated vary clearly that this site runs in accordance with Arizona or New Mexico state law... I would have thought a mod would know this... You always treat people like **** and hide behind the statement "oh its teh internetz"... You generally donít help out at all when people ask questions you just ask them to kill them self and such... Thatís insulting to people and is against tos... You harass people all the time... Make fun of the disabled... Post the stupidest post whoring comments I have ever seen.... Letís see what else... oh the bare *** in your avatar... if I posted a bare *** I would be on vacation... you being alive is a double standard... In reality the world would be a better place if you dried up on your momís sheets with the last duty in life of being the wet spot neither your mom nor dad wanted to sleep on... Thatís my personal opinion of you.... Now donít take this post wrong... In no way am I defending mike as I think he is a giant douche bag too.... I just think youíre a bigger one... And as far as making **** right when you are wrong you banned someone in that lil prank thread of yours "donít view this thread(or get banned)" to make a long story short I ended up out $400 cause of your little stunt that "no one gets hurt from" To end my Rank and view on this topic I would clap if both you and mike were stripped of mod powers, then tarred and feathered on you tube in Speedoís soaked with honey and left in Alaska tied to a tree....

THIS IS REAL LIFE

THIS IS A PUBLIC OPEN FORUM

MODS SHOULDNT ACT LIKE LITTLE KIDS AND CHASE OFF NEW PEOPLE EVERY DAY

/rant...

just to save you time ill post your response

ng:" oh ghey, its teh internetz feg.... "

There ya go and now you can go on with life... I still just wish you were nothing but an old dried up wet spot stain on your momís bed.

tEh koRnDog
09-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Last time I read the TOS it stated vary clearly that this site runs in accordance with Arizona or New Mexico state law... I would have thought a mod would know this... You always treat people like **** and hide behind the statement "oh its teh internetz"... You generally donít help out at all when people ask questions you just ask them to kill them self and such... Thatís insulting to people and is against tos... You harass people all the time... Make fun of the disabled... Post the stupidest post whoring comments I have ever seen.... Letís see what else... oh the bare *** in your avatar... if I posted a bare *** I would be on vacation... you being alive is a double standard... In reality the world would be a better place if you dried up on your momís sheets with the last duty in life of being the wet spot neither your mom nor dad wanted to sleep on... Thatís my personal opinion of you.... Now donít take this post wrong... In no way am I defending mike as I think he is a giant douche bag too.... I just think youíre a bigger one... And as far as making **** right when you are wrong you banned someone in that lil prank thread of yours "donít view this thread(or get banned)" to make a long story short I ended up out $400 cause of your little stunt that "no one gets hurt from" To end my Rank and view on this topic I would clap if both you and mike were stripped of mod powers, then tarred and feathered on you tube in Speedoís soaked with honey and left in Alaska tied to a tree....

THIS IS REAL LIFE

/rant...

There ya go and now you can go on with life... I still just wish you were nothing but an old dried up wet spot stain on your momís bed.

http://i16.tinypic.com/4v7j995.jpg

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 01:20 AM
Please read the user text underneath my username.

kthnx.

nG

Flipx99
09-11-2007, 01:20 AM
He answered my question...

He suggests teh cauk to fill teh gap

WantedIsHere
09-11-2007, 01:22 AM
http://i16.tinypic.com/4v7j995.jpg

not in this lifetime co signer....

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 01:23 AM
The owners of Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The owners also reserve the right to remove your membership at anytime, without notice, due to failure to abide by any forum policies.

nG

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 01:24 AM

THIS IS REAL LIFE

/rant...

Got plenty of haters...

Still not one shred of proof...

nG

joetama
09-11-2007, 01:25 AM
How did you lose $400?

joetama
09-11-2007, 01:29 AM
http://www.killboredom.com/feat-images/images/this_thread_rocks.jpg

jmanpc
09-11-2007, 01:30 AM
The owners of Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The owners also reserve the right to remove your membership at anytime, without notice, due to failure to abide by any forum policies.

nG

you do not own the site :fyi:

joetama
09-11-2007, 01:34 AM
It amazes me how people can sound like little girls...

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 01:38 AM
It amazes me how people can sound like little girls...

Whataya expect?

nG

WantedIsHere
09-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Got plenty of haters...

Still not one shred of proof...

nG

I had once thought even you werent that big of an idiot but you are i guess... look at your sig...

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 01:40 AM
I had once thought even you werent that big of an idiot but you are i guess... look at your sig...
So you're saying deerhunt is disabled...

nG

joetama
09-11-2007, 01:41 AM
Whataya expect?

nG

This isn't even a bad time for the forum... Just a few loose ends here and there...

But people would make it seem like it's the end of the forum...

joetama
09-11-2007, 01:42 AM

nG

I like the spelling change... :laugh:

savagebee
09-11-2007, 05:05 AM

nG

:laugh::laugh:

joetama
09-11-2007, 11:41 AM
This thread slowed way down...

snoopdan
09-11-2007, 11:45 AM
This thread slowed way down...

maybe its because the ca.com elections are about as crooked as the florida elections

joetama
09-11-2007, 11:51 AM
maybe its because the ca.com elections are about as crooked as the florida elections

Owe Nos...

DBfan187
09-11-2007, 03:35 PM

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!

UndercoverPunk
09-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Over-rulled. I'll allow it.

2kchevy06civic
09-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Over-rulled. I'll allow it.

0H T3H L135!!!!!!!!!!!

snoopdan
09-11-2007, 03:48 PM
its like Jeb Bush is running this site or some ****.

UndercoverPunk
09-11-2007, 03:53 PM
0H T3H L135!!!!!!!!!!!
One more outburst like that and I'll charge you with contempt!

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Shush.

nG

UndercoverPunk
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Shush.

nG

ORDER! ORDER! :bang, bang, bang:

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I banged supa's mom last night.

:fyi:

nG

UndercoverPunk
09-11-2007, 03:59 PM
:banghead:

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I think it's time for some Ocular Penetration.

nG

snoopdan
09-11-2007, 04:06 PM
sounds eye-boggling

denim
09-11-2007, 04:40 PM
and you do a fine job sir ;)

Thank you,

DBfan187
09-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Bailiff!!!

2kchevy06civic
09-11-2007, 05:52 PM
One more outburst like that and I'll charge you with contempt!

I have nothing but contempt for this court!!

2kchevy06civic
09-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Thank you,

hey, anytime man. ;)

azbass
09-11-2007, 05:54 PM
sounds eye-boggling

Supas mom was doing that last night.

bdawson72
09-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Snap!

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Ya

nG

newusername
09-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Just make me admin already and get it over with. No need for elections.

My first act is to promote Mike and Noah. Just to get people a little riled up.

joetama
09-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Supas mom was doing that last night.

It happens...

joetama
09-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Just make me admin already and get it over with. No need for elections.

My first act is to promote Mike and Noah. Just to get people a little riled up.

LAWL...

newusername
09-11-2007, 06:47 PM
LAWL...

Just to be clear, I'm talking about promoting them to Administrators as well.

joetama
09-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Just to be clear, I'm talking about promoting them to Administrators as well.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4575/supermodpv8.jpg

WantedIsHere
09-11-2007, 07:09 PM
joe is it possible to ride ng's nuts any closer ?

bdawson72
09-11-2007, 07:12 PM

Hahah noah really isnt that bad

bdawson72
09-11-2007, 07:12 PM
He's helped me in my infinitely noobish moments

joetama
09-11-2007, 07:21 PM

I don't ride anyone's nuts... :fyi:

Plus, if I wanted to I couldn't... You are taking up all the room... :crazy:

joetama
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Hahah noah really isnt that bad

Seriously... I know the guy in REAL LIFE... Not just have an internet friend.. heheh...

I usually back him up because he is right. Yea he can be an ******* and he and I have gone around before because I am an ******* too. But, that is life. You hate some guy who is ON THE INTERNET! :laugh:

And you want to give me ****... :laugh:

ngsm13
09-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Also, EhRon (Joe) just visualized something that Neil (PunkORama)... stated.

Feg.

nG

joetama
09-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Also, EhRon (Joe) just visualized something that Neil (PunkORama)... stated.

Feg.

nG

I'm sorry I missed a spot master... I'll get it tomorrow I promise... Please don't beat me...

ngsm13
09-12-2007, 01:11 AM
I'll let it slide.

nG

Randy Savage
09-12-2007, 01:31 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3352412&postcount=152

....care to respond?

ngsm13
09-12-2007, 01:34 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3352412&postcount=152

....care to respond?

Nope, they're quick to accuse/point fingers...

But when confronted... they run and hide...

nG

jmanpc
09-12-2007, 01:36 AM
I find it funny that mods do so much more than people say they do once they get called out. I understand that y'all do a lot of work behind the scenes that goes unnoticed, but all I see out of you is 'ooohhhh yeah', and the occasional delete or something. I really think that without jizm and dbfan, this site would go unmoderated throughout most daytime hours.

2kchevy06civic
09-12-2007, 01:39 AM
I want to be a modz :(

Jameseypoo
09-12-2007, 01:41 AM
i nominate deerhunt and bmxbikes for mods.

dvrmstrng
09-12-2007, 01:42 AM
its funny there are:

the mods....
the im always on and post alotters who should probably be mods...
the people that just post alot, but never anything car related and other...

basically the breakdown of the demographic here

oh and i wish i were da m0derzzz

Jameseypoo
09-12-2007, 01:42 AM
oh yeah and that girl who showed her vag in the i'm drunk thread.