PDA

View Full Version : Help on head unit choice (after X001)

vtuning.net
08-13-2007, 03:26 AM
Goodday,

Firstly, sorry for my english, i'm french ;)

I bought an Alpine X001 (only USB), but i want to sell it, the design is good but the fonctionnality are very too light.

I search model with a lot of fonctionnalities and if possible an USB incoming

My personal researches direct me to an Alpine 9887R or 9855.

I don't very know Pioneer's models but i don't like the sound of X1BT model.

Like Pioneer, i don't know Clarion models but i don't like design.

What can you tell me about these models?
What can you tell me about Pioneer, Clarion or others models.

My budget is approximately 500€ (450$).

Car : Golf IV (double DIN).
Amplificateur : Oxygen FV 5500.
HP front : Kit éclaté 2 voies Oxygen Air² 62 (16.5).
HP rear : Oxygen Air 202 (20).

Thanks.

SkatinBassPLaya
08-13-2007, 04:03 AM
Amplificateur , lol

get this

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1542688/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046

well over your budget but you get quality like no other,

oh and another reason you should raise your budget is that i have seen the movie Sicko and now i hate you french bastards!

you guys with your totally free medicare and so much other free **** from your government you *****y ***** farters!! and you guys still whine!

That movie makes me want to go up to you frenchies and be like "***** whad da **** your government be treatin yo azzes like you a bunch of babies, not makin you pay fo anythin,,, shhhiiiiiiiit dats wack yo.

LMAO

my rant has endied

genxx
08-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Amplificateur , lol

get this

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1542688/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046

well over your budget but you get quality like no other,

oh and another reason you should raise your budget is that i have seen the movie Sicko and now i hate you french bastards!

you guys with your totally free medicare and so much other free **** from your government you *****y ***** farters!! and you guys still whine!

That movie makes me want to go up to you frenchies and be like "***** whad da **** your government be treatin yo azzes like you a bunch of babies, not makin you pay fo anythin,,, shhhiiiiiiiit dats wack yo.

LMAO

my rant has endied

First off don't listen to this guy he is fuc**** retard apparently.:suicide: There was need for any kind of rant directed at this guy. If you have nothing constructive to say STFU. This is a prime example of why people hate '07ers so much.:mad: As far as your bolded statment that is way to generalized there are plenty decks out of the same build quality. Yes, I have owned one have you.

Now to answer the OP question. The reviews are out in the US on the 9887 from users and its very well liked so far. It would be my pick over the 9855 which is a great still today and still not out dated. Another deck that most feel is better than 9855 would be the 9835 but is debatable.

If you want new in your price range the 9887 would be my current pick. Looking at the features built into the unit. Bang for the buck I would give to the DXZ775USB with a ton of features, flexibility and a price of about $220.00. The only draw back could be the looks.IMO

If your budget was more then the DRZ9255 if you need something like that.

vtuning.net
08-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Thanks for your opinion.

I want just resume, i don't come for fight, you can don't like a gouvernment, but, please, don't reject his faults on his population.

I will try to found an 9887.

Rattlebrain
08-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Welcome!!