PDA

View Full Version : Is my Nak cd400 worth anything?

fatryan
08-13-2007, 12:49 AM
When i was havin some trouble with my eclipse 8445 a couple years ago, the shop i bought it at gave me a loner and never took it back. Its a nakamichi cd400. looks like the oldest stereo in the world and doesnt have many features, but i been reading on it now and it seems like it was a rather expensive HU in its day. any ideas on what its worth now?

http://www.analogstereo.com/cassette_deck_nakamichi_cd400.htm

adam71
08-13-2007, 03:00 PM
So what did you do with the 8445?? Did you just let them have it?

BTW: The cd-400 isn't a bad deck. It just doesn't have any features or any means of expansion.

fatryan
08-13-2007, 04:18 PM
So what did you do with the 8445?? Did you just let them have it?

BTW: The cd-400 isn't a bad deck. It just doesn't have any features or any means of expansion.
no, i had exchanged the 8445 like 4 or 5 times for new ones and i kept having problems, so finally (and luckily) the shop owner had gotten ahold of a 9800BT (this was when they first came out and were on backorder), so he credited me the money for the 8445 and put it toward the 9800BT which i REEEEALLY wanted. and now i have it and am very happy :) :)

just wonderin about this nak deck though. i threw it in my gf's car last week cause she didnt have a cd player. i was just curious to see if it was worth anything