PDA

View Full Version : 05 18 xxx box help!

Quez82
08-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Alright guys, i'm now about to work on the box...It's going in a tahoe, and the recommended is 7.5cubes @ 30hz...I'm not sure whethever to do sub up port up or sub up port back. Any experiences with a tahoe at all? curious as to what might sound better...I just need an idea... I'm not exactly sure on the box, as well? Anyone have experience with the box for a daily driver? I'm not sure how to calculate the dimensions either...Thanks guys..

Quez82
08-12-2007, 10:08 PM
alright guys... I'm looking @ 7-8cubes with aeroports..Tuned to about 32hz...any help appreciated?

inapontiac
08-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Alright guys, i'm now about to work on the box...It's going in a tahoe, and the recommended is 7.5cubes @ 30hz...I'm not sure whethever to do sub up port up or sub up port back. Any experiences with a tahoe at all? curious as to what might sound better...I just need an idea... I'm not exactly sure on the box, as well? Anyone have experience with the box for a daily driver? I'm not sure how to calculate the dimensions either...Thanks guys..

Curious... Where did you get those recommendations?

Quez82
08-13-2007, 01:50 PM
roe and reading through old posts on here...that's why i'm asking for help lol...No clue where to start, and those programs/sites don't help me for crap..i'm guessing 7.25cubes @ 32hz but have no idea where to start..