PDA

View Full Version : billabongcr

malic
08-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Bought RE XXX mids from him. Transaction went good but when I got them one was broken. He insured them but he bullshits me about USPS not holding up on there end. Communication was good until I notified him of the broken mid. He continues to not reply to my PM's or phone calls. He failed in my book. :pissed:

btlking
08-05-2007, 08:34 PM
there must be a reason

malic
08-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Reason for what?

CRAZYCORNUTS18
08-05-2007, 08:38 PM
hes a good guy there must be a reasonable explanation

btlking
08-05-2007, 08:40 PM
hes a good guy there must be a reasonable explanation

x2

MSW Danny
08-05-2007, 08:44 PM
USPS *****. Should have shipped it FED EX or UPS. USPS denies claims all the time.

malic
08-05-2007, 09:53 PM
There has to be a reason but he avoids me. He picked USPS, not me....

Safe-N-Sound215
08-05-2007, 09:55 PM
He's on right now. Maybe he'll clear things up.

billabongcr
08-05-2007, 10:47 PM
aight. give me a sec. this is gettin tore up.

billabongcr
08-05-2007, 10:53 PM
how many times did i offer you a solution to the problem? usps fucked me good. call in for the claim..i get the "let me transfer you to another department" time and time again and 10-30 minute waits..its happened numerous times.

i offered you atleast 5 ways of resolving the problem. each time you stick your nose up at it. sorry man, this kinda thing has never happened to me before, never had to deal with it. kinda new to it all. you never even tried to propose a solution. i offered you EVERYTHING short of buying them back. you didnt like any of my suggestions and left it all on me when you wouldnt even bother trying to come up with a solution. and was i not completely apologenic ALL THE TIME?

did i not do everything i could to try and make peace? go in halves on a replacement? look for a replacement? suggestions to repair the damage?

what would you have done in my shoes? i did everything i could.

sorry i cant make the ******* united states postal service give me money

billabongcr
08-05-2007, 11:25 PM
and thanks for stuckin up for me guys. thats more than awesome

good guys in my book. i got yalls back from now on.

tEh koRnDog
08-05-2007, 11:34 PM
he kinda deserves the postal service to drop kick his package for that avatar

billabongcr
08-05-2007, 11:37 PM
he kinda deserves the postal service to drop kick his package for that avatar

i love you man. you crazy

malic
08-06-2007, 02:08 AM
Like your avatar is any better? You feg. I asked you what we could do, you said I can refund you some money soon. I never got any money. You also said use JB Weld to fix it. I don't think that would work and I honestly don't wanna do that to them. I bought "new" mids for a reason. And what the Fvck are apologies going to do about fixing the problem? You kept giving me the run around about **** then just quit replying to PM's. And you NEVER suggested going in halves on a replacement. It seemed like you spending any amount of money to make things right was not a possibility at all. What was I supposed to do??

billabongcr
08-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Like your avatar is any better? You feg. I asked you what we could do, you said I can refund you some money soon. I never got any money. You also said use JB Weld to fix it. I don't think that would work and I honestly don't wanna do that to them. I bought "new" mids for a reason. And what the Fvck are apologies going to do about fixing the problem? You kept giving me the run around about **** then just quit replying to PM's. And you NEVER suggested going in halves on a replacement. It seemed like you spending any amount of money to make things right was not a possibility at all. What was I supposed to do??

jb weld them ******* :laugh:

and i did so offer to go in halves on a replacement. you automatically came back with "ok, go find one". no, im not finding YOUR ****. i sold you brand new mids, with numerous pictures before hand to back up their condition. along with the seller i bought them from confirming their condition. sorry they broke man, but its something that happens. i offered any and all services i could minus buying them back and you just expected poof it be done, but sorry dude, it takes 2.

not my fault they broke in shipping. when i took them to the post office, they were perfect. and also not my fault usps wont back up the claim. even someone on here posted they dont back up claims most of the time.

im sorry this happened i really am. and i started to ignore you because after about the 2nd time you called me at 3:30 in the morning when i work till 2am and have class at 8am, i said yeah..**** this kid.

billabongcr
08-06-2007, 04:56 PM

jb weld them ******* :laugh:

and i did so offer to go in halves on a replacement. you automatically came back with "ok, go find one". it was in our texts. no, im not finding YOUR ****. i sold you brand new mids, with numerous pictures before hand to back up their condition. along with the seller i bought them from confirming their condition. sorry they broke man, but its something that happens. i offered any and all services i could minus buying them back and you just expected poof it be done, but sorry dude, it takes 2.

not my fault they broke in shipping. when i took them to the post office, they were perfect, in what im assuming was the factory box (it was the box they were shipped to me in, arrived with no problems whatsoever) and also not my fault usps wont back up the claim. even someone on here posted they dont back up claims most of the time.

EDIT:
USPS *****. Should have shipped it FED EX or UPS. USPS denies claims all the time.

im sorry this happened i really am. and i started to ignore you because after about the 2nd time you called me at 3:30 in the morning when i work till 2am and have class at 8am, i said yeah..**** this kid. ive never been in this situation before, sorry i dont have a handbook on how to untwist your ******* but even though your being a bastard, if you have any reccomendations to solve the problem further, im more than open. it just seems that you want me to buy them back, but sorry dude..it aint happening. however i would love to resolve this entirely.

malic
08-06-2007, 07:56 PM
How am I being a bastard? I said nothing about you buying them back, quit saying that. You told me your phone was disconnected at the moment but you check your voicemail, so I left you a voicemail. And how am I supposed to find somebody selling one mid? Good luck with that ****. You're a *****

billabongcr
08-06-2007, 09:10 PM
How am I being a bastard? I said nothing about you buying them back, quit saying that. You told me your phone was disconnected at the moment but you check your voicemail, so I left you a voicemail. And how am I supposed to find somebody selling one mid? Good luck with that ****. You're a *****

it was disconnected, and then you called the first time and i picked up. bill got paid. that still doesnt justify calling me at 3:30 in the morning to bother me, knowing what time it is cuz were in the same time zone. nothing is going to make you happy, thats why i stopped trying.

ok man. sorry your dissatisfied. if you decide to grow up and have a grown up conversation and try to find a way to solve this problem. hit me up. dont call me anymore. all business will go through pms. i wont pick up your calls. i believe ive done more than enough.

<3333