PDA

View Full Version : Calling all COLORADO forum goers!!!

Pyro_By_Nature
08-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Get your asses off the computer and down to some of the local DB drag competitions circuit city is putting on. Need as much participation as possible so they can do cash prizes again. Yesterdays show was a bit dissapointing in turn out. So, grab anyone you can with a system and bring them down.

Next show is August 18th at Circuit City in Westminster.Registration starts at noon, show starts at 2.Registration is $20.

There will be two shows in september, one 2x point event and one other one.Not sure of its a 3x or 1x point event.The last show is going to be huge. Check www.termpro.com for location.

I know you Colorado people want your systems metered on the TL, so get out there!

Twistid
08-05-2007, 02:17 PM
http://www.queerrepublictees.com/images/designs/fruity_pants_white.gif

Pyro_By_Nature
08-05-2007, 03:41 PM
:confused: wife beater :p:

PurposeSoap
08-05-2007, 04:07 PM
bummer, my 2500d is out for repair
!

Pyro_By_Nature
08-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Come down anyway, we need spectators too lol.

Or find an old amp to throw in or something, drag friends with systems out.

Yesterday was dissapointing, a lot of the "regulars" didn't come.The only spectators were the people competing pretty much.Pretty much the worst turnout I've seen for a show this year.

Pyro_By_Nature
08-08-2007, 10:14 PM
You guys always said how you wish there'd be comps. here..........well there are now...............get out there and stop making excuses.

Pyro_By_Nature
09-08-2007, 11:42 PM
There's a 3x point event tomorrow...........