PDA

View Full Version : xhilr8n-Best seller ever

RipDaJacka
08-03-2007, 03:40 PM
aight I needed wire for this weekend and Hifiaudio f*cked me over on my order.. so I made a WTB thread needing 0/1 at a great price.. Well xhilr8n answered with the Raptor 0/1 kit..like I ordered originally.. thats 20ft 0/1 with 20+ft of 4ga and accessories for $30 shipped.. He didnt jack the price up to cover his shipping charges.. he just charged me a flat $30.. the same as he paid.. so I needed to pay in incriments since I only had $22 bucks... It was no prob and he would ship 1st..Cool.. well I paid him and forgot about it and he sent me an email sayin he forgot about it too... and just had it overnighted since he remembered I needed it this weekend.. Im sure the 9lb overnight package ate his *** alive.. This goes to show you the guy's character.. definately the best

also came wit 5 gold 4ga ring terminals and 2 gold 0/1 ga ring terminals

xhilr8n
08-03-2007, 11:15 PM
thanks man. :)

JarvisB
03-28-2008, 09:20 AM
Great guy! We traded XBOX 360 and Crossfire VR2000D..

We shipped at same time, His packaging are crazy! in a good way.. I would bet a grand that the amp was "untouchable" during the shipment! He made sure it was safe and all that..

Great communication also!! A situation came up on his end, we talked and he was cool during the whole time and we came to an agreement with no problem!

Will do business with him again!

P.S. Will do an install later today so will let you know how the amp turns out.. (100% sure it is going to be great)

hunterw
04-02-2008, 01:36 AM
x2 great guy to deal with. shipped extremely fast was packaged awesome, very nice guy, and patient as well.