PDA

View Full Version : How can i get an antenna plug for pioneer head unit

oneforyou
07-31-2007, 04:28 PM
I have a deh-680mp head unit i bought for 75 dollars but the antenna plug is missing. Anybody know where i can get this replacement plug. I called pioneer but they cant seem to find a model #. I would think they are all pretty much the same other than the end piece being curved or what not.

goodstuff
07-31-2007, 04:32 PM
This is about the only time I will ever mention them...avoid them if you can but...I think radioshack will have them....you might have to buy like 4 different sizes all bundled in one package though/

oneforyou
07-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Thankz. i will check into that.

goodstuff
07-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Wait...did you take apart the car that the H/u is going into? There should already be a plug that was for the old radio....hopefully you are not that noobish :crap:

oneforyou
07-31-2007, 07:05 PM
actually thew bad thing is that the radio was already pulled when i got it. I got it from a friend that just picked it up from a friend of his. He owed me like 60 bucks so i took that instead but i knew the antenna was no good.

goodstuff
08-01-2007, 11:41 AM
actually thew bad thing is that the radio was already pulled when i got it. I got it from a friend that just picked it up from a friend of his. He owed me like 60 bucks so i took that instead but i knew the antenna was no good.

hmm ....:confused: so is there a round hole in the back of the radio where the antenna plug should be? the antenna plug will be in the car that you install it in...or maybe I am misunderstanding you...