PDA

View Full Version : Python car alarm and little red blinking light

s5pitfire
07-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Okay at circuit city I had a python 460HP keyless entry alarm system setup.
They installed the little red blinking light in/on the top of the plastic cover that surrounds my head unit and empty slot.
After I took that little plastic panel off (to change something on the back of my head unit) I must have messed the wires up because it doesnt blink anymore when the car is armed, and I want that.
It is a tiny red LED and sticking out behind it (behind the plastic cover) are two little wires. They are only about half an inch long, not connected to anything.

How do I get those to blink again? Would I need to go back to CC to get them to synchronize it or something?
thanks

SethPhillips
07-30-2007, 04:05 PM
sounds like it came disconnected.... re-connect it.. it should work fine..... or take it back to CC and tell them you didnt touch anything and it just stopped... they will look at it and fix it..

and yes... R.I.P. Love Park.

vvblazers777
07-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Agree'd. Trace it and reconnect. Or if you don't know what your doing just take it back to CC and tell them it quit flashing should be a quick fix.

THUNDERBIRD
07-31-2007, 11:05 PM
or buy a new one on ebay and cut it and splice the wires together and be done with it.