PDA

View Full Version : high energy hertz for $270

bolt01
07-30-2007, 04:15 AM
I went to a local car audio shop a few days ago and found that they had a high energy hertz component set in there demo room. I've heard of hertz through this forum and decided to listen to them. Let me just say that I was really impressed to how they sounded. I asked if they had any in stock but was told that the only ones that they had was the the ones in the demo room. They also said that they wont be carrying them and that the ones in the demo room would be the last ones left. so i asked how much they would be selling the ones in the demo room and they said that they would sell it to me for $270. do you guys think its worth it? should i buy it or pass up on this deal?

3.5Max6spd
07-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Tough to say, because if they stop carrying them how can they support you if there's ever a warranty issue/needs. I mean the advantage to buy locally is the warranty aspect after all. But yeah, they are nice speakers.

Audio Junkies
07-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah, being in Hawaii if anything goes wrong you definitely want to be able to swap them out rather than to pay for shipping to the mainland for warranty issues.

lyttleviet
07-30-2007, 04:29 PM
I love the HSK components. :yumyum: