PDA

View Full Version : NightDrifter05

bdawson72
07-27-2007, 06:48 AM
I decided to buy an audiocontrol epicenter from him and I must say that the communication was excellent. He even was very patient and dealt with my absentmindedness really well.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

And on top of the he's a pretty good guy to shoot the **** with.

tapout
07-27-2007, 07:15 AM
I had a good deal with him as well.

NightDrifter05
07-27-2007, 08:27 PM
The same goes for Bdawson, quick payment and good communication...would definitely buy/sell to again...

2002XLT
03-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Definantly a good guy here, he just purchased an amp from me and sent payment immediately! Would not hesitate to deal with again, and i would recommend him to anyone! Thanks for another smooth transaction! :woot:

Oh, and put me in your refs list, bish. :)

Integra2468
03-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Just traded a game with him, I couldn't ship on the day that he did and he didn't fuss about it or anything! Good guy to deal with.

95BlackGA
02-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Mother****er is making a charge back claim through paypal after I sold him a 5.1 gaming speaker set, and a video card. WTF MAN?

Not really. :D :veryhapp: Dude is *******, said he'd buy what I had, I messaged him with my PayPal, and received payment almost instantly. Got confirmation today, that he received the items, in good working order. Would never hesitate to do business with him. Plus, we have the same first name, so I know i can trust him. :D