PDA

View Full Version : My kick *** Home theater

ThomasG
07-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Ha, i got a little bored

The sad thing is this really is my HT setup :laugh:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/xtgrovex/SP_A0462.jpg

And cause we dont **** around where i live we got the USB attachment!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/xtgrovex/SP_A0463.jpg

Yea nothen but the best here

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/xtgrovex/SP_A0467.jpg

Ported of course

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/xtgrovex/SP_A0466.jpg

And to keep it ballin You gotta have the scarface in your home theater without scarface then you cant call it a home teater

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/xtgrovex/SP_A0465.jpg

Yea now youve seen my crib get the **** out!

Im just messing around with you all but this really is my HT better than nothing i guesshttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/xtgrovex/th_37b88485.jpg (http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/xtgrovex/?action=view&current=37b88485.flv)

SethPhillips
07-26-2007, 03:01 PM
niiiiiiice bro.. haha you have seen mine..... but im diggin ur's..
you didnt get to hear my **** on full tilt...:naughty:

findin something to do while ur amp is out of commision?

ThomasG
07-26-2007, 03:04 PM
niiiiiiice bro.. haha you have seen mine..... but im diggin ur's..
you didnt get to hear my **** on full tilt...:naughty:

findin something to do while ur amp is out of commision?

Yea man i seen yours, it looked nice i like the TV didnt really get to hear it

haha yea i need some type of audio in my life

wesl56
07-26-2007, 03:07 PM
u put a coax in a shoebox...

:hilariou: :boink:

hows it sound

SethPhillips
07-26-2007, 03:07 PM
it's all hood baby..

ThomasG
07-26-2007, 03:09 PM
u put a coax in a shoebox...

:hillariou:

gotta give some credit to jman for that idea thank you jman love goes your way

I think the scarface poster makes up for it all

ThomasG
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
crazed this thing can actually wang pretty good

i will play some tones and put videos up upon request

joetama
07-26-2007, 03:47 PM
/Yourself...

NOW....

ThomasG
07-26-2007, 06:36 PM
/Yourself...

NOW....

Eat **** and die

joetama
07-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Eat **** and die

Good one... I am seriously hurt... I may go cry...

jmanpc
07-26-2007, 06:54 PM
gotta give some credit to jman for that idea thank you jman love goes your way

I think the scarface poster makes up for it all

why thank you.

My jensen is in a 3.4" MDF box with a pvc port right now :naughty:

joetama
07-26-2007, 06:56 PM
You know it would have been ok with out the Scarface poster and the "MTV" wanna be get the '****' out. But, that just made it and you lame... Sorry for your luck...

docutech
07-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Is that a karaoke machine in the first pic???

SethPhillips
07-26-2007, 07:00 PM
/Yourself...

NOW....
what's that supposed to mean.... is that computer **** talk... tuff stuff.... big guy..

You know it would have been ok with out the Scarface poster and the "MTV" wanna be get the '****' out. But, that just made it and you lame... Sorry for your luck...

why all tha hate????

joetama
07-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Is that a karaoke machine in the first pic???

I think that would be the Receiver...

what's that supposed to mean.... is that computer **** talk... tuff stuff.... big guy..

why all tha hate????

Tough love...:spank:

Oh and I think it is "tuff guy" and "big stuff" ;)

BassAce
07-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Impressive I have to say.

SethPhillips
07-26-2007, 07:13 PM
I think that would be the Receiver...

Tough love...:spank:

Oh and I think it is "tuff guy" and "big stuff" ;)

you say tomato i say tamato.... you like winking at dudes.

Chevyaudio
07-26-2007, 07:13 PM
honestly...the TV/Computer speakers would probably sound better...and your room wouldn't look like a cheap pawn shop either.

joetama
07-26-2007, 07:20 PM
you say tomato i say tamato.... you like winking at dudes.

Indeed I do.... ;)

honestly...the TV/Computer speakers would probably sound better...and your room wouldn't look like a cheap pawn shop either.

Well... I get *****y when I see stuff like this because he knows better, I am giving him the benefit of the great doubt. That system has to sound like anus coming out of an anus. That's a lot of anus...

Anyway, I (as most people on here) am VERY passionate about music, it is my first love and will always be. Systems like this kind of betray the hobby and make a mockery of real systems. Plus, they give n00bxcubes the wrong ideas about building stuff DIY.

So, hahaha at you and your ****** system... I guess that laugh is what you were looking for?

ThomasG
07-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Dude you need to chill, im not big into home theater i dont have te money for it. It was this or no music.. I was just tryen to have some fun

ThomasG
07-26-2007, 07:23 PM

ha it does look like a pawn shop there are subs on the floor

i need to sell these bishes

joetama
07-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Dude you need to chill, im not big into home theater i dont have te money for it. It was this or no music.. I was just tryen to have some fun

Home Audio = NO FUN... :pissed:

BTW... I really don't care what you do... I just haven't razzed any body in a while and it seemed like good fun...

SethPhillips
07-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Indeed I do.... ;)

Well... I get *****y when I see stuff like this because he knows better, I am giving him the benefit of the great doubt. That system has to sound like anus coming out of an anus. That's a lot of anus...

Anyway, I (as most people on here) am VERY passionate about music, it is my first love and will always be. Systems like this kind of betray the hobby and make a mockery of real systems. Plus, they give n00bxcubes the wrong ideas about building stuff DIY.

So, hahaha at you and your ****** system... I guess that laugh is what you were looking for?

so you never did anything like this when you where a kid???
oh wait look who im talking to .... you where building dubble bypass, super ported 5th order bandpass box's in kindergarden.....

joetama
07-26-2007, 07:34 PM
so you never did anything like this when you where a kid???
oh wait look who im talking to .... you where building dubble bypass, super ported 5th order bandpass box's in kindergarden.....

No... The first system I played with was my dad's B&W DM330i. Which my brother blew up. My first system was a Sony "Boom Box" type system...

That I modified and pieced together with my brothers to make a decent sounding one.

I fixed the DM330i drivers and rebuilt the crossovers when I was 13 however... ;)

SethPhillips
07-26-2007, 07:36 PM
No... The first system I played with was my dad's B&W DM330i. Which my brother blew up. My first system was a Sony "Boom Box" type system...

That I modified and pieced together with my brothers to make a decent sounding one.

I fixed the DM330i drivers and rebuilt the crossovers when I was 13 however... ;)

i used to build **** like that when i was a kiddy. didnt get into audio till the age of 10-11. but as far as mechanicaly.... i put a rideing lawn mower together at the age of 11.....

nice!!

joetama
07-26-2007, 07:39 PM
i used to build **** like that when i was a kiddy. didnt get into audio till the age of 10-11. but as far as mechanicaly.... i put a rideing lawn mower together at the age of 11.....

nice!!

I didn't know they came in pieces... :laugh:

SethPhillips
07-26-2007, 07:42 PM
I didn't know they came in pieces... :laugh:

came in a crate... not mutch to put together... but yes they do come in pieces....

joetama
07-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Indeed....