PDA

View Full Version : I Got Scammed By Krispy Cream!!!!!! A-hole!!

snb778
07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
This sums it all up. The guy actually took the time out to pay me...then later on cancel his account, so PAYPAL see's this..Thinks he is using an un-authorized account, puts a stop to the transaction.. Paypal doesnt take themoney out of my account, BUT, they give me a NEGATIVE 200 dollar balance

1. April 21st Payment From miguel candelario. Payment of 200USD. Status WAS COMPLETE
2. Apr. 25, 2007 eCheck Received
3. Jun. 14, 2007 Payment Sent STATUS: REFUNDED! -$200.00 USD

4. Jul. 16, 2007 Reversal Completed

And before I went crazy I even wrote him a PM telling him what happened...He had the frickin nerve to tell me he's sorry, he thought the transaction was done, he felt bad, he would help me get my money back from Paypal right away... offered to call them... and SINCE THAT DAY... he has not been online. I sent him another PM telling him if he doesn't show some sort of effort soon I was going to post a thread.

I WROTE " I just found out that the account you used through ebay was an un-authorized account and the payment was reversed.

Can I please get my money, or at least some of it. Totally not cool.

HE WROTE

what do you mean reversed? and i did not pay you how in the hell, if i did not pay you why was my account charged for it i never ripped anyone off anyone i purchased products from i payed them and i made sure i payed you before you even sent the product out to me.
i am sorry for what ever happened to you maybe paypal made a mistake? or your bank made a mistake? but in my end i was charged sorry to hear that **** happened to you, and yes i did close my account because someone ended getting my info from paypal and ran a $1000.00 bill that i never made maybe it was during that process that paypal ended out messing with your money?

NEXT PM I sent him...:
Originally Posted by snb778
I just found out that the account you used through ebay was an un-authorized account and the payment was reversed.

Can I please get my money, or at least some of it. Totally not cool.

if i can help in anyway by calling paypal and help you get your money back i will trust me, i ain't hear to mess with no ones money i know how it feels to get ripped off it has happened to me before. what ever you need for me to help you i will.

TRY THIS ONE OUT A-HOLE ---->>:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
:suicide: :suicide:

tapout
07-25-2007, 11:36 PM
not sure what to think. Maybe a better explanation?