PDA

View Full Version : I Got Scammed By Krispy Cream!!!!!! A-hole!!

snb778
07-25-2007, 11:24 PM
This sums it all up. The guy actually took the time out to pay me...then later on cancel his account, so PAYPAL see's this..Thinks he is using an un-authorized account, puts a stop to the transaction.. Paypal doesnt take themoney out of my account, BUT, they give me a NEGATIVE 200 dollar balance

1. April 21st Payment From miguel candelario. Payment of 200USD. Status WAS COMPLETE
2. Apr. 25, 2007 eCheck Received
3. Jun. 14, 2007 Payment Sent STATUS: REFUNDED! -$200.00 USD

4. Jul. 16, 2007 Reversal Completed

And before I went crazy I even wrote him a PM telling him what happened...He had the frickin nerve to tell me he's sorry, he thought the transaction was done, he felt bad, he would help me get my money back from Paypal right away... offered to call them... and SINCE THAT DAY... he has not been online. I sent him another PM telling him if he doesn't show some sort of effort soon I was going to post a thread

TRY THIS ONE OUT A-HOLE ---->>:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
:suicide: :suicide:

DELETE THIS DOUBLE POST!! HAPPENED DUE TO SLOWWWW SERVER BTW!!!!

sue bee
07-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Well, basically, you're screwed. When paypal gives you a negative balance, you can't close your account. They've basically hand cuffed you. Now, what I would like to see someone (you) do, is just leave the account open and not pay it. **** PAYPAL. PAYPAL CAN **** THE HAIRY ******* OF AN APE CORPSE. Please, don't pay off your balance. Open a new account, choose a different money merchany (they're out there), or do nothing. Just don't pay off the balance.

www.paypalsucks.com

snb778
07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
I just dont get it....they are the most secure onlline money payment system in the world...and they still pull thisshit off

jonnybusa
07-25-2007, 11:37 PM
This sums it all up. The guy actually took the time out to pay me...then later on cancel his account, so PAYPAL see's this..Thinks he is using an un-authorized account, puts a stop to the transaction.. Paypal doesnt take themoney out of my account, BUT, they give me a NEGATIVE 200 dollar balance

1. April 21st Payment From miguel candelario. Payment of 200USD. Status WAS COMPLETE
2. Apr. 25, 2007 eCheck Received
3. Jun. 14, 2007 Payment Sent STATUS: REFUNDED! -$200.00 USD

4. Jul. 16, 2007 Reversal Completed

And before I went crazy I even wrote him a PM telling him what happened...He had the frickin nerve to tell me he's sorry, he thought the transaction was done, he felt bad, he would help me get my money back from Paypal right away... offered to call them... and SINCE THAT DAY... he has not been online. I sent him another PM telling him if he doesn't show some sort of effort soon I was going to post a thread

TRY THIS ONE OUT A-HOLE ---->>:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
:suicide: :suicide:

DELETE THIS DOUBLE POST!! HAPPENED DUE TO SLOWWWW SERVER BTW!!!!

i think you're f-ed. i would just keep the acct open, and just close your bank acct attached to it.....then just open a new bank and paypal acct.
stupid, i know, but i dont think they'll work w/ you.

azbass
07-25-2007, 11:39 PM
i was really looking forward to reading about some krispy cream donut scam thing.

:(

Prowler573
07-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Me too.
Wtf does this have to do with Krispy Kreme?
:laugh:

sue bee
07-25-2007, 11:41 PM
I just dont get it....they are the most secure onlline money payment system in the world...and they still pull thisshit off

Lol! That is hilarious man, really, it is. But look here, Paypal has your money. They charge you an absurd amount of money per transaction already as it is, 3.9%, and believe me they don't have to, THEY CAN. Call up Paypal customer support once and see what happens. You will stop being naive, that's for sure. There is nothing you can do, but I think closing your bank account and all attached payment methods is a good idea. In fact, I think it would be awesome. Do a quick transfer to a different bank or whatever, and you're golden. Might even get a nice perk for doing it. I believe in you, you can do it.

tapout
07-25-2007, 11:45 PM
i was really looking forward to reading about some krispy cream donut scam thing.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/tap0ut3/hartman11_2.jpg

tEh koRnDog
07-25-2007, 11:47 PM
mmmmm donutss

Prowler573
07-25-2007, 11:48 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/tap0ut3/hartman11_2.jpg
Awesome
+ 10 cool points for you.

Pyro_By_Nature
07-25-2007, 11:49 PM

x2 lol.

Andrew12
07-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey man, can you release what state you had shipped your items to for him? Shoot me a PM