PDA

View Full Version : Signal Processors

HelloImBob
07-16-2007, 04:56 PM
I really want to buy an equalizer/signal processor/dsp whatever they go by....Im a newb when it comes to in line equalizers and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what I would be looking for

I wanted one mostly for my sub for lower freqs and I wasnt sure what the difference is between all of them and if there is certain ones to stay away from, I was figuring anything thats like 20$ is a waste of time....but I was looking at a soundstream signal processor the PQ-7 and it looked affordable compared to like the 3sixity2

anyways any help would be appreciated thanks for your time

jmanpc
07-16-2007, 04:59 PM
I love my Kicker KQ9. Very nice unit with great subwoofer control.

HelloImBob
07-16-2007, 05:26 PM
I looked at the kicker one but it didnt really seem to have the control I wanted over my sub, I looked a graphic equalizer from pioneer its like the 7200 or something but none of them really have the lower EQ freqs like I thought they would...

maybe Ill just have to save up a bunch of extra money and buy the 3sixty2 since it has 20, 25, 31.5, 40, 50, 63, 80 freq controls, unless another equalizer thats cheaper can do the same thing...

I guess u get what u pay for...Ive never bought a signal processor before so I didnt want to spend alot of money and be disappointed, altho I would probably be disappointed if I didnt have total control over those freqs....