PDA

View Full Version : Jensen opinions

onearmedbastard
07-15-2007, 02:22 PM
What do yall think of Jensen head units, particularly their A/V ones. Ive heard mixed reviews. Im sick of my Sony and I now want an A/V flipout unit [after I get my BL in] that is the best for the price. I'm been looking at the VM9312. It looks nice I got to toy around with it.

So any opinions on Jensen's A/V flipout units? Output, quality, etc

2002XLT
07-15-2007, 02:27 PM
a buddy of mine has one, and i must say, for the price he paid (400) its a **** good unit, does everything he needs, has dual outputs so if he had screens in the back they can be playing other things, full sub controls, fair equalizer. Nice overall unit. Its lasted him over a year now, and his car is falling apart around it. Im trying to get it for real cheap from him. If i dont get his, i might decide to get a Double din from them, but not sure on it yet.

jmanpc
07-15-2007, 02:31 PM
As much crap as Jensen catches, their flipouts and double dins are very nice, and packed with features for the price. I used to install them, and we never had a defective one come back.

onearmedbastard
07-15-2007, 02:34 PM
output? the only bad thing ive heard is that the volume doesnt get that loud. but of course i also heard the exact opposite