07-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Anyone interested in going?

It's about 40 miles from the Delaware Memorial Bridge

classes are by cone area 10-20 21-30 31-40 40+

trophies for 1st 2nd and 3rd place

www.soundoftristate.com

audioatg
07-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Have to be the oddest classes of all time but I am thinking about going as well. Went to the claymont one they had. Guy uses the old AC mics. Always a laugh when one mic reads 10 dbs higher than normal.

assman
07-15-2007, 09:41 PM
I guess i might have to show up and clean house again:hapydanc: .Plus the sots kids want to hear my truck again.:fro:

mike11202
07-16-2007, 07:06 AM
assman didn't have over 10 T1's in your truck? i think nick garcia bought some from you if i have the right person

whats the new system?

nice
07-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Explain the classes again please.

mike11202
07-16-2007, 10:17 AM
classes are done by cone area 10-20 21-30 31-40 40+

my friend works at Sound Of Tristate and Dover, he told me highest SPL on the TL wins 1st 2nd and 3rd

im pretty sure they have TL's, not 100% though. i'll ask him about it

audioatg
07-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Nice its not a dbdrag so I guess your not going.... Mike its the old AC mics. Not the even close to the TL. Were one really really crapy ten can still hit in the 50's. Good old AC mics.

audioatg
07-16-2007, 12:19 PM
I guess i might have to show up and clean house again:hapydanc: .Plus the sots kids want to hear my truck again.:fro:

LoL At least there be no Haters at this show Randy.

assman
07-23-2007, 05:46 PM
LoL At least there be no Haters at this show Randy.

What happen to you slacker,i did a 162.Next closest guy had 2 solo x 18's in a reg cab ram doing a 55.

audioatg
07-24-2007, 06:51 PM
What happen to you slacker,i did a 162.Next closest guy had 2 solo x 18's in a reg cab ram doing a 55.

I went to the beach. Was it that same guy at the Cecil usaci show with that blue ram.

nice
07-24-2007, 11:57 PM
I went to the beach. Was it that same guy at the Cecil usaci show with that blue ram.

He thought I was coming.:wow:

dumple
07-25-2007, 12:01 AM
what mic

audioatg
07-25-2007, 12:53 PM
He thought I was coming.:wow:

Lmao O yeah thats is. hey didnt you say on another thread that if its not a dbdrag its a waste of your time to go . So this show wasent a dbrag so obviously I didnt think you were coming. Because high and mighty ppl like you dont support local shows that arent dbdrag then whine an cry that theres no more shows. And O wait isnt there another thread were its says you an others are peace makers Hummmmm Weres the bullshit flag when ya need one. Can we get anymore childish Hypocrite.

And Dumple is the Old AC mics.

assman
07-25-2007, 03:45 PM

Was he at that show,man i must of been tore up.But yeah it was a blue ram.

Dumple it was a old term lab,the mic kind not sensor.

audioatg
07-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Was he at that show,man i must of been tore up.But yeah it was a blue ram.

Dumple it was a old term lab,the mic kind not sensor.

Tore Up.. Lmao thats an understatment there. If I only had a tape recorder when I said they already called your name. You screaming OUT "There all haters" "All Of them" over an over again was the best part of the show lol.

Still pretty pathetic of them to rip you off on a loudest of the day.

nice
07-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Lmao O yeah thats is. hey didnt you say on another thread that if its not a dbdrag its a waste of your time to go . So this show wasent a dbrag so obviously I didnt think you were coming. Because high and mighty ppl like you dont support local shows that arent dbdrag then whine an cry that theres no more shows. And O wait isnt there another thread were its says you an others are peace makers Hummmmm Weres the bullshit flag when ya need one. Can we get anymore childish Hypocrite.

And Dumple is the Old AC mics.

No, you know that you would never repeat to me the junk you type to my face, sweety.:crying:
That's why you didn't show.:crap:

audioatg
07-25-2007, 10:52 PM
No, you know that you would never repeat to me the junk you type to my face, sweety.:crying:
That's why you didn't show.:crap:

O lmao, Hey man anytime you wanna come say all this to my face hunny. fine by me.

""""""" posted that to show you that I'm a real competitor unlike yourself. If the show is worth it, I will travel. This Sunday, I will be in Maryland for a DB Drag show.
You just stay home under your mommy's apron kid. You and your high school friends can sit in your car listen to T.I. and touch each other or whatever you do for fun out there in the sticks.
Give me your address and I'll drop off some trophies to you, you prepubesent, 126 Db having, mommy bought my system from Target and got a free toaster, no girlfriend having, minimum wage men's locker room attendent putting a rca cable on lay a way two timing lowdown coke bottle glasses wearing creep.""""""""""

You wouldnt sound like such a Hypocrite.:crying: :crying: . Im starting to think you are my internet stalker or somthin. Seems to me you sit at home all day waiting for me to post on a thread and then banb you go into action. With your big bully internet talk like your going to do somthin face to face. Ha lmao. Were are you from again CT. talking **** to some one who lives not even in your state. lmao. I whole heartly feel bad for you kiddo. I cant wait to read what ever crazy thing is coming out next. O boy.

excluesiveonez
07-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Give me your address and I'll drop off some trophies to you, you prepubesent, 126 Db having, mommy bought my system from Target and got a free toaster, no girlfriend having, minimum wage men's locker room attendent putting a rca cable on lay a way two timing lowdown coke bottle glasses wearing creep

thats some hard core shyt right there

80INCHES
07-26-2007, 06:35 PM
thats some hard core shyt right there

no it was sig worthy

lol
but thats a mouthfull...if i was telling some1 that i would have to read it from a paper ...

nice
07-26-2007, 09:36 PM
You wouldnt sound like such a Hypocrite. . Im starting to think you are my internet stalker or somthin. Seems to me you sit at home all day waiting for me to post on a thread and then banb you go into action. With your big bully internet talk like your going to do somthin face to face. Ha lmao. Were are you from again CT. talking **** to some one who lives not even in your state. lmao. I whole heartly feel bad for you kiddo. I cant wait to read what ever crazy thing is coming out next. O boy.

Well, don't flatter yourself clown.