PDA

View Full Version : what brand of rem. start bypass are YOU useing?

SethPhillips
07-12-2007, 07:14 PM
this is for the everyday installers. i have been useing peripheral. if you ask me they look and have manuels just like, omega, and bypasskit .com/ bypass's.

i have only used directed electronics bypass every once and awhile. not a big fan.

but with the trouble i have been haveing with peripheral im thinking about going directed....

for example today. i had an 05 Caddy Escalade i did. rem. start/ keyless/ and alarm. bypass model is. pgmdlbp.
my peripheral piece did the door locks, bypass, door trigger, and factory alarm arm/disarm. it works the locks, door trigs, and factory alarm flawlessley. but seams like it resets itself after a few rem.start's on the bypass end..???

anyone ever have this problem....

these peripheral piece's work great on fords, toyota's honda ect. but when it comes to the gm's it slacks??

Shyne151
07-12-2007, 09:11 PM
DEI, but I like bypasskit.com's alot. The shop I just turned my resume into uses peripheral.

SethPhillips
07-12-2007, 09:23 PM
DEI, but I like bypasskit.com's alot. The shop I just turned my resume into uses peripheral.

they wrk nice.. just have had problems with GM.
bypasskit.com, omega, and peripheral all seam the same....

THUNDERBIRD
07-12-2007, 09:53 PM
i have been using directed because i know guys who work at CC that get them for me on their discount. i would like to use the bypasskit ones maybe on the next one i do i will get one.