PDA

View Full Version : Mb quart reference 6.5 DSG-216

aleborjas
07-10-2007, 09:58 PM
hi, I've bought this components and the tweeter when i raise up volume they go on protection or something they shut off is too **** i have for these Rockford 450.4 for the components and 3 way 6X9 the 6x9 are ok the problem is on front are the problem the components? i have them with 250Hz the HPF and almost no bass coming from them. they sound pretty nice what other model or brand i can buy with bright tweet and supports power i like to hear music loud i'd looked at boston SL60 any other with good SQ?

cougarsd
07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
first question everibody will ask is how much do you want to pay for your speakers?
There are a lot of choices, depending on the cash, for example one of the well rewarded comps are the PG RSD's, they a a steal for the buck, you can get them for around 90 dlls. shipped at e-bay, there are a lot of good reviews for this speakers, if you like little bit harsh and want to spend $200 a good choice is MB's PCE-216.
I personally have found the new Alpines (SPR-17S) a really nice comps for the money, usually can get them around $120-130 at e-bay or you can pay $140-150 at a web store such as sonicelectronix.com or onlinecarstereo.com

cougarsd
07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
first question everibody will ask is how much do you want to pay for your speakers?
There are a lot of choices, depending on the cash, for example one of the well rewarded comps are the PG RSD's, they a a steal for the buck, you can get them for around 90 dlls. shipped at e-bay, there are a lot of good reviews for this speakers, if you like little bit harsh and want to spend $200 a good choice is MB's PCE-216.
I personally have found the new Alpines (SPR-17S) a really nice comps for the money, usually can get them around $120-130 at e-bay or you can pay $140-150 at a web store such as sonicelectronix.com or onlinecarstereo.com

aleborjas
07-11-2007, 10:12 AM
thanks, but what is the problem with my comp's they are new they have les than one day of use why the tweeter shut off? or they are like that?