PDA

View Full Version : Mike Dressure = Scamzorz????

AAckley1
07-07-2007, 01:23 PM
So I had $50 in my paypal and made one of those awesome, I have $50 in PayPal what you wanna get rid of threads.

Mike Dressure tells me hes got a Boston Pro50 5.25 component system with just the 5.25s and one tweeter (?) and he lets me get it for $35.

That was two fridays ago. I pm'd him that monday and asked if he shipped. He says ya it should be there by the end of the week.

End of the week came, No components. I wait. Smoke some bowls. Wait. Jagarbombs. Wait. Second week. No Components.:suicide:

I try to pm him and his inbox is full. Anyone else have problems with him or know a way to get ahold of him so I can see whats up?

hemiscott
07-07-2007, 01:30 PM
IonSQL has been looking for him... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243615 He hasn't bumped his thread in a few days so, he might have got a hold of him.

bonesninja
07-07-2007, 01:31 PM
what a feg....i hate waiting on ****. i'm not saying he's scammin you but dammit i ship **** all the time and it never takes more than 3-4 days to get there. If you don't have the money to ship something don't try to sell it and tell someone it'll be there this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

konechiwa
07-07-2007, 01:33 PM
what a feg....i hate waiting on ****. i'm not saying he's scammin you but dammit i ship **** all the time and it never takes more than 3-4 days to get there. If you don't have the money to ship something don't try to sell it and tell someone it'll be there this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2.

Thats why I always ship using the Paypal UPS. They get a confirmation i printed a shipping label, + a tracking number, so they can't ***** at me if it takes awhile.

but good luck, hopefully it will show up.

icpurplepplalot
07-07-2007, 01:33 PM
mike is a good guy, I just think he has run into some problems or something lately. I know you've been waiting, but I'm sure he will pull through

jmanpc
07-07-2007, 01:35 PM
meh... he's an alright guy. i had a problem with him, and he fixed it quickly. He's just had a lot of **** happen.

bonesninja
07-07-2007, 01:37 PM
meh... he's an alright guy. i had a problem with him, and he fixed it quickly. He's just had a lot of **** happen.

if you are having problems....why create more by making promises you can't keep?

Ridinhi
07-07-2007, 07:23 PM
mike is a good guy, I just think he has run into some problems or something lately. I know you've been waiting, but I'm sure he will pull through

We all have problems but shouldnt let it interfere with a bussiness deal. Im waiting for some speakers to arrive.Been bout 2 weeks now. Makes me made that I already shipped mine out invovling a trade we did.

IonSQL
07-07-2007, 07:35 PM

Yeah, but he at least responded to you... I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks, and he no longer lives at his known place of residence

I've been busy with work, but will be contacting the authorities in both his old place of residence and his presumed new place of residence, plus the internet crimes thingy....

I don't think he is a scammer on purpose, nor do I care. I just want my money back.

AAckley1
07-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah, but he at least responded to you... I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks, and he no longer lives at his known place of residence

I've been busy with work, but will be contacting the authorities in both his old place of residence and his presumed new place of residence, plus the internet crimes thingy....

I don't think he is a scammer on purpose, nor do I care. I just want my money back.

werd. **** i got a beasty *** deal too.

That Boston Pro set is like $300 or something.

BTW...Is Mike Dressure his real name? Because the PayPal I sent to was a Erik Stallings.

rtillaree
07-07-2007, 10:11 PM
i waited over 2 months for the remainder of my money after i shipped him an enclosure, that i actually came out of pocket on due to shipping...seems like a good dude, but if you got problems, stop dealing until your stable na'mean...

Imtjnotu
07-07-2007, 10:14 PM
he just broke his arm and **** so give the guy some time..if not i can get a hold of him to try and help u out

riogigalo
07-07-2007, 10:18 PM
this guy is legit... i dealt with him in the past i believe 2 times as a matter of fact... somethin must be up, im sure he will come through.............

IonSQL
07-07-2007, 10:28 PM
he just broke his arm and **** so give the guy some time..if not i can get a hold of him to try and help u out

Could you PLEASE!!!!! do that? I'm out $250 cash and another $350 in equipment and shipping to him, and he still has the amp and wire he was supposed to be sending me... my deal with him occurred on 6/20, and I haven't heard from him since 6/26...

I just want to hear from him at least... I can't get ahold of him at all!

I'm very understanding, but I just don't see how breaking your arm means that you move to a different state and leave a bunch of deals sitting wide open????

dleccord
07-08-2007, 12:18 AM
i thought his name was mike. that's what everyone called him.

IonSQL
07-08-2007, 12:22 AM
His real name is Erik Stallings... I think Mike is his middle name.

SyKo13
07-08-2007, 12:23 AM
He's a great guy to deal with, he gave me a 15" JBL GTX for free :D

His real name's Erick Stallings ;)

He's no scammer or anything, just be patient, he's probably having some family problems or something similar

alxmlr789
07-08-2007, 12:30 AM
I did a trade with ERIK STALLINGS aka mike dressure in april. I still to this day have NOT received.

I think it was april 15th that i shipped my **** out to him, and the amp i sold him, was the amp he JUST sold to ionsql.

Im not out to get him either, i just want my money back, hell, its a 500 dollar amp.

Eugenics
07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
oh mi

IonSQL
07-08-2007, 06:18 PM
complaint has been filed with paypal (like that'll do any **** good)...

and also with http://www.ic3.gov/

Qbenjamin
07-08-2007, 06:44 PM
I did a trade with ERIK STALLINGS aka mike dressure in april. I still to this day have NOT received.

I think it was april 15th that i shipped my **** out to him, and the amp i sold him, was the amp he JUST sold to ionsql.

Im not out to get him either, i just want my money back, hell, its a 500 dollar amp.

I hear ya, I don't care if you break both your arms, get somebody to finish up your business transactions. If your having problems, stop making transactions or promises. I am so sick of seeing these threads. Also for you people that keep telling these guy's to be patient, STFU!!! How about you do a transaction with someone on here, and they never ship to you? You would be just as furious as the previous posters.

skadude016
07-08-2007, 06:51 PM
His real name is Erik Stallings... I think Mike is his middle name.

That shoulda been a clue there it was going to take a while ;)

Hope all is figured out quick

tEh koRnDog
07-08-2007, 07:02 PM
I hear ya, I don't care if you break both your arms, get somebody to finish up your business transactions. If your having problems, stop making transactions or promises. I am so sick of seeing these threads. Also for you people that keep telling these guy's to be patient, STFU!!! How about you do a transaction with someone on here, and they never ship to you? You would be just as furious as the previous posters.

stfu.

If hes having personal problems/family problems, then cut the guy some slack. Yea he could have jumped online at said hey look, im having some problems at home right now, and blah blah blah. Theres no doubt he shouldve came on here and made things straight. But If i have deals on here and something at home goes wrong or theres a family issue, ill tell you right now i wouldnt give a fvck about an online deal over my family. So shut the hell up, because you would be the same way, and dont deny it.

casper97ta
07-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Mike is a very good guy. He's not out to scam anyone, anytime. Yes, it is unfortunate that he has been having personal problems and cant take care of stuff as fast as would be expected. but, if the situation were reversed, and you knew you werent trying to scam anyone, but was having problems, you would like everyone to cut you some slack. I have dealt with him 3 different times for multiple transactions, he is a stand up guy. Obviously if his PM box is full he hasnt even got the PM's yet. Again, I'm not making excuses, just trying to Reassure some people that they are not being scammed.

IonSQL
07-08-2007, 08:53 PM
I think the real issue here is the lack of communication.

I don't think he's a bad guy either, but I'm PM'd him on multiple forums, emailed him, called his home(s), no communication.

And unless you've personally spoken to him about this matter, how can you be 100% sure that he's not scamming us?

WhoSayWho?
07-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Mike is a very good guy. He's not out to scam anyone, anytime. Yes, it is unfortunate that he has been having personal problems and cant take care of stuff as fast as would be expected. but, if the situation were reversed, and you knew you werent trying to scam anyone, but was having problems, you would like everyone to cut you some slack. I have dealt with him 3 different times for multiple transactions, he is a stand up guy. Obviously if his PM box is full he hasnt even got the PM's yet. Again, I'm not making excuses, just trying to Reassure some people that they are not being scammed.

You know what, you really don't have to preach that to anyone in this thread. I think that everyone who has a deal pending liked the guy. He is a likeable guy. Everyone wants to give him the benifit of the doubt.

However, unless he is in a coma he could jump online for a few minutes and let people know what is happening.

Forben70
07-09-2007, 01:59 AM
Give him some time, before you start getting upset. Someone said he broke his arm, which could be possible. I shattered my leg at a time, and had 2 or 3 transactions going on a glockforums, and after that happen I didn't sign on the computer for a good while. I layed up in bed for over two weeks, on pain medications. Once I signed on, I had a pm box, full of threats. But I made them all work and explained my situation and apoligized. Give this guy a few weeks and see whats up.

IonSQL
07-09-2007, 08:10 AM
It's already been a few weeks :FYI:

WhoSayWho?
07-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Give him some time, before you start getting upset. Someone said he broke his arm, which could be possible. I shattered my leg at a time, and had 2 or 3 transactions going on a glockforums, and after that happen I didn't sign on the computer for a good while. I layed up in bed for over two weeks, on pain medications. Once I signed on, I had a pm box, full of threats. But I made them all work and explained my situation and apoligized. Give this guy a few weeks and see whats up.

He was talking to me about a couple of deals after he broke his arm. :fyi:

Not once did he give any indication that his broken arm would slow down the transactions.

He disappeared before our deals took place so I am not out anything. However, the point is that whatever is happening it has nothing to do with his broken arm.

As much as I hate to say it, things are not looking too good.

Mike, if you are reading these posts you could go a long way toward redeeming yourself if you would just shoot these guys a pm and let them know what is up.

1 Hugh Jass
07-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Maybe he screwed the wrong person over and the broken arm is the result.

Benilson09
07-09-2007, 01:25 PM
stfu.

If hes having personal problems/family problems, then cut the guy some slack. Yea he could have jumped online at said hey look, im having some problems at home right now, and blah blah blah. Theres no doubt he shouldve came on here and made things straight. But If i have deals on here and something at home goes wrong or theres a family issue, ill tell you right now i wouldnt give a fvck about an online deal over my family. So shut the hell up, because you would be the same way, and dont deny it.

Very true, this man (xsabesx) had all kinds of **** going on and got my stuff to me very quickly. I was going to do a deal with Mike but all I had was a money order and he would only do paypal, glad I got turned down.

Chevyaudio
07-09-2007, 01:28 PM
http://www.superchefblog.com/images/marlonbrando_godfather.png

bryce-man
07-09-2007, 02:43 PM
im in the same boat.. i havent heard from him since the 27th
the last thing he said was ill ship it in the morning
and the amp isnt even for me,
its for a friend of a friend and now the guys getting pissed at me for dealing with a guy that i have delt with before( the first time nothing went wrong i had what i payed for in about 3 days) now i dont know what to do .. ive been waiting and waiting and talking with ionSQL about it

i either want my money back or the amp

IonSQL
07-09-2007, 02:59 PM
http://www.ic3.gov/

File a complaint here guys... the more people who do, the better the chances are of getting a resolution... or at least I hope

aesoj
07-09-2007, 03:32 PM

stfu.

That's freakin' hilarious :laugh:...I told him pretty much the EXACT same thing a few weeks ago. I don't care who you are; when it comes down to it, I don't know you from a can of spray paint, bud. If there's something personal (with my family or close friends) that I have to take care of, best believe that WHATEVER deal I got going with you is going on the back burner. That being said, if it's only a broken arm that the guy has, there's NO excuse. He should have either shipped your ish out or issued you a refund by now....especially to that guy who's been waiting since April. That's waaay too long.

Finally, if you have a city (or even just the state) to go along with that full name that's (now) been provided to you, head on over to whitepages.com and do some searching for his address and phone number.....

AVSTANG02
07-09-2007, 03:38 PM
What a ***.

Unless his parents died I don't wanna hear any bullshit about "life problems" most peoples life problems are caused BY THEMSELVES!

konechiwa
07-09-2007, 03:40 PM
a broken arm does not stop UPS from picking up a package from your house.

You don't need 2 arms to click the print button to print out a packing slip.

If he had family issues he'd tell them and he'd also tell them that it would take a little longer. Disappearing has nothing to do with family issues. Were talking weeks here people. It is tough when you have really bad problems, but i'm sure he could have taken 10 minutes out of ONE of those 14 days to send a group PM to those he had dealing with.

WhoSayWho?
07-09-2007, 03:54 PM
That's freakin' hilarious :laugh:...I told him pretty much the EXACT same thing a few weeks ago. I don't care who you are; when it comes down to it, I don't know you from a can of spray paint, bud. If there's something personal (with my family or close friends) that I have to take care of, best believe that WHATEVER deal I got going with you is going on the back burner. ..

Note to self: make sure all of aesoj's family and close friends have clean bills of health before entering a deal with him.

aesoj
07-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Note to self: make sure all of aesoj's family and close friends have clean bills of health before entering a deal with him.

LMAO :laugh: Don't worry, I've done MANY deals on-line (I'm talking hundreds if you count eBay) and have never had a buyer complain.

...and I'm not talking about broken arms and ish like that, by the way. I'm talking something really personal happening that requires my FULL attention -like someone close to me getting seriously hurt.

-Jose

Eugenics
07-09-2007, 05:08 PM
LMAO :laugh: Don't worry, I've done MANY deals on-line (I'm talking hundreds if you count eBay) and have never had a buyer complain.

...and I'm not talking about broken arms and ish like that, by the way. I'm talking something really personal happening that requires my FULL attention -like someone close to me getting seriously hurt.

-Jose

If you have an obligation to me, i dont care whats going on with your family.

What part of kansas do you live in? I'm about to head to topeka.

CaliforniabOY5
07-09-2007, 07:28 PM
:confused: Last Activity: 07-07-2007 09:21 AM from his profile

blackbonnie
07-09-2007, 07:46 PM

uh oh, someone has still been on.

aesoj
07-09-2007, 10:09 PM
If you have an obligation to me, i dont care whats going on with your family.

That's where you're wrong. If I have something going on with my family, my obligation is no longer to you but to THEM. Only AFTER I'm done handling my personal business will I turn my attention back to you. In the meantime, you can hound me all you want (with emails and pm's) but it will get you nowhere. While I'm focusing on family issues I don't check emails, pm's, or even answer my cell phone (unless I know who it is).

Now, if you're understanding afterwards and still want to go through with the deal, I'll probably give you back a partial refund or throw in a litttle something extra -depending on what kind of emails and pms you sent me while I was unable to get back to you :). If you're going to be an *** though even after I explain things to you, I'll simply issue you a refund and be done with it. I'm one of those guys who prices his items lower then eBay so I could care less whether or not you still want the item (afterwards). I will have NO problem getting my asking price over there -ebay. Like I said though, I've done hundreds of deals on-line and have never had anything come up that prevented me from shipping on time <knocks on wood>. I'm just saying though...

What part of kansas do you live in? I'm about to head to topeka.

I'm in Wichita.

-Jose

tapout
07-10-2007, 01:11 AM

thats fucked up.

Trey803
07-10-2007, 01:15 AM
best of luck to getting your equip.

mightycrappy
07-10-2007, 01:31 AM
I was going to say if something serious happened I can understand. I don't care who you are. By serious I mean a Death in the immediate family. Something serious like that could make you forget about alot of ****.

BUT then I saw he was on only a few days ago
WTF you got to say about that all you mofo's trying to stick up for him?

Sorry about your **** man. That's why I'm very skeptical about doing deals in forums and people with low feedback on ebay.

IonSQL
07-10-2007, 06:53 AM
FWIW I don't think it's him that is logging in... I think it's just the computer at his old house that whoever he left behind there is logging into. This is the only place he has logged into... not his Myspace, not cajunkyard.com, only here....

And as for everyone who's SOOOO confident that he will come through, here's an offer for you...

I'll gladly sell you the amp he's supposed to be sending me, that I've already paid for. Then, once he sends it to me, I'll ship it to you.

Offer is open to anyone.... any takers? Doubt any of you are willing to put your money where your mouth is....

bjfish11
07-10-2007, 07:16 AM
I didnt read this whole thread, but here is my run in with him...
He was trying to sell a box I made him... It was "a flared port box I made him a few months ago." --His words.

I didnt remember building him a box, because he said my prices were too high. Then I got to thinking, ive only been doing flared port boxes for like a month now, and have only done like 3-5 or so. So I double checked all my paper work, and found nothing on him, He was trying to scam a guy on this forum on a box.

That is all I got....

Flipx99
07-10-2007, 08:36 AM
FWIW I don't think it's him that is logging in... I think it's just the computer at his old house that whoever he left behind there is logging into. This is the only place he has logged into... not his Myspace, not cajunkyard.com, only here....

And as for everyone who's SOOOO confident that he will come through, here's an offer for you...

I'll gladly sell you the amp he's supposed to be sending me, that I've already paid for. Then, once he sends it to me, I'll ship it to you.

Offer is open to anyone.... any takers? Doubt any of you are willing to put your money where your mouth is....

I don't even know what the amp is, but I'll offer you $10 plus shipping....

I feel like a collection agency....:)

AAckley1
07-10-2007, 12:51 PM
see that is where you guys are wrong.

I don't care what the problem is, once you sell something to someone you become a business whether you know it or not.

I don't see other business' closing because their owner got hurt or someone in their family got hurt.

I hope all of you all who say anything family related is more important than a business deal never open your own business.

IonSQL
07-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Well said AAckley....

You file a claim with ic3.gov yet?

AAckley1
07-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Na, I just filed a PayPal claim and I've never had a problem getting my money back on there because I normally am pretty good with my words to where people understand the situation.

You would be surprised how quickly people decided in your favor when you have dates, times, and PMs and such.

WhoSayWho?
07-10-2007, 01:26 PM
I didnt read this whole thread, but here is my run in with him...
He was trying to sell a box I made him... It was "a flared port box I made him a few months ago." --His words.

I didnt remember building him a box, because he said my prices were too high. Then I got to thinking, ive only been doing flared port boxes for like a month now, and have only done like 3-5 or so. So I double checked all my paper work, and found nothing on him, He was trying to scam a guy on this forum on a box.

That is all I got....

hmmm, that has a familiar sound to it. Yeah, it was me. Thank goodness I was able to :escape: from that one.

dragnix
07-10-2007, 01:35 PM
hmmm, that has a familiar sound to it. Yeah, it was me. Thank goodness I was able to :escape: from that one.

You would have lost only an amp, calm down :p:

WhoSayWho?
07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
You would have lost only an amp, calm down :p:

:crap: Actually, what I told Mike when we were talking about the box was that what I was most concerned about was getting a box that was tuned way higher than I was told and then having my filter way too low for that tuning, hence mucking up my Mag.

IonSQL
07-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Na, I just filed a PayPal claim and I've never had a problem getting my money back on there because I normally am pretty good with my words to where people understand the situation.

You would be surprised how quickly people decided in your favor when you have dates, times, and PMs and such.

I filed with Paypal too, which will no doubt be found in my favor, but you don't actually think he's left a dime in his paypal account, do you?????

I'm pretty confident that we aren't going to see a **** thing from paypal

Flipx99
07-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Can't they take money from the checking account?

dragnix
07-10-2007, 01:57 PM
this sux for u guys, and he still owes me $15 bux :crap:

Not as bad when compared to some of u, but i loaned him that money out of trust. Let's hope he comes through tho, i hate to think badly about others :)

IonSQL

No... paypal can't take money out of your checking account without your approval, even if you lose a dispute.

dragnix

only if he has one tied to his paypal account?

IonSQL
07-10-2007, 02:01 PM
only if he has one tied to his paypal account?

Nope :(

IonSQL
07-10-2007, 04:16 PM
No takers on my offer I see.... shocking.

Still no word from Mike/Erik

tapout
07-10-2007, 04:23 PM
No takers on my offer I see.... shocking.

Still no word from Mike/Erik

You could offer that $400 amp for $150 and they still wouldnt take you up on it.

At this point I dont care what the excuse is, what he has done is wrong.

IonSQL
07-10-2007, 04:25 PM
You could offer that $400 amp for $150 and they still wouldnt take you up on it.

At this point I dont care what the excuse is, what he has done is wrong.

I know they wouldn't.... I'm just trying to make a point :)

tapout
07-10-2007, 04:31 PM
I know they wouldn't.... I'm just trying to make a point :)

I know.

I understand the people giving thier input on past experiences. Saying "I dealt with him and he was a good guy " is one thing. But to say " He will come through, just give him time" is rediculious. You have no way of knowing if he will come through or not.

Scammers dont usually scam at first, they build up trust and then unleash their true colors.

Flipx99
07-10-2007, 04:34 PM
I offfered $10....

aesoj
07-10-2007, 05:04 PM
see that is where you guys are wrong.

I don't care what the problem is, once you sell something to someone you become a business whether you know it or not.

I don't see other business' closing because their owner got hurt or someone in their family got hurt.

I hope all of you all who say anything family related is more important than a business deal never open your own business.

Are you serious? :suicide:

If I was a "business", I would have someone else handling the orders so it wouldn't matter what happened in my personal life. The reason that you're getting such good deals from me in the first place is because I'm NOT a "business".

....are you telling me that if someone close to you was seriously hurt in a car accident or something you would leave their side to go ship out a freakin' pair of battery terminals to someone who you've never even actually met??....or leave to send the guy an email about his freakin' terminals??....and don't tell me, "not for a pair of bat terminals, I wouldn't". Remember, you became a "business" the moment you took my money so you're obligated to follow through with ANY deal -however small it may be.

If you're answer is still yes, your priorities are waaaay off, homie.

-Jose

dragnix
07-10-2007, 05:11 PM

If I was a "business", I would have someone else handling the orders so it wouldn't matter what happened in my personal life. The reason that you're getting such good deals from me in the first place is because I'm NOT a "business".

....are you telling me that if someone close to you was seriously hurt in a car accident or something you would leave their side to go ship out a freakin' pair of battery terminals to someone who you've never even actually met??....or leave to send the guy an email about his freakin' terminals??....and don't tell me, "not for a pair of bat terminals, I wouldn't". Remember, you became a "business" the moment you took my money so you're obligated to follow through with ANY deal -however small it may be.

-Jose

Nothing wrong wit taking out mayb an hour of ur time to go and tell ur customer that there may be a delay with their equipment. As a customer i would like to be informed and would be very understanding if something happened in his family. However, some form of communication is necessary or complaints such as these will pop up. He entered a business transaction and need to treat it as such and follow through with what he said he would do.

WhoSayWho?
07-10-2007, 05:19 PM
Tell you what. When/if he comes back we will consider his excuse then. If he has been in a coma for the last couple weeks I guess we can all feel bad.

So what happened with the phone numbers. Seems like at first there was talk about having an old number or whatever. Or maybe a number to his mom -- and then she quit answering?

Most likely Mike Dressure = D. B. Cooper.

IonSQL
07-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Tell you what. When/if he comes back we will consider his excuse then. If he has been in a coma for the last couple weeks I guess we can all feel bad.

So what happened with the phone numbers. Seems like at first there was talk about having an old number or whatever. Or maybe a number to his mom -- and then she quit answering?

Most likely Mike Dressure = D. B. Cooper.

He gave me his home #... when I called his wife said he had moved out 2 days earlier, and gave me his mother's # as a possible place to get ahold of him.

I have talked to each party once... now they don't answer anymore when I call.

And, per his mother, he is not in a coma or otherwise incapacitated :FYI: She indicated nothing that would lead one to believe that he physically couldn't make it to a phone or internet terminal.

WhoSayWho?
07-10-2007, 05:58 PM
He gave me his home #... when I called his wife said he had moved out 2 days earlier, and gave me his mother's # as a possible place to get ahold of him.

I have talked to each party once... now they don't answer anymore when I call.

And, per his mother, he is not in a coma or otherwise incapacitated :FYI: She indicated nothing that would lead one to believe that he physically couldn't make it to a phone or internet terminal.

Yeah, that's about what I thought had transpired.

aesoj
07-10-2007, 07:42 PM
To all you guys filing claims with Paypal. No, you won't get your money back through them if he doesn't have it in his PAYPAL account. You will win the claim but that's pretty much it. Paypal will tell you that they'll try to recover your money but they could really care less -they already have their cut. However, if you happened to fund the transaction with a credit card, you can always do a chargeback. Wait until the claim with Paypal is finalized though as they tend to get mad if you don't go through them first. Being that nothing was ever shipped out to you, the chargeback will pretty much be an open and shut case with your credit card company -much like the Paypal claim should've been. Good luck to you all.

-Jose

Ridinhi
07-11-2007, 12:00 AM
this sux for u guys, and he still owes me $15 bux :crap:

Not as bad when compared to some of u, but i loaned him that money out of trust. Let's hope he comes through tho, i hate to think badly about others :)

Just curious, how long ago did you let hom borrow this $15? I traded him my speakers for his speakers plus 15 dollars. Sent my spekers off and never heard from him since. Been almost 3 weeks now.

tapout
07-11-2007, 12:05 AM
this **** is getting more rediculious every day.

How many does this make. 7,8.... Does it matter ? 1 is enough.

IonSQL
07-12-2007, 02:00 PM
bump

Has anybody else filed a claim or spoken with authorities yet?

rtillaree
07-12-2007, 02:04 PM
has he been on CAJ at all? i know he posts over there a lot too...

IonSQL
07-12-2007, 02:06 PM
No... hasn't logged in since he disappeared.... :verymad:

PatFitz9
07-12-2007, 02:22 PM
weird, i remember him doing all kinds of deals and then i didn't see his name anywhere. i guess this is why... and he seemed like a good guy from the few times i talked to him too.

WhoSayWho?
07-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Man, this really ***** for Chris and the others. It really has been a while -- I would bet $ he has logged on as a guest and seen this.

Mike Dressure = D.B. Cooper.

AAckley1
07-15-2007, 11:19 AM

-Jose

Its the new age homie. I can send e-mails and check websites and log-on to forums with my phone. So yes, I would keep the person who bought someone from me in contact and have someone else ship out "just a pair of battery terminals" for me.

Qbenjamin
07-15-2007, 11:45 AM
To all you guys filing claims with Paypal. No, you won't get your money back through them if he doesn't have it in his PAYPAL account. You will win the claim but that's pretty much it. Paypal will tell you that they'll try to recover your money but they could really care less -they already have their cut. However, if you happened to fund the transaction with a credit card, you can always do a chargeback. Wait until the claim with Paypal is finalized though as they tend to get mad if you don't go through them first. Being that nothing was ever shipped out to you, the chargeback will pretty much be an open and shut case with your credit card company -much like the Paypal claim should've been. Good luck to you all.

-Jose

I have noticed a few things that you have posted in this thread, and while trying to maintain my composure I am about to flip out. I hope NOONE EVER DEALS WITH YOU. I sold Chris (IonSQL) a Memphis Belle. I had knee surgery the very next day. I asked my neighbor to ship it for me the next day, which he did. Your family problems BS excuse is something that I don't want to hear. I was in soo much pain and drugged up, but I still had it in the back of my mind, "Oh ****," I have this guy's $425 for this amp, gotta get it to him.

Also you are wrong and ignorant to tell people that they will never get their money back from Paypal if the guy has no money in his account. I know from personal experience that this is false. I had an Egay buyer win a claim against me, I had NO MONEY in my Paypal account, and then next thing I know I was -$215 in my account. I started receiving the collection calls about the account being delinquent. So I know for a fact that these guy's will get their money, as it will take about 4-6 weeks for the cases to be finalized and then another week or so for them to let him do a "voluntary refund." After that week goes by, Paypal will automatically pay each and every claim from his account. He doesn't have to have any money in it, as it will just keep going further and further in the hole.

Again, I hope NOONE EVER does a transaction with this new guy, as he is ignorant as hell, also giving out false information about Paypal.

Prowler573
07-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Its the new age homie. I can send e-mails and check websites and log-on to forums with my phone. So yes, I would keep the person who bought someone from me in contact and have someone else ship out "just a pair of battery terminals" for me.
:word:
If he isn't laid up in a hospital somewhere in a coma (which is assumed to not be the case here) or dead in a ditch between his last known residence and wherever it is presumed he relocated to then at this stage there is simply no excuse - including whatever manner of family turmoil - for the complete lack of communication at this point. With almost every mobile phone sold nowadays having internet access.....WiFi hotspots to be found every 12 feet in most locales....the number of reasons why one person couldn't take 30 seconds of their time to let another person know what's going on becomes a smaller and smaller list.

I have noticed a few things that you have posted in this thread, and while trying to maintain my composure I am about to flip out. I hope NOONE EVER DEALS WITH YOU. I sold Chris (IonSQL) a Memphis Belle. I had knee surgery the very next day. I asked my neighbor to ship it for me the next day, which he did. Your family problems BS excuse is something that I don't want to hear. I was in soo much pain and drugged up, but I still had it in the back of my mind, "Oh ****," I have this guy's $425 for this amp, gotta get it to him.

It's a matter of ethics, Q. Some people have them and some people don't.
/story

Qbenjamin
07-15-2007, 01:07 PM
:word:
If he isn't laid up in a hospital somewhere in a coma (which is assumed to not be the case here) or dead in a ditch between his last known residence and wherever it is presumed he relocated to then at this stage there is simply no excuse - including whatever manner of family turmoil - for the complete lack of communication at this point. With almost every mobile phone sold nowadays having internet access.....WiFi hotspots to be found every 12 feet in most locales....the number of reasons why one person couldn't take 30 seconds of their time to let another person know what's going on becomes a smaller and smaller list.

It's a matter of ethics, Q. Some people have them and some people don't.
/story

I firmly believe that if you pay me for something, it needs to be sent to you ASAP. What's the point in holding on to something that somebody has already paid you for. Call me ignorant, but if I pay you for something and you don't ship to me, I am liable to take a trip to see you.

ThomasG
07-15-2007, 01:10 PM
I seriousely hope no one ever deals with aesoj

or before you do make sure he and his family are all in excellent health

Prowler573
07-15-2007, 01:12 PM
I firmly believe that if you pay me for something, it needs to be sent to you ASAP. What's the point in holding on to something that somebody has already paid you for.
You're preaching to the choir on this one, friend. My personal policy is that once I have received payment in full your purchased product(s) ship out no later than the first following business day. On a few occasions I have recieved payment early enough in the day that I was able to send out the bought gear on the same day I was paid. Now this isn't a policy I could reasonably expect everyone to adhere to - it's merely an example of how I choose to handle myself on the selling side of things. Not everyone lives literally 1 block away from a post office like I do. (when standing on my front porch I can see the backside of my closest post office branch)

Call me ignorant, but if I pay you for something and you don't ship to me, I am liable to take a trip to see you.
I don't call that being ignorant - I call it being intent on getting what you paid for which to my mind is perfectly understandable.

fwb_1234
07-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I know.

I understand the people giving thier input on past experiences. Saying "I dealt with him and he was a good guy " is one thing. But to say " He will come through, just give him time" is rediculious. You have no way of knowing if he will come through or not.

Scammers dont usually scam at first, they build up trust and then unleash their true colors.

ForBen70 is evidence of this.

I feel bad for you guys, but I hope that his paypal is somehow linked to his credit history.

bonesninja
07-15-2007, 01:49 PM
You're preaching to the choir on this one, friend. My personal policy is that once I have received payment in full your purchased product(s) ship out no later than the first following business day. On a few occasions I have recieved payment early enough in the day that I was able to send out the bought gear on the same day I was paid. Now this isn't a policy I could reasonably expect everyone to adhere to - it's merely an example of how I choose to handle myself on the selling side of things. Not everyone lives literally 1 block away from a post office like I do. (when standing on my front porch I can see the backside of my closest post office branch)

I don't call that being ignorant - I call it being intent on getting what you paid for which to my mind is perfectly understandable.
Exactly....hell, i've shipped things purchased by other members within an hour of receiving paypal. I've only had to wait more than 4-5 hours one time and that was because they bought it on a sunday and all the shipping places were closed.

jonnybusa
07-15-2007, 06:13 PM
I waited for RCA's I payed for from him. After 2 weeks, he said he must've sent them to the wrong address. Gave him the address again, and 2 weeks later......nothing. I said if your not gonna send them, just tell me, so I dont have to wait on them, and I'll get them elsewhere......2 more weeks......NOTHING. I then gave up. Later, he said, he had financial problems, and he needed help, and was pretty much going bankrupt, but a week later, he posted saying he had a new car, and was bragging about it. That after I offered to sell some of MY things, and send him the $$$$ to help him out. NEVER again will I do business w/ him, and my 2 first deals went "OK" w/ him.....I waited on an item for a long time before as well.

WhoSayWho?
07-15-2007, 08:58 PM
I know.

I had that same thought myself. Makes a lot of sense.

The only things that I noted about Mike that perhaps should have made us wary was that, even though he was around here a lot, he had not been a member that long and he was always looking to deal. His interest in buying/selling/trading went beyond someone who was just "tweaking" his system.

I still don't know whether he was playing a confidence game from the start. My first inclination was that he found himself in a bad home situation and when after a period of time passed without making good on his deals he just said "screw it."

But now it seems that he had several bad deals in the works before the suppossed homefront blew up. He seems to have done a dam good job of being a "good guy" who people wanted to give the benefit of the doubt.

I can say that he tried to bullshit me about the "box that BJ built."

WhoSayWho?
07-15-2007, 09:00 PM
Oh, and Mike I feel sure that you are logging on here as a guest.

So let me say -- fvck you.

aesoj
07-15-2007, 11:12 PM

Also you are wrong and ignorant to tell people that they will never get their money back from Paypal if the guy has no money in his account. I know from personal experience that this is false. I had an Egay buyer win a claim against me, I had NO MONEY in my Paypal account, and then next thing I know I was -$215 in my account. I started receiving the collection calls about the account being delinquent. So I know for a fact that these guy's will get their money, as it will take about 4-6 weeks for the cases to be finalized and then another week or so for them to let him do a "voluntary refund." After that week goes by, Paypal will automatically pay each and every claim from his account. He doesn't have to have any money in it, as it will just keep going further and further in the hole.

Again, I hope NOONE EVER does a transaction with this new guy, as he is ignorant as hell, also giving out false information about Paypal.

First, YOU are wrong about Paypal. How many sales have you done through them? I've been scammed myself in the past so I now make it a point to always be up to date on their policies. If the guy doesn't have any money in his Paypal account, you will get NO MONEY FROM PAYPAL. Read the user agreement on the Paypal site if you don't believe me -under the "paypal buyer complaint policy"

....ok, I'll make it easy. Here is the section on the buyer complaint policy:

13.12 Buyer Complaint Policy Benefits. If we grant a Claim under our Buyer Complaint Policy, PayPal will seek to collect from the seller by debiting the seller's PayPal Account up to the amount of your loss, and you will receive a recovery to the extent that the seller has funds available in the Account at the time we debit the seller's Account. If there is more than one Claim against the same Account, we will process the Claims in the order they are filed, and will pay out on each granted Claim up to the amount of funds in the sellerís Account at the time the Claim is awarded, but not more than the amount of the Claim.

Yes, the guy's Paypal account will go into the negative but you will get NO money if the guy is truly a scammer and disappears on you. Now, if the buyer is lucky enough to file a dispute while the money is still in the process of being withdrawn by the seller, yes, Paypal will stop the withdrawl and hold onto the money until the matter is settled. If you win the claim, you'll get your money back. That is only because the money hadn't been withdrawn yet though. Once the money has been withdrawn, you are out of luck UNLESS someone else sends the seller some more money. Then, Paypal will take it from his arse and give it to you. They will keep taking any money that goes into his account until it's back in the black and give it to you as it's available. Now, that's the way it's SUPPOSED to work but with Paypal everything's a crapshoot, imo. Regardless, they will NOT pay up (up front out of THEIR own pocket) simply because you win the claim. Yes, they USE TO yank the money right out of your bank account a long time ago but that practice is now ILLEGAL (they got sued for doing it)...and, by the way, what does it say about YOU as a seller if you had a claim filed against you and had to have the money yanked out from your account in order for the buyer to recover his money??? I've done HUNDREDS of deals on eBay and have NEVER had a claim filed against me. I have PERFECT feedback on there, homie!

Ok. One last time and I'm not going to comment on it again. You're listening but you aren't HEARING what I'm saying :suicide: The point I'm trying to drive home is that if SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME is seriously hurt or something, my buyer isn't going to hear from me until I know that everything's going to be ok with them. I'm not talking about something happening to YOURSELF. Obviously any real man isn't going to be worried about what's happening to HIMSELF....and I bet that knee surgery wasn't unexpected, was it? You probably knew you were going to have it so don't act like you got into a freakin' car accident that very day and while being rushed to the hospital for surgery you all of a sudden thought "Oh shiit, I have to get this guy's amp out to him".....and by the way, just to give you an idea of what kind of guy I am. If it was ME, I wouldn't have even told my buyer about having to have knee surgery. I mean, the way you tell it, your knee surgery didn't delay the shipping in any way so why even bring it up :confused:

You can tell everyone not to deal with me (what really got me pissed) but those that have know that I'm one of the best sellers that they've ever dealt with. I don't sell a lot on the forums but, when I do, the buyer can rest assured that they will NOT find what I'm selling any cheaper ANYWHERE ELSE. Ask anyone who's ever bought from me and they will also tell you that I stay in touch FROM DAY ONE. I pack everything with plenty of packaging, provide a tracking number, and DON'T use parcel post to ship......

Oh, and those who choose to believe this guy about Paypal paying out NO MATTER WHAT as long as you win the claim -and therefore decide not to pursue other avenues in recovering their money- , don't say I didn't warn you....

....and I wish you'd quite calling me a new guy. You've only been on here a few months longer then me and I bet I have done waaaay more deals then you on-line.

....and quite giving out false information about my giving out false information ;)

-Jose

Fast1one
07-15-2007, 11:24 PM
aesoj needs to lay of the pipe and remember that its the interwebz, calm the **** down....

Anyways, I knew something was fishy about this guy, I corrected him once in his FS thread on the mark antony monoblock and he went crazy. **** man I was just trying to help you out...

dragnix
07-16-2007, 12:09 AM
that mark antony amp is a weird one tho

Chevyaudio
07-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Tis what "satan" did to Dante.

Satan built up a good rep here. Sold a few items, bought a few items then scammed dante for over 300 bucks. And to add insult to injury. Actually sent him some ****, a chewy granola bar, **** lube, and a mcdonalds coffee cup I belive.

Really sad what people do these days.

aesoj
07-16-2007, 12:19 AM
Fast1one, you have a pm..

Believe me, I'm not mad. I just find it funny that this guy is telling everyone not to deal with me simply because he thinks I'm ignorant....and thats coming from a guy who now admits that he had a claim filed against him (for $215) that took Paypal yanking the money from his account before his buyer was able to get his money back from him...

...and I do really wish all you guys luck getting your money back. If any of you guys ever have any questions about the Paypal claim process, don't hesitate to send me a pm. Like I said, I have been there and done that so maybe I can help a little.

Oh, and one thing I've always wanted to point out to you guys selling through Paypal. I see a lot of you charging the 3% Paypal fee in your 'for sale' ads. If a claim is ever filed against you and the buyer points out (or Paypal notices) that you charged them that 3%, do you know that you will flat out lose the claim? It is in Paypal's seller protection policy as one of the requirements. If you think I'm giving out "false information" though, by all means, feel free to go through your Paypal user agreement. Make sure that it's the current user agreement that your reading before you come in here yelling though ;)

-Jose

Prowler573
07-16-2007, 04:16 AM
Ok. One last time and I'm not going to comment on it again. You're listening but you aren't HEARING what I'm saying :suicide: The point I'm trying to drive home is that if SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME is seriously hurt or something, my buyer isn't going to hear from me until I know that everything's going to be ok with them.
Unless whatever is wrong with whoever it is that's important to you requires you to be physically by their side until the situation is resolved then you're wrong for this in my humble opinion.
Once you have accepted funds from me for that new-to-me widget I just had to have you have then become obligated to me. Obligated to ship out my widget in a timely manner.
If your physical presense isn't absolutely crucial to the process of resolving whatever is wrong then you can durned well take 1/2 an hour to an hour away from *whatever's going on* to ship me my gear. I do not care if it is a $0.12 fuse or $2K worth of amp(s) and/or sub(s). If you've got my money and aren't forthcoming with my widget and you are not dead or dying? We're going to have problems.
Do I care that your friend has an ouchie?
Absolutely not.
Do I care that you have my money and I do not have the widget that money was supposed to get me?
Absolutely yes I do.
Once you've got my money ship me my stuff - /story.

I'm not talking about something happening to YOURSELF. Obviously any real man isn't going to be worried about what's happening to HIMSELF....and I bet that knee surgery wasn't unexpected, was it? You probably knew you were going to have it so don't act like you got into a freakin' car accident that very day and while being rushed to the hospital for surgery you all of a sudden thought "Oh shiit, I have to get this guy's amp out to him".
I have no doubts that the surgery was something that had been scheduled. However ~ was the sale or the consequent receipt of payment for the amp? I'd wager likely the case is that it wasn't. So the sale's relation to the surgery is coincidental and in that case Bravo to him that he took care of his obligations regardless of whatever else happened to be going on in his life.

bryce-man
07-17-2007, 12:18 AM
so nobody has anything on this guy yet
.. wtf mate

jonnybusa
07-17-2007, 01:01 AM
I knew this would happen w/ him one of these days, ever since I had that trouble w/ him. You just cannot treat buyers like crap, and think everything will be OK. Ever since he ripped me off, and kept saying "its in the mail", or "I must've sent it to the wrong address, so I'll send you a better one right out", I knew he was shady. I also knew he was shady when 1 day he's begging people to buy his stuff, so he doesnt have to lose everything, and file for bankruptcy, and a week later, he brags in GENERAL DISCUSSION that he just bought a new car, and when asked about it, he said he just sold some stuff, ans is fine now....but was sooo close to bankrupt a few days earlier:rolleyes:
How can you ship to the wrong address, when the paypal payment has my shipping address on it?
BULLSHIT.
I just hope he fixes things w/ everyone. You just cant trust someone like that anymore.

tEh koRnDog
07-17-2007, 01:10 AM
I knew this would happen w/ him one of these days, ever since I had that trouble w/ him. You just cannot treat buyers like crap, and think everything will be OK. Ever since he ripped me off, and kept saying "its in the mail", or "I must've sent it to the wrong address, so I'll send you a better one right out", I knew he was shady. I also knew he was shady when 1 day he's begging people to buy his stuff, so he doesnt have to lose everything, and file for bankruptcy, and a week later, he brags in GENERAL DISCUSSION that he just bought a new car, and when asked about it, he said he just sold some stuff, ans is fine now....but was sooo close to bankrupt a few days earlier:rolleyes:
How can you ship to the wrong address, when the paypal payment has my shipping address on it?
BULLSHIT.
I just hope he fixes things w/ everyone. You just cant trust someone like that anymore.

I do beleive youve told u this nice little story once already in this thread.

So um, why did you feel the need to tell again?

jonnybusa
07-17-2007, 01:44 AM
I do beleive youve told u this nice little story once already in this thread.

So um, why did you feel the need to tell again?

dont worry about it

tEh koRnDog
07-17-2007, 01:48 AM
dont worry about it

i will since your a feg.

and i dont like fegs:fyi:

CaliforniabOY5
07-17-2007, 02:00 AM
i will since your a feg.

and i dont like fegs:fyi:

fegs ftl :laugh:

tEh koRnDog
07-17-2007, 02:09 AM
fegs ftl :laugh:

tell me about it....

who the fvck needs em.

skadude016
07-17-2007, 06:47 AM
He is probably going to lay low for a few months. then hop on new forum's and do the same thing he did to this and CAJ :fyi: so watch out for the same equipment

IonSQL
07-17-2007, 08:01 AM
If he does I'm sure the places I've contacted will be very interested in that information

blimblam
07-17-2007, 08:03 AM
If he does I'm sure the places I've contacted will be very interested in that information

how are your claims going chris?

IonSQL
07-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Haven't heard anything yet.... and the paypal claim ends tomorrow, though I can't imagine that will be good news for me....

Qbenjamin
07-18-2007, 08:09 PM
First, YOU are wrong about Paypal. How many sales have you done through them? I've been scammed myself in the past so I now make it a point to always be up to date on their policies. If the guy doesn't have any money in his Paypal account, you will get NO MONEY FROM PAYPAL. Read the user agreement on the Paypal site if you don't believe me -under the "paypal buyer complaint policy"

....ok, I'll make it easy. Here is the section on the buyer complaint policy:

13.12 Buyer Complaint Policy Benefits. If we grant a Claim under our Buyer Complaint Policy, PayPal will seek to collect from the seller by debiting the seller's PayPal Account up to the amount of your loss, and you will receive a recovery to the extent that the seller has funds available in the Account at the time we debit the seller's Account. If there is more than one Claim against the same Account, we will process the Claims in the order they are filed, and will pay out on each granted Claim up to the amount of funds in the sellerís Account at the time the Claim is awarded, but not more than the amount of the Claim.

Yes, the guy's Paypal account will go into the negative but you will get NO money if the guy is truly a scammer and disappears on you. Now, if the buyer is lucky enough to file a dispute while the money is still in the process of being withdrawn by the seller, yes, Paypal will stop the withdrawl and hold onto the money until the matter is settled. If you win the claim, you'll get your money back. That is only because the money hadn't been withdrawn yet though. Once the money has been withdrawn, you are out of luck UNLESS someone else sends the seller some more money. Then, Paypal will take it from his arse and give it to you. They will keep taking any money that goes into his account until it's back in the black and give it to you as it's available. Now, that's the way it's SUPPOSED to work but with Paypal everything's a crapshoot, imo. Regardless, they will NOT pay up (up front out of THEIR own pocket) simply because you win the claim. Yes, they USE TO yank the money right out of your bank account a long time ago but that practice is now ILLEGAL (they got sued for doing it)...and, by the way, what does it say about YOU as a seller if you had a claim filed against you and had to have the money yanked out from your account in order for the buyer to recover his money??? I've done HUNDREDS of deals on eBay and have NEVER had a claim filed against me. I have PERFECT feedback on there, homie!

Ok. One last time and I'm not going to comment on it again. You're listening but you aren't HEARING what I'm saying :suicide: The point I'm trying to drive home is that if SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME is seriously hurt or something, my buyer isn't going to hear from me until I know that everything's going to be ok with them. I'm not talking about something happening to YOURSELF. Obviously any real man isn't going to be worried about what's happening to HIMSELF....and I bet that knee surgery wasn't unexpected, was it? You probably knew you were going to have it so don't act like you got into a freakin' car accident that very day and while being rushed to the hospital for surgery you all of a sudden thought "Oh shiit, I have to get this guy's amp out to him".....and by the way, just to give you an idea of what kind of guy I am. If it was ME, I wouldn't have even told my buyer about having to have knee surgery. I mean, the way you tell it, your knee surgery didn't delay the shipping in any way so why even bring it up :confused:

You can tell everyone not to deal with me (what really got me pissed) but those that have know that I'm one of the best sellers that they've ever dealt with. I don't sell a lot on the forums but, when I do, the buyer can rest assured that they will NOT find what I'm selling any cheaper ANYWHERE ELSE. Ask anyone who's ever bought from me and they will also tell you that I stay in touch FROM DAY ONE. I pack everything with plenty of packaging, provide a tracking number, and DON'T use parcel post to ship......

Oh, and those who choose to believe this guy about Paypal paying out NO MATTER WHAT as long as you win the claim -and therefore decide not to pursue other avenues in recovering their money- , don't say I didn't warn you....

....and I wish you'd quite calling me a new guy. You've only been on here a few months longer then me and I bet I have done waaaay more deals then you on-line.

....and quite giving out false information about my giving out false information ;)

-Jose

Well, you are a new guy, and a feg also.
I have been with Paypal for over 9 years, I have been on Egay for about 5-1/2, I have sold a lot of crap their, so to question my selling style is pointless. You are right about my knee surgery being scheduled, but the point is even efter that, I wanted to get his stuff to him.

Also, the Paypal claim that was filed against me was actually my fault, as I shipped a guy some Firefighter Gear that had a hole in it that I didn't know about (Well, after a week that's what he claimed [funny he left me positive feedback though] to Paypal). I was in the process of moving when he filed, and didn't get my computer back up and running for at least a month and a half, and that's why PP awarded him the claim. I am only responding to your earlier info, as this is what happened to me.

Check my feedback here also, spotless. Anything else you would like to point out? Don't bother, as I am now adding you to the ignore list.

By the way: I HOPE NOONE EVER DEALS WITH AESOJ!!

tEh koRnDog
07-19-2007, 01:37 AM
I have been with Paypal for over 9 years, I have been on Egay for about 5-1/2, I have sold a lot of crap their, so to question my selling style is pointless. You are right about my knee surgery being scheduled, but the point is even efter that, I wanted to get his stuff to him.

Also, the Paypal claim that was filed against me was actually my fault, as I shipped a guy some Firefighter Gear that had a hole in it that I didn't know about (Well, after a week that's what he claimed [funny he left me positive feedback though] to Paypal). I was in the process of moving when he filed, and didn't get my computer back up and running for at least a month and a half, and that's why PP awarded him the claim. I am only responding to your earlier info, as this is what happened to me.

Check my feedback here also, spotless. Anything else you would like to point out? Don't bother, as I am now adding you to the ignore list.

your quite new your self fvcktard. and may i also add. you to, along with johnnybusa are also a feg.

IonSQL
07-19-2007, 08:17 AM
Just as an FYI, I won the Paypal case (he never responded, go figure), and paypal recovered $13.xx from his account. yippee

It's $13 more than I expected, but still leaves me out a shitload of cash. Guess I continue to pursue him...

excluesiveonez
07-19-2007, 08:51 AM
****ed up ****... i guess u flushed his bank account

aesoj
07-20-2007, 07:42 AM

I thought it was over TEN years that you've been using Paypal :confused: Glad to see that you figured out that Paypal has only been around since '98 :thumbsup:

I'm not going to comment on that $215 Paypal claim that you lost. The other guy isn't here to give his side of the story so I guess we have no choice but to go with your version.

Knee surgery. So you want me to pat you on the back for doing what you told your buyer you would do? Of course you had to get the guy's amp out on time. You chose to make the deal knowing that you would be having SCHEDULED surgery soon. Were you told when payment would be sent? Of course you were. Knowing when payment would be sent (and were it was coming from) and when you were scheduled to have surgery gave you an idea of whether or not you would have to delay shipping the amp out (once payment arrived)...and if you were paid via Paypal then you knew for SURE whether or not you would have to (delay the shipping due to your SCHEDULED surgery). For whatever reason you made up you mind that you were going to ship without delay NO MATTER WHAT and made the commitment to your buyer to do so. Once you (being fully aware of the circumstances) told your buyer that you would ship his amp out to him as soon as his payment arrived, you had no choice but to do just that....I mean, say you didn't get the amp out to him that day and waited a week or so to ship? Would you have been able to come on here with the excuse that it was due to your SCHEDULED surgery? Of course not. See my point?...probably not :suicide:

Finally, do you think that putting that "I HOPE NOONE EVER DEALS WITH AESOJ!!" all in caps would get to me?? You must have thought that I meant what I said in my last response literally. When I said that you telling people not to deal with me was what really pissed me off, I meant that it was what really pissed me off enough to post a response.

Oh, and how old are you again....and still calling people fegs? That's pathetic.

-Jose

....and I apologize to everyone for getting off topic here. You all have my word that I won't reply to anything else that's posted about me in this thread. That being said, if anyone has anything that they'd like to direct at me, feel free to use that pm feature.

WhoSayWho?
07-20-2007, 08:14 AM
....and I apologize to everyone for getting off topic here. You all have my word that I won't reply to anything else that's posted about me in this thread. That being said, if anyone has anything that they'd like to direct at me, feel free to use that pm feature.

All I will say is that you seemed to have gone out of your way to give yourslef a bum rap in this thread. I am very :confused: as to why you said the things you did.

If what you say is true, then you have a good history in interweb transactions. Why you chose to cloak yourself in the garments of someone who takes his obligations lightly is beyond me.

AAckley1
07-20-2007, 03:40 PM
clearly all that matters is that Erik Stallings/ Mike Dressure is a scamzorz.

And IonSPL jacked all the money I was going to get from him.

Scamzorz deserve to die in hell.

dragnix
07-20-2007, 03:50 PM
IonSQL :fyi:

tapout
07-22-2007, 03:10 PM
funny story. Scammer scammin a scammer....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247543

IonSQL
07-22-2007, 04:59 PM
clearly all that matters is that Erik Stallings/ Mike Dressure is a scamzorz.

And IonSPL jacked all the money I was going to get from him.

Scamzorz deserve to die in hell.

Sorry bro... I'm surprised he actually had anything in there.

phillipcyoung
07-23-2007, 06:43 PM
the link that you posted says invalid....................wonder y? i really do love to get on here and read all of this drama its even better than a soap opera. it really ***** being on the losing end of it though. im out myself right now. the soundpressure forum if im not mistaken has this nifty security feature that they are using where to post in the classifieds the seller has to log information and actually pay money to the forum, not very much just enough to ensure youre committed. wonder if this would help stop all of the scamming?

bryce-man
07-31-2007, 07:06 PM
ionSQL... anything more?

bdawson72
07-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Hmmm, i thought this was already solved

dragnix
07-31-2007, 07:15 PM
nah, he hasn't been back in forever...nothing has been solved and probably will never be

IonSQL
07-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Nothing new yet.... :(

bryce-man
07-31-2007, 10:42 PM
god **** it

tEh koRnDog
07-31-2007, 10:52 PM
what a ***** head

AAckley1
08-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Sorry bro... I'm surprised he actually had anything in there.

eh, I ended up getting $8.xx :greedy:, not as big as loss as your though. Sorry.

Ended up having enough money to buy a UVB light for extra trichrome production in one of my other hobbies.:up2somet:

tapout
09-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Mike, you are a *****.

IonSQL
09-01-2007, 11:27 PM
yeah, ya think?

tapout
09-01-2007, 11:30 PM
yep

revrider1
09-02-2007, 04:14 PM
I would have never expected this from him, I had noticed he hasnt been online though...

spoonraker
10-10-2007, 04:49 PM
So does anybody actually know anything about what happened other than just that he hasn't been online in forever and he's not responding to anything?

I did several transactions with him and never once had a problem, he was always great at communicating and always had everything shipped out quickly with proper packaging.

dragnix
10-10-2007, 04:53 PM
supposedly he's in Oregon, but ya never really know wit scammers

2002XLT
10-10-2007, 05:46 PM
maybe he died?? Sometimes i wonder on some of these things if something horrible happened and thats why they dont get the stuff out or respond? And since its the net, nobody really knows anyone so you dont ever find out? Not likely, just a thought that popped into my head...

Sorry for you guys that lost money though, that sht *****..

dragnix
10-10-2007, 05:48 PM
meh, worse thing was he broke his arm. AFAIK he never had any life-threatening illness. And when Ionsql called his house, his wife didn't mention anything that would trigger such an idea. He just basically skipped town

2002XLT
10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
meh, worse thing was he broke his arm. AFAIK he never had any life-threatening illness. And when Ionsql called his house, his wife didn't mention anything that would trigger such an idea. He just basically skipped town

Ya, figured as much, and i wasnt meaning specifically this guy. Just a thought, you know sometimes you dont have any way of really communicating other then a address, so no way to call. But i guess most of the times, you guys are on top of it and can pull a number and info out of the air. lol. Like i said, just a thought...

IonSQL
10-10-2007, 07:09 PM
He was alive and well at the time he scammed he.... hopefully, since that time, he's been hit by a bus

alxmlr789
10-10-2007, 07:10 PM
He was alive and well at the time he scammed he.... hopefully, since that time, he's been hit by a bus

a-****ing-men.

spoonraker
10-11-2007, 12:04 PM
I just don't understand why somebody would have such an amazing reputation on this board, buying and selling almost every single day, and then all of a sudden just stop everything he was doing. He never came back to the website, he never shipping anything, and he never paid anyone.

revrider1
10-11-2007, 12:07 PM
I honestly can believe this happened, he did have a good rep here...

spoonraker
10-11-2007, 05:49 PM
I'd say he had more than a good rep. I don't think (up to the point where he fell off the face of the earth) there was a single person who hadn't bought/sold something from him and had a very easy problem free transaction.

bryce-man
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
i had one good transaction with him and then i decided why not deal with him again and he scammed me out $60

...fvck

bryce-man
11-29-2007, 10:51 PM
new news:

i sent a money request as soon as i was scammed (late june) and he just now denied it.
so he is still alive and kickin
did any one ever get anything back?