View Full Version : in search of products

07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
hey everyone i was wondering if anybody knew of some places online where i could order some helmaprine or hemlatine, whichever way you want to say it, so far my luck hasnt been the greatest in finding a supplier, so if anyone can help that would be awesome. thanks

W8 a minute
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
What is it for and how is it spelled? Try google?

07-09-2007, 08:02 PM
ive tried searching everywhere and i cant find anywhere to buy it. It's called two different things, they are Helmatine, and helmaprine. It's a spray glue adhesive that's used to carpet boxes, and to do headliners.