PDA

View Full Version : Tahoe 4dr. amp rack pics

boomintahoe
07-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Hello all. For those that remember awhile back, I bought a 97 4 dr. Tahoe and haven't done anything since. Recently, I took a few pics of what I've been up to with it. Below is what I have currently. I will have 2 amps and a line driver, covered with plexi for see thru. The curved angle on each side fits perfectly in between the tire wells. The amp in the pics is a MTX 6304 4 channel to match my 81000D amp. So far, this is about a months worth of working on it between 2-4 hrs. a day. The bottom part has a large amount of strips of 3" wide mdf with spaces in between each piece. This allows for the wiring to pass thru w/o harming the carpet or any other interior. I'll take a pic of it later. Since I have several cargo hooks in the back of the 'hoe, the mdf bottom strips also acts as bracing for the bottom large piece and raises the bottom piece so it doesn't interfere with the cargo hooks. Hopefully this week/wknd I can finish it. And build my new sub enclosure as well. Any questions about it just ask!! Comments welcome!!