PDA

View Full Version : FS: random things you may want!

blimblam
07-04-2007, 05:48 PM
first, pics will be posted upon request and all items will be shipped on saturdays unless something comes up i will ship ASAP.

1) psp with 1GB of memory for $100+shipping
the lost the circle for the joystick but the joystick still works. there are a few scratches on the screen. comes with all original material.

2) NBA rebound (psp) no scratches. played 1 or 2 times. $12 shipped.

3) MK: Armageddon (PS2). played 1 time. no scratches. wasn't my kind of game. $15 shipped.

3) Need For Speed: Underground 2 (PS2). scratches from my brother not putting in the case. works 100%. $12 shipped.

4) Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS2). no scratches. works 100%. $12 shipped.

5) Blitz the League (PS2). few scratches from brother not putting in case. works 100%. $15 shipped.

6) BROKEN Motorola MPX220. i bought from some guy on ebay. when i received it, it didn't work. only problem i have with it is it wont charge and there is a stain or something on the screen i don't know what it is. if you can fix it, its yours for $18 shipped. i can look for the wires for it. i'm not sure what i did with it.

thats all for now, i will post pics and other items for sale if i find any later on. feel free to post/PM me any questions. i need the money to get some money for an amp and a box build, so PLEASE buy my stuff. thanks! :D

blimblam
07-04-2007, 10:29 PM
...bump

added:
WTB: 4 gauge amp kit and 0 gauge for big 3 post prices please.

blimblam
07-05-2007, 08:11 AM
no body wants anything or have what i need? =[