PDA

View Full Version : PROPOSITION! for the Skilled box designer/maker ....

nikosbuddy
06-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Im in need of a box for a 18" for my Fi Q thats coming, im just really wanting a nice designed box for what im working with, and a sturdy build with maybe some special touches....im looking for a talented box builder, i dont have the time or the money to build a box :( So in return for a box i will give you something of your choice in return for the box, i have some things in my for sale thread that i would be willing to give you in return, so take a look : http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241029
if theres something you like and your up for it, reply on here or pm me im in a hurry, so im willing to work something out with any of it, just let me know...also to fill you in
its going to be a 18" Fi Q woofer heres my dimensions:
32"wide, 23" deep, 14" tall, i dont know to much about this woofer except i have heard its similar to a sx and i dont know what its capable of or whats best for it im going to be giving it 1500 watts, but im going to watch my gains and be careful i heard that 1500 is to much, :verymad: again i dont know what would work out best for it, im honestly wanting to tune it low simply because i dont think im going to be competing but then again if someone can design and build me a nice box with a swappable port, i would **** myself so if your wanting something and your up to the challenge ill make it well worth someones while, im sorry im worn out tired....looking forward to my only day off tommorow :) thanks again everyone...

oglejust
06-29-2007, 01:57 AM
man u only have 4.74 cubes gross.... thats not enough can u go anymore room

dvrmstrng
06-29-2007, 02:00 AM
if u can do like 42 wide, 24 high 22 deep i got the perfect box

oglejust
06-29-2007, 02:01 AM
btw 1500 isnt 2 much it'll handle it. i have a friend w/ 1400 on a 15inch q and it takes it great

nikosbuddy
06-29-2007, 02:25 AM
should i use aeroports since there is such limited space? what would you suggest there isnt really any other room in there which *****... I have someone here on the forums who has already agreed to building a box but we were talking about slot ported, what can i possibly do in this situation?

dvrmstrng
06-29-2007, 02:30 AM
its gonna be way to small for slot ported...nick at FI said pleaseee dont do less than 6 when i talked to him about doing mine

oglejust
06-29-2007, 02:31 AM
i was thinking 2 6inch aeros but u have to have more room than that