PDA

View Full Version : 07 Scion Tc vs 07 Accord V6

mmapride
06-28-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, but my friend and I were arguing about this and were not able to get an objective opinion.

What I would like to know, is which car has a tighter handling / suspension, speedier, faster of the line and better overall performance.

Stock 2007 Honda Accord Sedan V6 Automatic (EX-L) or
Stock 2007 Toyota Scion Tc Automatic

Is there an objective way to answer this?

Any opeinions will be GREATLY appreciated

fasfocus00
06-28-2007, 11:23 PM
no opinions, just facts. the accord out performs the tc on all levels. the only thing the tc is gonna have is a more roady feel b/c the accord has more "luxury"/creature comfort aspects.

on another note. it's easier to get a tc tuned for performance due to the large aftermarket following for parts. so the tc has the capability to out perform the Accord, but in bone stock form the Honda get the prize in this one.

datboiroy
06-28-2007, 11:28 PM
i have a 03 accord v6, basically same thing just 4 hp diff. i love my car, its got good pick up and is quick for me. i installed a aem intake, dc strut bar, tein coilover suspension and upgraded my sway bar and the handling is AWESOME!!!!

tru_44
06-28-2007, 11:32 PM
the Accord

mmapride
06-29-2007, 07:44 AM
Thanks a lot for all the responses everyone!

ndnbolla
06-29-2007, 09:17 AM
As much as I have tC pride, since I do own one, the Accord would win in performance.

Even though the Accord is a lot heavier, it has alot more power to make up for it.

mmapride
06-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Is that also true for suspension and handling?

mooferman
06-29-2007, 10:12 AM
AWD Ford Fusion, havn't you seen the commercials :)

mmapride
06-29-2007, 10:26 AM
That was not one of the options :)

dbaudio
07-05-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm a Honda lover, and have owned 4 Hondas in my past (bought the 5th this past weekend)...But I just cant justify buying an Accord Coupe. First off, a new redesigned one is coming out next year (thus the cheap price of the current one). Second, the coupe's design, in my own opinion, is plain ugly. Just look next time at the doors and where the door handles are mounted. It's as if the thing is on steroids.

I'd go for the TC because of price. Both have similar reliability ratings, so that's out of the question. And the TC has that sports car feel, so that's another plus. And the overall cosmetics of the car are awesome as well. I'd go for the Honda just to continue my streak-but i'd wait for the new 08 to come out.

http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2007_detroit/0612_2007_honda_accord_coupe_concept/

desertheat
07-13-2007, 08:31 PM
My tC will own the accord, but it is far from stock *LOL* Hard to compare the two as they are totally in a different price category. tC stock I hate to say is no drag racer and handles like a ship rolling at sea. Feels peppy.. and has nice torque down low..drop a little cash into the tC and they quickly transform into a different animal. tC is a hell of a car for the cash.