PDA

View Full Version : Gear Bag Sale NME, Cocker, Angel, ION, Tippmann

AznRevlAzn
06-26-2007, 07:43 PM
http://l2concept.nrgservers.net/FS/SANY0049.JPG

I am a tinkerer and have put much money into the parts needed for my vision of the perfect marker.

I have for sale only, a System X NME LE, Smart Parts Ion, A Psychoballistic SuperBolt, and a Tippmann A5. Shipping is $15 flat and the prices are posted under the picture. Paypal Only.

System X NME LE
Color is Gunmetal Dust, body is in excellent condition with the acception of a few tiny scratches (from previous owner). I am the second owner of the marker.

Upgrades:
Eigenram (modified for longer valve opening time)
Orange Bolt (pre-alias, modified to have equal length of the stock bolt)
Predator Board Code 5.0
Violent Products Delrin Piston
New Hosing
25 Gram Microswitch (positioned for 10g activation)
Critical Feedneck
New Detents
Empire Nano Rail
(all stock parts will be included at no extra charge)

http://l2concept.nrgservers.net/FS/SANY0039.JPG
Price is $600 firm, no OBO's.

MQ'ed Psychoballistics SuperBolt Half Block
My flagship marker, I really don't want to sell this one but because of circumstances beyond my control I need the money. The only way I will sell it to you is if you agree it sell it back to me in the near future.

Upgrades:
Half Block done at Impact Paintball
JCM Half Block Kit
Nylatron Bolt Pin
PBX MQ Valve
J&J 14" Ceramic
CCM NO-PRO FeedneckNew Designz Rail
Hybrid Push Button ON/OFF
Scenario Dreams T-Board w/ Chip
FBM Delrin Original Trigger
Planet Elcipse E2 Frame
Planet Eclipse Grey Ego Grips
Bob Long Torpedo
Violent Products Delrin Piston
CCM Front Block Screw
CCM Front Block
Belsales Evo Ram
Planet Eclipse QEV's
Planet Eclipse Ego Eyes
New Hosing
Kila Products Magnetic Detent
32Degrees Gauge

http://l2concept.nrgservers.net/FS/SANY0038.JPG
Price is $800, absolutely no OBO, i will find out where you live and kick you in the face if you do such a thing.

Tippmann A5
This one was actually an ongoing project, i was going to buy the 400 round Hopper and Techt QEPH Housing but ran out of funds and didn't feel like investing more into it.

Upgrades:
Ricochet Hopper
Techt Vortex
Rufus Dog Powertube and Bolt
WAS Equalizer Board
Lapco Machine Gun Shroud
Lapco Autococker Barrel Adapter
BT Bipod Adapter
BT Bipod
Laser Pointer
RedDot Sight
Evil Detonator
Drop Forward Adapter
ION Duck Bill
Machine Gun Stock w/ rest
Remote with Quick Disconnect and Bleed
88/4500 PMI Tank
Adjustable Double Trigger
Spring Kit
UTG Shoulder Strap

http://l2concept.nrgservers.net/FS/SANY0005.JPG
Price $650 w/ Tank, will not part.

Carbon Fiber ION
This is a completed Project, though it needs a new T-board, it's a Version A w/ LED relocation and starting to fault. Just order the T-board VerD Upgrade on the Scenario Dreams Website and send this board to him for the replacement, i think it's $20-$30 for the upgrade.

Upgrades:
CCM Carbon Fiber Barrel Kit
NDZ Breech
Kila Detents
Cougar-River Flow Body
Cougar-River Carbon Fiber 45 Grips
CCM No-Pro Feedneck
Virtue Blue Laser Eyes
Virtue White on/off
Scenario Dreams T-board (needs upgrade)
NDZ Scorpion Frame
NDZ Micro On/Off
KillerKarbon Wave Trigger
DeadlyWind Carbon Fiber Regulator Sleeve
Orange Bolt Unicorn Nano Version 2 Open Face

http://l2concept.nrgservers.net/FS/SANY0045.JPG
Price is $500 firm.

WDP ANGEL G7 Fly Arsenal
I love this marker, it shoots lasers and has never chopped. Bought it off of Paintballmama on AOG who plays on a WDP Sponsored Team at the MOB Field.

Upgrades:
A1 Small Bore Kit
A1 to G7 Fly Spacer
A1 On/Off and rail
A1 Feedkneck
New Rotobreech Gasket

http://l2concept.nrgservers.net/FS/SANY0044.JPG
Price is $700 firm no obo

WDP Angel A4 Fly Joy Division
I absolutely love the milling. I am the second owner, the previousl owner put this marker to heavy wear. The minireg,flash tank, and grip frame show heavy wear. There are minor scratches on the edges of the body.

Upgrades:
G7 Fly/A1 LPR Spring Stack (LPR now has a stupidly fast recharge rate)
1 of 1 Aluminum Hammer (stronger than Nylon/delrin)
New Fly Board firmware 3.5
G7 Laser Eyes
A1 On/Off and Rail

http://l2concept.nrgservers.net/FS/SANY0042.JPG
Price is $500 no OBO

AznRevlAzn
06-27-2007, 01:14 PM
up

Apoc
06-27-2007, 02:15 PM
prices are pretty high for a car audio forum. Have you posted elsewhere already?

Th3pWn3r
06-27-2007, 06:44 PM
prices are pretty high for a car audio forum. Have you posted elsewhere already?

Dude...those markers are all MORE than worth what he's asking.It's a shame how little people pay for nice gear :( If I was still into paintball I'd pick one of those guns up but I just sold my hooked up minimag,it was my baby but it's gone now.

AznRevlAzn
06-27-2007, 08:47 PM

apoc in all fairness, my prices are more than reasonable (i am at a loss considering how much I paid for them along with the upgrades). I've posted on PBN, AOG, and here.

AznRevlAzn
06-27-2007, 08:48 PM
Dude...those markers are all MORE than worth what he's asking.It's a shame how little people pay for nice gear :( If I was still into paintball I'd pick one of those guns up but I just sold my hooked up minimag,it was my baby but it's gone now.

i loved mags. The whole pull then release klinking noise was the coolest part. BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK.

Apoc
06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey bro, I'm not knocking your pricing. It may be MORE than fair. I know nothing about that kind of paintball let alone the prices. I'm just saying it may be hard coming to a Car Audio forum and trying to unload some top of the line markers for a substantial amount of money. I just thought you might have better luck posting on actual paintball forums if you haven't done so already.

Th3pWn3r
06-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Apoc I feel where you're coming from but any of the guns he posted above cost him double for the guns STOCK.Then add the crazy upgrades he has into them and he's losing a lot of money.I kinda feel bad for him but I see he has quite a bit of money so..lol

AznRevlAzn
06-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Apoc I feel where you're coming from but any of the guns he posted above cost him double for the guns STOCK.Then add the crazy upgrades he has into them and he's losing a lot of money.I kinda feel bad for him but I see he has quite a bit of money so..lol

thank you, and yeah when i had money i was able to indulge in the luxury being able to afford this sport, sadly I lost my job and must resort to this which i highly regret in attempt to get some capital.

AznRevlAzn
06-29-2007, 12:33 PM
up

mightycrappy
06-29-2007, 12:38 PM
The only thing I'd say was priced alittle high would be Ion.
I've seen Ion's up'd to the max like that, with different bodies going for only $350-400 other places. But it's worth whatever you want it to be worth.

Nice *** gear BTW. Wish I had some **** like that.

04_edge
06-29-2007, 12:52 PM
i love the way paintball guns look, but i dont have the money for it :(

bump for joo

DaGh0st
06-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Nice gear.

Your ION>My ION :)

Up for the man.

AznRevlAzn
07-01-2007, 03:34 PM
up

2kchevy06civic
07-01-2007, 03:40 PM
if I had money to waste I would buy that tippmann A5 on sheer looks alone. That gun looks freakin sweet.

subbin_n_da_rex
07-01-2007, 04:39 PM
MQ'ed Psychoballistics SuperBolt Half Block

sexXxiest Marker.

AznRevlAzn
07-01-2007, 11:14 PM
up

AznRevlAzn
07-03-2007, 12:56 AM
up

AznRevlAzn
07-05-2007, 05:21 AM
up

mendon99
07-05-2007, 11:07 PM
my god, nice markers.

i wish the sport wasn't so expensive. :(

great prices!

AznRevlAzn
07-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Guns are on ebay now, only 6 days left to grab one of my guns.

AznRevlAzn
07-08-2007, 01:16 AM
up cocker no longer for sale.

canemaster
07-08-2007, 01:22 AM
wtf these prices are absurd!
I have nothing against you man but you are ripping everyone on this site off...

Nmes go for $250-$350..
Half block is about $500-$600
ion maybe $380 MAYBE
G7 is about right

Jaja
07-08-2007, 12:05 PM
I used to b into paintball a few years back, ive stayed updated on the products and the prices look pretty decent for the markers for sale here. I used to have an Angel LCD when i was seriously into paintball.

canemaster
07-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Well I'm into it now.. And shoot an ego and G7.
But w/e

Free up

AznRevlAzn
07-10-2007, 03:44 AM
wtf these prices are absurd!
I have nothing against you man but you are ripping everyone on this site off...

Nmes go for $250-$350..
Half block is about $500-$600
ion maybe $380 MAYBE
G7 is about right

your seriously joking right?

NME's plus ups
Half Block has MQ and break beamed, weighing in 2 pounds 2 ounces, most cockers are 4 pounds 1 ounce
ION the price is right considering the price I payed for and it's never seena game.

you must be one of those people trying to get an SL74 for 500 or something, low balling POS. You obviously know nothing about paintball seeing as how you "just" got into it and probably have no idea how to repair or maintain a paintball gun. Go get your airsmithing license, go to gun tech classes and work at a store and learn how to fix every gun out in the market from the board to the mechanics, then start talking. Believe me you know nothing.

AznRevlAzn
07-10-2007, 03:52 AM
I used to b into paintball a few years back, ive stayed updated on the products and the prices look pretty decent for the markers for sale here. I used to have an Angel LCD when i was seriously into paintball.

yeah, the LCD back then was one of the reliable guns next to the shoebox shockers and matrix's.

AznRevlAzn
07-10-2007, 09:27 PM
up

AznRevlAzn
07-11-2007, 01:19 PM
1 more day and i am pulling these guns!

AznRevlAzn
07-15-2007, 02:36 AM
only guns available are the NME and Tippmann, i will mark $100 off both.

AznRevlAzn
07-16-2007, 05:09 PM
up

m0ckious
07-16-2007, 06:07 PM
that a5 looks stunning I used to have a 98c back in the day good luck on sales if I was still in it I would def pick up that a5, always wanted one... good prices on angels

bump