PDA

View Full Version : New Here, Need help on a sub box

insanodano
06-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a Mac audio Maximus 300 and the magnet is a work of art. I have got a Large sub box for it and i prefer seeing the magnet to be honest, and I have a plan.

I'm going to face the sub towards the back of my rear seat. (the wrong way) and what I want to do is take off the back panel of the sub box, and replace it with a bit of perspex. maybe put some mirrors in there or soething. but I hope you get the jist.

What would be the best way to achieve this, and how well would the perspex hold up.

Also, i'm open to constructive criticism and if you have any better suggestions please dont hesitate to tell me

Thanks

insanodano
06-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Anyone? lol come on even a small suggestion?

BJ The Man
06-25-2007, 06:27 PM
acrylic is more commonly used for making a box "see through." what is Perspex by the way?

also you could do something like fire the sub up with the window facing out. Putting mirrors would be cool. Or painting the inside of the box a certain color then putting a neon tube inside to match that color.

just a thought or two.

good luck.

insanodano
06-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks, perspex is acrylic. I live in England we use different words. Like a trunk is a boot, a hood is a bonnet lol. mybe thats why I havt been getting any replies, no one knows what perspex is. ;)

BJ The Man
06-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Oh I see. Well good luck with the see-through box